Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:19:00 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: MORE TAGS REQUIRED.  (Read 15758 times)

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
MORE TAGS REQUIRED. #15
There needs to be a tag for all the episodes that showcase perverse and wrongheaded social justice and people who are way too accepting of shit that should just not be accepted.  I would suggest "LIBERALS!", but I'm not sure how the tags could communicate the cranky middle-aged man voice that word has to be spoken in.

Also a tag for the episodes about websites where people go to tell made-up stories about how badass they are.  Maybe "This Troper...".

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
MORE TAGS REQUIRED. #16
There needs to be a tag for all the episodes that showcase perverse and wrongheaded social justice and people who are way too accepting of shit that should just not be accepted.  I would suggest "LIBERALS!", but I'm not sure how the tags could communicate the cranky middle-aged man voice that word has to be spoken in.

Also a tag for the episodes about websites where people go to tell made-up stories about how badass they are.  Maybe "This Troper...".
Mister Smalls, April 07, 2014, 03:42:47 pm

Bobalay

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
MORE TAGS REQUIRED. #17
Give me tags for episodes 137-140. Also the two QE episodes.

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
MORE TAGS REQUIRED. #18
Fuckin' buzzers, how do they work?

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
MORE TAGS REQUIRED. #19
"English well speaking" for QE. I'd also suggest "Montrith hates taco cat", but that's just my reaction to anything concerning Twitter these days. For 140 "Mars needs morons". I'd also suggest the general tag "Jack of No Trades" for all the fucking episodes where people are convinced their life coaching certificate or community college class in psychology actually qualifies them for shit.

AlbieQuirky

• Paid
MORE TAGS REQUIRED. #20
Definitely "Golgafrincham" for 140. Also "Hell is other people."

Is "STFU" a tag?

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
MORE TAGS REQUIRED. #21
Is there a concise way to say "if this guy was a serial killer in a bad movie I'd call bullshit"? Because that could apply to patrick82, Is It Normal, Domestic Discipline, the clown episode, the flattening episode... pretty much half of the episodes.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
MORE TAGS REQUIRED. #22
140: Describe yourself in 6000 words, fantasy, thanks montrith, profiles of job creators
139: Your past life was uniquely meaningless, bad parenting
138: Please give me money for my stupid idea, insanity
137: Sour grapes, self-help, internet whining, first-world problems

Is there a concise way to say "if this guy was a serial killer in a bad movie I'd call bullshit"? Because that could apply to patrick82, Is It Normal, Domestic Discipline, the clown episode, the flattening episode... pretty much half of the episodes.
Bobalay, June 24, 2014, 12:45:38 am
'someone on this site has killed a man'?

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
MORE TAGS REQUIRED. #23
"voluntary exile" for Mars mission, Malatora and incel episodes.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
MORE TAGS REQUIRED. #24
Bless you. Tags added.

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
MORE TAGS REQUIRED. #25
140: "please give me money for my stupid idea"
139: "I need a lift to Cunning Man" "Word Salad" "Incomprehensible"
138: "Magical Thinking"
137: "Teenagers" "Disproportionate Retribution" "incomprehensible" "Francis E Dec" "EVERYONE'S OUT TO GET YOU MUTHAFUCKER!!!"

A Meat

• Paid
MORE TAGS REQUIRED. #26
Can we have some sort of "Sorry honey, I love this more than you" tag for all the episodes about people loving the episode's subject more than their spouses? Penis obsession, Mars mission and Lokiwives easily qualify, Wikihow and spousal abuse episode might.

"overly patient spouses" is an alternate tag that could also work.

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump
MORE TAGS REQUIRED. #27
Can we have some sort of "Sorry honey, I love this more than you" tag for all the episodes about people loving the episode's subject more than their spouses? Penis obsession, Mars mission and Lokiwives easily qualify, Wikihow and spousal abuse episode might.

"overly patient spouses" is an alternate tag that could also work.
A Meat, July 02, 2014, 01:06:33 pm
This just makes me want to compile a servile wives document.

A Meat

• Paid
MORE TAGS REQUIRED. #28
145-151 need tags as well.

I'll just suggest tags for my episodes:

Idea Wiki- Incomprehensible, video games, movies, free ideas, nerds, in the end, no plot no problem

Hipforums- because drugs, trip reports, fetishes, penis modification projects, there are better ways to kill yourself, rumble pak, sounding

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
MORE TAGS REQUIRED. #29
It's not for a specific episode, because it pertains to so many but, "Why would you put that near your genitals?"