Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 10:16:12 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F PLUS LIVE! F PLUS LIVE! F PLUS LIVE! F PLUS LIVE!  (Read 72231 times)

JamEngulfer

• Paid
Will there be a livestream or video or anything like that for us at home to enjoy? Or will it be audio-only again?

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
We have no plans for video. We'll have enough on our hands setting up the audio at the bar before starting.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Printin' up flyers this weekend.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
I am going to write a Powerpoint driven fake advertisement about tiny bowler hats.

One of them will be about putting a tiny little bowler hat on top of another tiny bowler hat.

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump
I am going to write a Powerpoint driven fake advertisement about tiny bowler hats.

One of them will be about putting a tiny little bowler hat on top of another tiny bowler hat.
STOG, September 02, 2014, 02:08:16 pm
YES

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
Still selling some of my prints and illustrations on Etsy. Also, big thanks to goombapolice for being my first order!

I still need to book my flight to Minnesota and help pay for lodging. I have a lot of screenprints and more that are only taking up space. Why not begin a lifelong love affair with buying and collecting art from people on the internet?

And, if you use the offer code SPERMLUBE, you can get free shipping in the US. (for real) I will also throw in some LHR buttons.

I'm also open to commissions, so, if you have an idea for a piece you'd like made, please get in touch. Thanks, pals.

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump
Still selling some of my prints and illustrations on Etsy. Also, big thanks to goombapolice for being my first order!

I still need to book my flight to Minnesota and help pay for lodging. I have a lot of screenprints and more that are only taking up space. Why not begin a lifelong love affair with buying and collecting art from people on the internet?

And, if you use the offer code SPERMLUBE, you can get free shipping in the US. (for real) I will also throw in some LHR buttons.

I'm also open to commissions, so, if you have an idea for a piece you'd like made, please get in touch. Thanks, pals.
Adam Bozarth, September 04, 2014, 04:26:16 pm
Can I just give you money. Your art is awesome, but I literally cannot hang up my Van Gogh prints since I am so lazy....

Adam Bozarth

• Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
I really appreciate the offer, but I wouldn't really be comfortable taking money for nothing in return. I don't want to beg for the money. With selling my old prints, you get something in return and I actually have to make the effort to get it to you.

I do want to do some fun commissions. I am working on one for a Ridiculist now and would love to do more.

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
Also, big thanks to goombapolice for being my first order!

Adam Bozarth, September 04, 2014, 04:26:16 pm

Hey I got it today

This shitty tablet picture does not do it justice at all. It looks amazing and I cannot wait to get this guy on my wall.

EVERYONE GO BUY SOMETHING FROM ADAM BOZARTH IT LOOKS GREAT

Adam Bozarth

• Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
No, thank you, goombapolice. And the other folks who bought prints!

Just bought plane tickets to Minnesota today! I hope I get to see you all there and receive your love energy to fuel my crystal pyramids.

nilvoid

• FUCK COMPOSE FUCK MELODY
  • Paid
  • DEDICATED TO NO ONE THANKS TO NO ONE ART IS OVER
I'm going to be there! I'll be cosplaying as Roy Orbison.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Minneapolitans (is that the right term?) who have a couch and a kitchen and would like a hundred bucks* and a bottle of fire mead in exchange for their use, please message me. I promise I don't snore or talk about fetishes, and I will bake you something very, very special.

* plus extra money for gas if you like!

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
I will, unfortunately, be unable to attend due to scheduling and financial concerns. In my stead I will be faxing a life-size cardboard cut-out of myself. Please prop it up in an appropriate location at the event and spend as much time as possible discussing what an awesome guy that KingKalamari is.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
I will also not be able to attend. In my honor, please listen to a recording of Pete Seeger singing "Where Have All the Flowers Gone?"* while drinking and crying, which is how I spend most of my weekends.

*The Peter, Paul, and Mary version is also acceptable.

JamEngulfer

• Paid
Could someone please take one or more videos while they're there, so we can both experience the atmosphere And see what the ridiculists look like in real life