Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:42:22 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 169: I'm Gonna Cuddle Everyone In This Room  (Read 55932 times)

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
Just gonna post this while the thread's still alive.

Really_Quite_Nice Sherman Tank

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Just gonna post this while the thread's still alive.

STOG, August 30, 2015, 12:58:29 pm

Mr. Veaux would fit right in making PowerPoint slides for the Department of Defense.
Sherman Tank

Cyberventurer

• Smoke-Free
  • Paid
That picture looks like when you lose a game of Tetris.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Franklin has quite an eye for graphic design. Just look at the game he created! (LINK NSFW)

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
Franklin has quite an eye for graphic design. Just look at the game he created! (LINK NSFW)
Lemon, August 31, 2015, 09:46:10 am

When I think of a kinky night, I also think of the game Monopoly!

ThatsMyFetish

• Paid
for those who love vengeful, angry love-making.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Lemon, August 31, 2015, 09:46:10 am

They also have anonymous sexual fantasy confessions!

A true story from what happen and I started dating my girl

A True Spanking Contest

Bill was just getting out of computer class and when the two girls approach him.
Bill: Hey, if it isn’t the competitive adrenaline girls themselves in the flesh!
Jill: Hey, Bill, we need your help with something.
Sam: Yeah, but we need your strict confidentiality and we are only asking you because you are the only one who we can both decide we can trust.
Jill: Its the opportunity of a life time for you but you can only trust you and only you.
Bill: I take it has to do with another competition you two conjured up again, some new adrenaline rush and another bet too.
Jill: See, he knows us all too well.
Bill: Well, this past summer, Sam father paid for Sky diving and scuba diving together and bet on who could swim to the closes to the biggest fish you can find. So what is it now, rattlesnake hunting and who is more fearless.
Sam: No sky diving was the fear bet. This time its a pain test. Whoever has the will power to take the most pain wins! We came up with the best and only way, and that where you come in.
Bill: I’m not sure what that could be but why don’t we talk about this at Starbucks, we can meet at the one down on Lincoln Boulevard across from the north campus at 3pm after my math class.
Jill: See you than!
Sam: Works for me, see in a few hours.
A few hours later, they meet at Starbucks. The girls got there first and got the most remote outside table. Bill showed, got his coffee and sat down.
Bill: Ok, what this about girls you were pretty cryptic about this bet on who has the most will power and something about pain tolerance?
Jill: We got a bet going about who can take the most pain without giving in or interfering. After many hours talking about we decided the only safe way to do that is with a spanking. Whoever can take the most, hardest and longest wins!
Sam: We thought about spanking each other but we decided that the only way for it to be fair is for someone else does it and we choose you.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Jesus.

Is there a doc in this? I think it might be fun to pretend to play this shitty game live.
Nikaer Drekin Glitterbomber Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Fanzay

Glitterbomber

• Paid
You have to play it

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
Episode 169: I'm Gonna Cuddle Everyone In This Room
I wonder how long that mess of a graph took to make

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
169: I'm Gonna Cuddle Everyone In This Room #85
I like how this was the episode that broke Montrith. There's something so stereotypically Scandinavian about getting freaked out by physical contact with other people.

That being said, holy shit are these people creepy and pathetic as shit.

Caroline

• The Warren Buffett of snuggling
  • Paid
  • More spaceship than rabbit
169: I'm Gonna Cuddle Everyone In This Room #86
A professional cuddler gives an interview:

http://www.chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archives/2016/01/06/embrace-the-life-of-a-professional-cuddlerspooning-massages-awkward-erections-and-all

"So far it's been all men except for one female friend. Mostly guys over 50."

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
169: I'm Gonna Cuddle Everyone In This Room #87
A professional cuddler gives an interview:

http://www.chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archives/2016/01/06/embrace-the-life-of-a-professional-cuddlerspooning-massages-awkward-erections-and-all

"So far it's been all men except for one female friend. Mostly guys over 50."
Caroline, September 20, 2016, 03:30:52 pm

The guys over 50 part is strange, although I'm going to be charitable and assume they're recent widowers who are having trouble getting used to being alone.

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
169: I'm Gonna Cuddle Everyone In This Room #88
I like how indefatigably they say it's not sexual and then one of the tags is "sex".

Peartee

• Paid
  • "Welp"
After I've found the F plus podcast I've been steadily going through the backlog of episodes, and I've never felt such a strong kinship to the readers as I felt for Montrith, when she was closing dread in her discomfort for the whole concept of cuddleparties.

Torilla tavataan.