Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:32:50 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 144: Knowledge Is A Disease, I Have The Cure  (Read 16268 times)

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
You guys showed crazy restraint in not referencing No Diggity with the mmmhmmmm guy.

I'll say this for the gum mutilators, they've got a pretty sweet gig worked out. The more you stab yourself with sharp things, the more time you're gonna have the spend at the dentist, where presumably they'll be poking around trying to figure out what the hell happened in your mouth. It's an endless cycle of bliss.... until you start hitting bone.

scratchohey

• Bird Ghost
  • Paid
  • Break c'mon OOH
The gum abuse feels a lot more like a compulsive habit than a sexual thing; notice how often nail-biting gets mentioned as well. As someone with nervous habits like that, I got the phantom gum-tingles like a minute into that section and it was just so unbearable and holy shit I keep trying to rub them with the collar of my shirt now kiiiiilll meeee

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef
It was definitely some kind of obsessive compulsive thing, I don't believe these people derive sexual pleasure from it. I'm sure there are people who have gum mutilation fantasies, but this probably isn't it. It reminds me of people who chew the skin on the fingers until they're bloody. Equally as cringey, though.

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
My father's been a doctor for decades, and listening to this episode reminded me of his many, many horror stories told over dinner and beer.

So thanks, F+, for the pleasant memory.

Sherlockian

• Library handwriting. Indexing. Abstracting. Alphabetizing. Filing.
  • Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54
The gum abuse feels a lot more like a compulsive habit than a sexual thing; notice how often nail-biting gets mentioned as well. As someone with nervous habits like that, I got the phantom gum-tingles like a minute into that section and it was just so unbearable and holy shit I keep trying to rub them with the collar of my shirt now kiiiiilll meeee
scratchohey, July 22, 2014, 02:53:47 am

Same. I ended up pulling out my headphones for a few minutes so I could miss some of that section.

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
You guys showed crazy restraint in not referencing No Diggity with the mmmhmmmm guy.Garbage Dacey, July 22, 2014, 01:59:16 am

Sadly they had already reached their 90's hip-hop quota with "Mo Money Mo Problems" and "Return of the Mac."

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Did no one go for the Wax like a Brazillian/Walk like an Egyptian joke or did I just miss it?

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
Did no one go for the Wax like a Brazillian/Walk like an Egyptian joke or did I just miss it?
A Meat, July 22, 2014, 12:49:51 pm

They sung "wax like a Brazilian" in that tune twice and mentioned Weird Al not making that parody.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
That probably means I should listen to the episode again. Can't believe I hadn't realized.

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
All the dancers at Carnivale, they don't put on any underwear
When they go on stage (woah-ey-oh) they have to shave all their pussy hair
advancedclass Ojo
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 05:54:34 pm by Mister Smalls »

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Attention Boots: you have fans over on SA!

🍆 Sherman Tank

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
He also has a killer beard.

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump
Runic, July 23, 2014, 09:08:56 pm
Pics or it didn't happen.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Runic, July 23, 2014, 09:08:56 pm
Pics or it didn't happen.
nigeline, July 23, 2014, 10:32:55 pm
Boots Raingear, has your beard in fact killed anyone? Is it made out of bees? Is it cursed and/or haunted? Have you soaked it in vodka to kill the beard ghosts?

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Boots Raingear, has your beard in fact killed anyone? Is it made out of bees? Is it cursed and/or haunted? Have you soaked it in vodka to kill the beard ghosts?
Cuddleclobbermonger, July 23, 2014, 10:47:16 pm

No.

My beard is typically soaked in whisky.