Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 11:10:54 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 160: To Serve Otherkin  (Read 31933 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 160: To Serve Otherkin
Jack Chick Jimmyfranks Boots Raingear Acierocolotl Lemon
content for this episode was compiled by BomberJacket
edited by Jimmyfranks.
Listen buddy, I don't want to eat your human food. I might look like a human, but I'm actually a bullfrog in my soul, so I want to eat bullfrog food. Except I don't want to eat bugs because that would be totally gross. And if that doesn't make any sense, you need to check your Living In The Real World Privilege. This week, we're exploring the delicious recipes of Kin Food: A website set up specifically to distribute recipes to tumblrites who refused to be pigeonholed (unless they're part pigeon and part hole). This week, The F Plus has a soft spot for people eating folks.

MUSIC USED:
Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
Parappa the Rapper- Seafood Cake

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Episode 160: To Serve Otherkin #1
I had been yearning so deep in my soul for another weird food episode. I don't even have to start this one to know it's just what I've been waiting for.

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
Episode 160: To Serve Otherkin #2
I loved this one. I was hoping it would go on for like three hours. That bingo bit fuckin killed me.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
Episode 160: To Serve Otherkin #3
I'll second the idea that these kids (literal kids, kids in adult bodies) don't believe they're special at all. Usually, the louder and more often someone insists something is true, the less likely they are to believe it themselves. All the weirdest, attention-grabbingest kids I knew growing up had permissive, quasi-absent parents and zero emotional support. I think if you bring a kid up believing they're a worthwhile person, encouraging their productive hobbies, and enabling them to socialize, they probably won't turn out to be a weirdo.

On a note about weirdos, this might be the greatest evidence I've ever seen against the argument that otherkin are just mentally ill. A real crazy person, I think, would just eat the worms and not tell the internet about it because it makes sense to them.
chai tea latte Nikaer Drekin

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Episode 160: To Serve Otherkin #4
I kind of wish that I was otherkin now because they're just so crazy and out with it

I wish that I was that crazy 24/7 without breaks

Ambious

Episode 160: To Serve Otherkin #5
This Bingo thing  is going to be a problem.
Pretty much filled a card in less than 15 minutes.
Androidkin reaction was priceless.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 05:46:33 pm by Ambious »

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Episode 160: To Serve Otherkin #6
"edible cum lube"

Wait a minute, didn't either the offbeatr or the dragon dildo have 'edible cum lube' as a feature for something?  I know that the dragon dildo episode had a LOT of clube discussion but I'm almost certain I've heard the words 'edible cum lube' together before.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Episode 160: To Serve Otherkin #7
Every episode has been so good lately, may this golden age of F Plus never end

BomberJacket

• The Gilligan's Planet of Second Base
  • Paid
  • O give me a home where the Juffalos roam.
Episode 160: To Serve Otherkin #8
If anyone wants a little more of this, here's my favorite bit that didn't make it into the episode: http://kinfood.tumblr.com/tagged/gaseous-kin

It's about a guy so particular with his eating habits that the site mods and some of its users are afraid he'll actually starve to death. Keep in mind the posts are in reverse chronological order, so you have to start at the bottom and read up.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Episode 160: To Serve Otherkin #9
Actually, regarding Tumblr and the fact that its layout is terrible for literally every purpose it's used for, there is actually a way to view Tumblr blogs in chronological order instead of reverse chronological order.  Nowhere in the interface does it tell you this at all.  Also, you have to be looking at a tag to do this.

You take the url: http://kinfood.tumblr.com/tagged/gaseous-kin

And you do this: http://kinfood.tumblr.com/tagged/gaseous-kin/chrono

Know what was also worth $1 billion?  A blogging site that doesn't have a way to search a blog for a string.  If you search a Tumblr blog, it only checks against the tags.

a gross spider

• Paid
Episode 160: To Serve Otherkin #10
Maybe I'm like a varroa mite otherkin?boots

Boots I will hug you.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Episode 160: To Serve Otherkin #11
Know what was also worth $1 billion?  A blogging site that doesn't have a way to search a blog for a string.  If you search a Tumblr blog, it only checks against the tags.
EYE OF ZA, December 28, 2014, 12:05:35 am

Oh good, I remember five years ago wondering if Tumblr was ever going to make it possible to search blogs. There used to be a barely functional search bar that would return apparently random results that were different every time you searched, glad to hear they've found some consistency now!

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Episode 160: To Serve Otherkin #12
This is what happens to people who are completely and utterly terrified of the possibility of offending someone: They run a blog telling crazy teenagers who think they're badgers what foods best approximate the texture of earthworms.

Edit: Also: This is a Wolpertinger:

It's a legendary creature that was created when the Bavarians ran out of ideas
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 01:35:35 am by KingKalamari »

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
Episode 160: To Serve Otherkin #13
This is what happens to people who are completely and utterly terrified of the possibility of offending someone: They run a blog telling crazy teenagers who think they're badgers what foods best approximate the texture of earthworms.
KingKalamari, December 28, 2014, 01:10:53 am
Honestly, I think they're just feeding each other's bullshit. None of them legitimately believe any of this; it's all performance. If I pretend you're a garbage truck, you'll pretend I'm an Ethiopian wolf and we'll be special and interesting together.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Episode 160: To Serve Otherkin #14
"BEE-L-T!!!"

Bobalay