Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:14:29 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 438755 times)

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
CTRL+V and post it #495

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
CTRL+V and post it #496
America right now is the least racist country to have ever existed.

Quark-Antiquark

• My name is Quark and I'm here to say, no one cares in a major way
  • Paid
  • I like math puns.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
CTRL+V and post it #498
Would anybody be interested in a mail order bribe service? Here’s what I’m thinking - you would pay me 50 dollars and I would mail you 40 dollars and a note that says something like, “Now you’d better keep your mouth shut about the whole thing” or “I think these two Andy Jacksons will help seal the deal”. I don’t know, something like that. I would hand write all of the notes and use glitter and colored paper and stuff. I would make them all unique.

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #499
Oyuquiti

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
CTRL+V and post it #500
It is pretty sad how Capcom, one of the most important publisher of vg's histroy, fell this low.

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
CTRL+V and post it #501
How do you stop a dog from peeing on the padio furnicher after they eat
Gyro

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #502
I'm 🏢Samsung💼 and 👉THIS👉 is my🤑 💻silicon🖥 wafer🍘 production 📊 line 📈. My 🤑 employees 👷🏽👷🏽 work 🏋 here 👇 with my 🤑 friends 😂 😷arsenic😷, 😖acetone😖, 💩methane💩, 😵sulphuric acid😵 and 🤒lead🤒. Every 👐 employee 👷🏽 that 🏋works🏋 here 👇 has or 😜 will 👅 have 😨leukaemia😱 and a 📚story📚. 1️⃣ One thing 💋 I 👀 learnt 🕵 after 6️⃣ six court 💼 cases 👮🏻 involving 👐 🔟 ten 👷🏽workers👷🏽 is that 🤔 you ☝️ ❌never👎 know WHAT 🤔 😂'trade secret'😂 i'll 🤑 ❌withhold🙅 next!
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Carbon Gyro jorty

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #503
All bloody principles and practices we do utterly deny, with all outward wars, and strife, and fightings with outward weapons, for any end, or under any pretence whatsoever, and this is our testimony to the whole world. That spirit of Christ by which we are guided is not changeable, so as once to command us from a thing as evil and again to move unto it; and we do certainly know, and so testify to the world, that the spirit of Christ, which leads us into all Truth, will never move us to fight and war against any man with outward weapons, neither for the kingdom of Christ, nor for the kingdoms of this world.

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
CTRL+V and post it #504
Kissinger doesn’t come across as a coldblooded realpolitik tactician, but as a macho fool.
jorty

jorty

• ~ya gril~
  • Paid
  • hihi :)
CTRL+V and post it #505
Kissinger doesn’t come across as a coldblooded realpolitik tactician, but as a macho fool.
Yavuz Sultan Selim, August 23, 2016, 02:08:47 pm

Gonna be honest here. I don't think the Macho Fool Henry Kissinger was ever going to be as big as the Macho Man in the WWF.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Yavuz

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
dicks out for haram bae
Since i was a 👶👶young👶👶 👱🏻boy👱🏻👱🏻my 👨🏻👨🏻father👨🏻👨🏻 has 😧😫imposed😖😤 his ✝✡religion☪🕉 onto 😢me👱🏻. I was 🏠home🏠🏫 schooled 🏫because 👪we👪 live in the ⬅🇺🇸️west⬅️🇨🇦 and my 👨🏻father 👨🏻wanted 👱🏻me👱🏻 in an 🏠🏡environment⛪️🕌 that was 😄😎free🙌✊ from anything ☪Haram.☪ I couldn't 🍑ass🍑ociate with ✡Jews✡ or ✝Christians✝, anyone who ate 💩unclean💩😺 animals🐶🐷, or any 💁girl💁. As a teenage 🍆guy 🍆going through 😩puberty💦 this was 🌿naturally🌿 a living 💤😱nightmare💤😱. After 🗓years🕐 📰📰🗓 of 🙏begging🙏 from me and 👊pressure👊 from his 👨🏻colleagues👮👳, i was finally allowed to attend a very 😍nice😍 👩🏻👱🏻coed👱🏻👩🏻 🏫😏⬆️high⬆️ school🏫. The only☝️😤 rule 😤😯was that i had to keep 😫👋avoiding 👋anything ☪Haram☪. Being 🙌free🙌 for the first time i started to 😄🤑celebrate🙌🎉🎊. Ate 🐷🐷bacon🐷🐷 my 1️⃣first1️⃣ 📅day📅, had ✝Christian✝ 👬friends👫 in a 🗓week🗓, and within the 📆month📆 i had even 👋met👋 a 😍💁girl💁😏😏. I was 😵shy😵 and 😰awkward😳 as i could possibly be but she 💁liked😍 me and thought i was 😂😂funny😂😂. She was a little too 😡hipster😡 👹punk🕶 for me, listing to 🎧music🎧 i've never heard and using words like 🍆tubular🍆 and 😍bae😍, but i ❤️loved❤️ it. Within 2️⃣two2️⃣ months we were 😍💑dating💑😍. It was going 👍great👍 until my 👨🏻father👨🏻 👂heard👂 about it. The ✝Christians✝ and 🐷bacon🐷 he could ⬆👀️overlook⬆️👀, but the 👩🏻women👩🏻 to him were really ❌🚫❌😡wrong😡❌🚫❌. To him this was too much and he even claimed me of having 👅🍆sex💦🍑👌👈 with her. As if it couldn't get any 🤔weirder🤔 he actually demanded i show him my 🍆penis🍆 to prove i ❌haven't❌ been having 👈👌sex.🍆💦🍑. I had to 👄ask👄 him 2️⃣twice2️⃣ to make sure i 👂heard👂 him ✅right✅✅. It was ⚠️😳awkward 😳⚠️but living under his 🏠roof🏠 i had to 👍do👍 as he 👈👄🗣commands👉🗣I started to ➡️go➡️ out with 💁her💁 on 💑dates💑 and every 🕑time🕑 i 💦came💦🏠 home🏠 i had to 🖐🍆whip it out🍆🖐 for 👨🏻👨🏻dad👨🏻. It might be 😖😵insane👎😤but i actually am 👌🆗ok👌🆗🆗 with 🍆🍆dicks🍆🍆 out for ☪haram☪ 😍💁bae💦🍑🐵🐵🐵🍆🐵
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Zekka Yavuz SHAMBA~1.SBB

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #507
I read the first few words of that and fully expected it to be Welcome to the Black Parade, which probably says terrible things about me.

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #508
I read the first few words of that and fully expected it to be Welcome to the Black Parade, which probably says terrible things about me.
moooo566, August 28, 2016, 09:15:48 am

You and me both, friend.

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #509
http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/hitler-auditions/

e:
Bruce has an idea for supplemental income. He and Eric are capable chefs, and most of us have our own uniforms, so a catering service isn't out of the question. We think it'd be best to stick to light fare, appetizers, things that don't take much time to prepare.

It's decided. We'll call ourselves "Just Following Hors d'Oeuvres."Quote from
Gyro
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 07:25:48 am by chai tea latte »