Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:01:34 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 145: Elon Musk Won't Return My Calls  (Read 7439 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
with Boots Raingear, Kumquatxop, Jimmyfranks, Acierocolotl, and Lemon.
Content for this episode was compiled by A Meat.
Edited by Jimmyfranks.
With a good idea and a great work ethic, anyone can find success. That statement isn't true at all, but what's more important is what happens when you have a terrible idea and no work ethics. We're looking at The Idea Wiki - a place where the internet can write down its poorly considered ideas for anything at all, and then close the browser window and go back to playing Minecraft. This week, The F Plus brings the chips to you (in the end).

MUSIC USED
Sugar - A Good Idea
Louis Armstrong - I Get Ideas

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
"In the end" might actually be neuro-linguistic programming.

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid
I dropped an Air Bomb on you all, but other than the foul odor, it'll cause no immediate harm.

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid
Also I don't recall ever hearing Jimmyfranks laugh so hard than in this episode. His "radio" voice makes the moronic film pitches sound all that much more ridiculous, so he made this episode a treat.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Bonus content: Here's an amazing page with a whole bunch of amazing drawings with Liefeld-esque proportions

http://ideas.wikia.com/wiki/Pokesquad:_Pokemon%27s_Greatest_Team

It's also probably the longest page on any wiki ever.

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
I like how a huge amount of the designs are blatantly ripped from Teen Titans and various other saturday morning superhero shows

Jimmyfranks

• Home of the whopper
  • Ridiculist
  • My creative juices are flowing
Also I don't recall ever hearing Jimmyfranks laugh so hard than in this episode. His "radio" voice makes the moronic film pitches sound all that much more ridiculous, so he made this episode a treat.
Down10, July 27, 2014, 04:24:20 am

I believe that to celebrate failure is the greatest gift you can give yourself.

I especially enjoy celebrating other people's failure, so these "bad idea/no follow through" episodes are my favorites.
Baldr Down10 Sherman Tank

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian
Bonus content: Here's an amazing page with a whole bunch of amazing drawings with Liefeld-esque proportions

http://ideas.wikia.com/wiki/Pokesquad:_Pokemon%27s_Greatest_Team

It's also probably the longest page on any wiki ever.
A Meat, July 27, 2014, 10:38:39 am

I kept scrolling and scrolling with no end in sight. And then, just as I'd reached the bottom, I saw there was more. Dear god. On the other hand, it's nice to see both men and women with nipple spikes.

Neal

Still waiting for poop.computer to go live.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Neal, July 27, 2014, 10:01:22 pm
"Oops, Google Chrome says you're a liar!"

Ambious

"In the end" might actually be neuro-linguistic programming.
A Meat, July 26, 2014, 04:09:15 pm

It is in the sense that now whenever I hear the phrase "In the end" I interpret it internally as "In the ass".
It made for some inappropriate laughter bursts, and one particularly crappy Linkin Park song will never be the same for me.

zmonbobbo

• Paid
  • Yo.
Neal, July 27, 2014, 10:01:22 pm

It's up.  The future has arrived!

http://poop.computer/
Lemon RedMinjo McMillan and Waifu count_actuala Afraid of Audio nilvoid Sherman Tank Gyro

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Did you ever wonder why there was so much fanfic bullshit on an idea site? Hilarious Wikia drama is why.

Because the founder chose to use Wikia, the site responsible for 99.9999999% of the goddamned fan wikis on the net, the original userbase of illiterate wannabe inventors were gradually drive out by illiterate teenagers writing fanfic. But not before the founder or one of his friends threw a bitchy page up about it.
Yavuz

Ambious

Did you ever wonder why there was so much fanfic bullshit on an idea site? Hilarious Wikia drama is why.

Because the founder chose to use Wikia, the site responsible for 99.9999999% of the goddamned fan wikis on the net, the original userbase of illiterate wannabe inventors were gradually drive out by illiterate teenagers writing fanfic. But not before the founder or one of his friends threw a bitchy page up about it.
Sherman Tank is a Tool to Release The Nuts, August 16, 2016, 10:38:04 pm

For some reason, whenever anyone says "the founder" all I ever think about anymore is the Dozerfleet Founder.

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck

Sherman Tank is a Tool to Release The Nuts, August 16, 2016, 10:38:04 pm

And they stormed off to their own new Wikia, which has 20 pages, and only seems to have been edited by the author of that screed. But don't worry, they promise to delete any fanfiction "in sight".

So, what are these ideas that so deserved a spotless, fanfiction-free Wikia?

Knuklr (Videogame Control Concept):

The Knuklr is a concept for a videogame controller joystick developed by WikiMan, consisting on a joystick split in "two halves" yet functioning as one whole piece.

CPU-Powered Car:

In the near future, cars can be powered by a CPU processor that can replace the traditional car motors. This would mainly allow the movement of the car, and lead to a more ecologic and efficient car.

NewsPuppy (News App):

The user can read news coming from numerous newspapers of the country the user is in (for example, if the user is in New York, he will get news from The New York Times among others) classified by category (e.g. National, Politics, Sports, International, etc).
Lemon