Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:14:37 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 118: My Little Podcast: Fandom Is Tragic  (Read 56653 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 118: My Little Podcast: Fandom Is Tragic
with Boots Raingear, Jimmyfranks, Isfahan, bumpgrrl, and Lemon.

Edited.

Content for this episode was provided by [NAME REDACTED].

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic premiered in 2010, almost exactly a year after The F Plus' first episode. But despite this, we've intentionally avoided the topic of Bronies throughout the podcast simply because it seemed too simple and straightforward to spend an hour going "I find cartoon horses sexy". Of course, we should have realized that is the entry point and it gets more insane from there. This week, nuzzling!

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Oh God yes. I have been waiting ages for this.

JamEngulfer

• Paid
Oh god why... I'm not looking forward to this episode. I can't imagine what horrors lie within.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Love that the F Plus pony has a Jean-Claude Van Damme-esque mullet in the episode artwork.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Oh god yes and/or no

edited because portaxx summoning
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 06:08:30 pm by EYE OF ZA »

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
AAAAAAAH! Welcome back, Portaxx! *happy dance of Portaxx reading again* Anyway, for what its worth I think y'all succeeded admirably in bringing some new material that's not just the same old brony grossness. Good fun all around.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Portaxx's intro is incredible and this looks like a fantastic episode so far

but who is [NAME REDACTED]? is that their name?whoops that was silly
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 07:57:29 pm by kal-elk »

Zsa Zsa

• Paid
christ lemon your fucking rainbow voice

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid
Hey guys, it's kind of a spoiler to reveal that [NAME REDACTED] turns up in this one. That said, it was great episode! You guys are killing it.

Also, thanks for letting us know about e621.net, my new favorite website for all the best artwork that the Internet has to offer:
Trending Tags:
female (223204)
male (181480)
solo (149415)
breasts (122016)
penis (114277)
hair (113115)
nude (105999)
canine (95570)
pussy (74783)
nipples (66199)
equine (63965)
balls (63293)
fur (62846)
cum (61566)
feral (59256)
horse (58157)
looking at viewer (57075)
blush (55765)
my little pony (54720)
horn (53213)
friendship is magic (50382)
pony (48775)
tongue (47964)
erection (47287)
butt (47068)
wings (45895)
open mouth (39192)
anthro (38281)
2013 (31521)
smile (31230)

eatenmyeyes

• Paid
That was pretty great.  It really hit all the right notes.

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Stupid internet nerds have an absolutely gigantic chip on their shoulder about people telling them not to masturbate to things...

Triggerhappy938

• Victor-Puncher
  • Paid
  • The Geek-of-all-Trades
At what point does telling someone who is more or less a stranger "I FAP TO YOU" seem like a good idea?  What is the thought process that leads to this conclusion?
NotHelpingMatters

scratchohey

• Bird Ghost
  • Paid
  • Break c'mon OOH
At what point does telling someone who is more or less a stranger "I FAP TO YOU" seem like a good idea?  What is the thought process that leads to this conclusion?
Triggerhappy938, December 08, 2013, 08:39:28 pm

After several years of doing all your socializing in front of a monitor, your mind starts going a little wacky from the isolation.
NotHelpingMatters

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid

After several years of doing all your socializing in front of a monitor, your mind starts going a little wacky from the isolation.
scratchohey, December 08, 2013, 08:44:47 pm
I was thinking about the Nekobe story in Ep. 100, and how similar that comment sounds to his "I'm feeling yiffy!" behavior. It's the same type of people who are so alienated from human interaction in the real world that they carry over their revolting interests and their impulsive online behavior out into the public or some other inappropriate venue.

I don't know how any cartoon artist or voice actor would ever make an appearance at a fan event these days, if they are even slightly aware of this not-so-underground pervert fan base. …But a lot of them (like Tara Strong, voice of Twilight Sparkle) still do it. God bless 'em.
NotHelpingMatters

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
"They'll be so honored that I, a discerning individual, have chosen to masturbate to them.  I believe I'm an intelligent person so being frank about my sexual habits means that I'm progressive."

That section about the 'I'm gonna masturbate to Lauren Faust as a pony no matter what' comment reminded me of some joke Lemon made in an earlier episode along the lines of 'I'm going to masturbate to you no matter what you do'.  Don't remember the context, though.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 09:42:51 pm by EYE OF ZA »