Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:01:34 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 174: Icky Pedia  (Read 56311 times)

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #120
I am saddened that I know this much about this thing, but actually all the cast is of age. The "joke"/lolicon creepobait is that the Harpy character has the emotional maturity of a 12-year-old but is TOTALLY LEGAL TO FUCK, brohaim.
CormansInferno, May 13, 2015, 03:11:34 am

I haven't read any monster girl comics, but how do you judge a fictional character's emotional maturity? I thought that all female characters in manga have the emotional maturity of a clingy teenager because that's the kind of woman sad nerds fantasize about.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 01:19:40 pm by Cat Planet »

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #121
I am saddened that I know this much about this thing, but actually all the cast is of age. The "joke"/lolicon creepobait is that the Harpy character has the emotional maturity of a 12-year-old but is TOTALLY LEGAL TO FUCK, brohaim.
CormansInferno, May 13, 2015, 03:11:34 am

I haven't read any monster girl comics, but how do you judge a fictional character's emotional maturity? I thought that all female characters in manga have the emotional maturity of a clingy teenager because that's the kind of woman sad nerds fantasize about.
Cat Planet, May 13, 2015, 12:59:55 pm

Yikes!

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #122
Didn't mean to insult all manga or anime, I meant the subgenre that portrays romantic / sexual relationships and is aimed at lonely otaku. Women in harem-ish animes are always either "tsundere" or "super clingy bipolar girl".

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #123
YOU HAVE INSULTED MY ANIMES GOOD SIR! WE MUST DUEL TO DEFEND MY WAIFU'S HONOR!!!

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #124
For some reason I'm reminded of Yume Nikki, that one anime where this teenaged loner has this crazy girl stalk him with a magical phone that can tell her where he's going to be every 10 minutes.

That's the main thing Yume Nikki was about, right? I think I recall the rest being exceedingly stupid and not too interesting, but the stalker girl was super creepy and disturbing and probably tons of internet creeps love that shit and don't find it really disturbing and gross.

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #125
For some reason I'm reminded of Yume Nikki, that one anime where this teenaged loner has this crazy girl stalk him with a magical phone that can tell her where he's going to be every 10 minutes.

That's the main thing Yume Nikki was about, right? I think I recall the rest being exceedingly stupid and not too interesting, but the stalker girl was super creepy and disturbing and probably tons of internet creeps love that shit and don't find it really disturbing and gross.
A Meat, May 13, 2015, 02:07:22 pm

You're thinking Mirai Nikki.  Yume Nikki is the weird video game where you explore surreal landscapes and have no idea what the fuck.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #126

Mirai Nikki was actually about time travel and how the evil chick was actually the guy's girlfriend from an alternate timeline and also god so he has to go back in time to fix it and make it so that he didn't die in the main timeline and not make the girl god anymore

or something, the plot is super dumb

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #127
Boy am I really glad I didn't get into anime as a kid.
Nikaer Drekin Sherman Tank Shigan NotHelpingMatters

RedMinjo

• Paid
  • Which of these houses is the most blue?
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #128

Mirai Nikki was actually about time travel and how the evil chick was actually the guy's girlfriend from an alternate timeline and also god so he has to go back in time to fix it and make it so that he didn't die in the main timeline and not make the girl god anymore

Smoking Crow, May 13, 2015, 04:04:12 pm

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #129
Boy am I really glad I didn't get into anime as a kid.
chai tea latte, May 13, 2015, 04:24:26 pm
But how did you find out which nu-metal songs are the best through AMV's on YouTube?

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #130

Smoking Crow, May 13, 2015, 04:04:12 pm

RedMinjo, May 13, 2015, 05:01:42 pm

おやすみ、ゆっき。

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #131
The difference being, that chick was supposed to be super creepy, while in most harem anime the whole obsessive behavior is "cute" or something.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked

steinrokkan

• Paid
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #133
Please make an episode about this thread, tia.
Acierocolotl CormansInferno Sherman Tank

Kaleidoscope

• Paid
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #134
I was extremely bored so I went to look at some of the entries on the Monster Girl wiki.

Some of them weren't that bad but that Rooty girl?

Jesus.

That is the most terrifying thing I've ever seen. And it's suppose to be sexy. Lord