Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:02:41 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Stumbling across old F+ subjects in my daily life  (Read 137290 times)

Ambious

I actually have a metal wire frame Orgone (non-Pyradyne) pyramid at my old house. It was given to me in the mid-90s by my grandma who is a schizophrenic, and who thinks that after losing WWII Hitler escaped to his secret base in the Antarctic and now controls the US government's foreign policy. I assume that this is Pyradyne's target demographic.
Cat Planet, February 25, 2015, 07:22:39 pm

This somehow reminded me of a rather unrelated story. A friend of mine's grandmother was a holocaust survivor and her last few years suffered from alzheimer which was mostly terrible, but at one point he recalls she noticed the number tatood on her arm, had no recollection of what it was, and kept trying to CALL IT on the phone.
It was a sad story altogether, but he said that part had him and his family bawling with laughter for some reason.

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
Oh, and I also know a person who has a waifu (Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden). It makes me sad because he's not a bad person and neither is he fat or greasy, he just really got into the Japanese hikikomori subculture and he thinks that it makes him cool and philosophical, unlike all the mundanes. He is 24 and he really should grow out of it by this point. Someday, I will get him to have sex with a live person...

He also should get his head out of his ass in regards to women having imperfections or bad habits, as if occasionally getting drunk or stoned is worse for health than staying in your room watching anime all day!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 09:18:53 pm by Cat Planet »

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Oh, and I also know a person who has a waifu (Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden). It makes me sad because he's not a bad person and neither is he fat or greasy, he just really got into the Japanese hikikomori subculture and he thinks that it makes him cool and philosophical, unlike all the mundanes. He is 24 and he really should grow out of it by this point. Someday, I will get him to have sex with a live person...

He also should get his head out of his ass in regards to women having imperfections or bad habits, as if occasionally getting drunk or stoned is worse for health than staying in your room watching anime all day!
Cat Planet, February 25, 2015, 07:56:34 pm

Tell him that his waifu is garbage tier

Cat Planet

• Paid
Smoking Crow, February 26, 2015, 01:24:57 am

Splinters in your dick...

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
I worked with a Raw Food Vegan type person for a month. He was the most anorexic person I've met, and was clearly not mentally well, but nothing I tried to say had any effect because I was a dirty meat eater. He brought these gross looking vegetable drinks for lunch, but sometimes he would break and eat some hummus like a sane person. I wonder how he is now.

Ambious

I worked with a Raw Food Vegan type person for a month. He was the most anorexic person I've met, and was clearly not mentally well, but nothing I tried to say had any effect because I was a dirty meat eater. He brought these gross looking vegetable drinks for lunch, but sometimes he would break and eat some hummus like a sane person. I wonder how he is now.
A Meat, February 26, 2015, 02:34:59 am

Humus isn't vegan? :-|

Cat Planet

• Paid

Ambious, February 26, 2015, 03:46:56 am

I don't think it counts as raw food though.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 03:55:21 am by Cat Planet »

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat

Ambious, February 26, 2015, 03:46:56 am

It isn't raw food, you gotta cook your hummus, also it's usually served warm. Vegan it almost always is.

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics

it's tragically telling that his waifu is the character 4chan was obsessed with like almost ten years ago

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked

it's tragically telling that his waifu is the character 4chan was obsessed with like almost ten years ago
Tiny Prancer, February 26, 2015, 04:08:03 am

i praise his faithfulness to his waifu

a lesser man would have abandoned her for a new moeblob

Cat Planet

• Paid
When we were in high school, he liked Konata from Lucky Star, but maybe their relationship fell apart because of the age difference. It's tragic, really.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 06:32:43 am by Cat Planet »

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
I'm more upset by his pleb-tier choices than his waifuism

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
I have a friend who constantly posts updates on the novel he's writing like every 6 pages he does. its the epitome of NaNoWriMo self-congratulation.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Many years ago I was once trapped in a car for three hours with a guy who wouldn't stop talking about his idea for an ultra-violent sex filled furry webcomic. Not that he wanted to draw or even write it, he just wanted to be the ideas guy for it.KnitOneKillTwo, February 12, 2015, 10:16:09 am

Oh god, there are two Dave Hopkins in the world?

Mistress Eva

• Anthropologist and Atrocity Tourist
  • Paid
I was looking up women's fitness or some such thing. It turned up a result titled "Should women weight lift?" I ended up reading and then ended up getting really annoyed when some of the (male) posters were going into a great deal of detail about what kinds of workouts are "appropriate" for women. Then I realized I was reading a thread from the Stormfront. No wonder I was getting irritated.