Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:35:30 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: BallPit reading?  (Read 23749 times)

Ganymede

• Larval Gambino
  • Paid
  • WARNING: IMPLICIT CONTENT
BallPit reading? #45
Currently it looks like episode 2 is scheduled for recording on Thursday, 8 PM Central.  Anyone who's interested should message Ms. Blank on Skype!  We've got a lot of the cast for ep2 figured out, but last time a few people dropped out and there were some last minute scheduling flip-flops, so a surplus of readers isn't the end of the world.

Episode 1 was an absolute blast to record, and I'm excited for everyone to have a turn.  And if any ridiculist with a particular interest in the world of fine literature is reading this, it would be our pleasure to have you on episode 2.  Please PM me or message 'karatcarrots' on Skype if interested!

znarf

• Paid
  • aka Ludwig von Bangthoven
BallPit reading? #46
is it possible to jump in a little late?   I imagine not because of sync issues, but I usually don't get home until 7pm at the earliest (CA time)

Ganymede

• Larval Gambino
  • Paid
  • WARNING: IMPLICIT CONTENT
BallPit reading? #47
is it possible to jump in a little late?   I imagine not because of sync issues, but I usually don't get home until 7pm at the earliest (CA time)
znarf, July 23, 2016, 01:06:20 pm

The cast list for episode 2 is pretty stocked up, but if you join the Skype chat we can work to plan something around the schedules of the people who aren't recording this Thursday.
znarf

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
BallPit reading? #48
I'm going to try to be a clever cookie here and say, sign me up for the third one.
Nifty Nif A Meat Ganymede

JonRG

• Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found
BallPit reading? #49
This sounds interesting and like a way to stop being such a shy dork.  I will have to give it some thought, though my crappy Logitech gaming headset mic is prolly not good enough audio quality wise.
Ganymede

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
BallPit reading? #50
HI I COMPLETELY MISSED THAT THIS WAS A THING BUT I AM VERY INTERESTED IF ANOTHER ONE HAPPENS
Ganymede

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
BallPit reading? #51
I'll try to make the third depending on when it is.

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
BallPit reading? #52
Same here- if there's a spot for me in the third recording, send me a PM. I'd be glad to join in!

Kaleidoscope

• Paid
BallPit reading? #53
Hi  Ballpit folks! STOG had a plan to fix the missing audio issues in an upcoming FPlus by having some of the Ballpit people read and fill in the audio for Nutshell. Luckily it looks like that won't be needed. But it made me think about making our own little ballpit community recording? Would anyone be interested in doing that? Just getting together and reading something stupid?
Ms.Blank, July 18, 2016, 10:49:02 pm

Oh my god, I love this idea! It would be fun!

Ambious

BallPit reading? #54
So I've been thinking - since some of us live on the other side of the globe, perhaps we can have a separate recording that'll fit our timezones a bit better.
I'm sure A-Meat would love to record, as would I, and we probably have some eurotrash lying around as well?
I won't ask any of the ridiculists to stay up late (or early) to record with us, and it doesn't have to stand alone as an episode, but we can do a segment or two for each episode.
We can make a recurring segment out of it, call it "The Foreign Exchange Students" segment or something.
We can even try our best to actually use our native accents to make it even funnier.
Let me know what you think.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
BallPit reading? #55
I already came up with the name for that, it would have to be the GMT+. montrith is in the same time zone as us, and I think there are other contributors who are from Europe and I'd love to read dumb shit not at 6AM

Ambious

BallPit reading? #56
I already came up with the name for that, it would have to be the GMT+. montrith is in the same time zone as us, and I think there are other contributors who are from Europe and I'd love to read dumb shit not at 6AM
A Meat, July 28, 2016, 06:48:31 am
Awesomesauce!
Anyone who wants in on the GMT+ PM me with your Skype username and we'll create a seperate skype group for that as to not overburden the already pretty busy other skype group.

znarf

• Paid
  • aka Ludwig von Bangthoven
BallPit reading? #57
ballpit-exit?  ballpexit?

sorry

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
BallPit reading? #58
I'm up for chatting with people who can put up with my terrible mic.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
BallPit reading? #59
You all wanted it, and now you're gonna get it. Ballp.it's Extra Credit: Episode 1 is up.
Sherman Tank DetectiveSlowpoke znarf mapofthecat ramon