Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:50:51 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 174: Icky Pedia  (Read 55967 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #30
(Typo on the intro song band by the way.)
eudo, April 29, 2015, 12:46:14 pm

Whoops, thanks. White Drugs are pretty good too, fyi.

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #31
Okay yeah this episode was infinitely more upsetting than dickbugs good job guys.
a gross spider, April 29, 2015, 12:59:42 pm

Even Maggot Faggot would be grossed out by this wiki.

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #32
The thing that sticks out for me in this and a bunch of recent episodes is the recurring theme of these weird sex fantasies lasting forever.

We saw it here with the monsters that either kidnap or absorb the hero and fuck him forever
We saw it in MudkipLover's wedgie fantasies where unspecified beings made him live forever so he was always being wedgied
We saw it in the tickling episode where a bunch of the scenarios involved the fantasizer dying and being tickled forever in the afterlife

My question is what about this is so appealing to people? I wouldn't want anything like that to last forever, I've got stuff to do! Is it that these fetishists have so little going on in their life that masturbating to fetish shit is the only pleasure they get out of life anymore? Do they really not have anything else they'd rather do with themselves?
Corn Syrup

advancedclass

• Paid
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #33
The thing that sticks out for me in this and a bunch of recent episodes is the recurring theme of these weird sex fantasies lasting forever.
KingKalamari, April 29, 2015, 03:58:33 pm

Or in the case of this one, the number where the monsters specifically sex the dude to death. That seems to go beyond the whole domination/submission/humiliation theme that runs through all those foreverally tied up fetishes; is it just people who have a suicidal element to their psychoses or is there something else going on? Some weird little Darwinian selection element in the brain that is trying to destroy this before it has a chance to reproduce?

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #34
The simplest explanation: "This orgasm feels awesome! I wish it lasted longer."

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #35
My question is what about this is so appealing to people? I wouldn't want anything like that to last forever, I've got stuff to do! Is it that these fetishists have so little going on in their life that masturbating to fetish shit is the only pleasure they get out of life anymore? Do they really not have anything else they'd rather do with themselves?

I assume that it's a bit of everything.  Though, if you've gotten to the point that you're making a huge video game devoted to your fetish, that probably indicates that you're not really doing that well in any other aspects of your life, so presumably you're too depressed and mired in anhedonia to imagine enjoying anything other than constant orgasm.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #36
but god damn the monsterfuckers found this episode quickly

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #37
There is definitely an overlap between "internet weirdos" and "people who like to (listen to funny people) make fun of internet weirdos."  It only stands to reason that a few of them would lack the sense to understand that, just because this episode features their personal weirdness, doesn't mean that we want to know that detail of their lives.

Probably the most surreal thing about all these fetish episodes is not the fetishes themselves, but that people actively seek out places to talk about their fetish.  I can't imagine wanting someone to know about my sex life.

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #38
In this case, maybe that's just part of the game thing. All these sex scenes are failure states and game overs, so just from a game design perspective they have to be some sort of punishment, and they have to stick.

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #39
This is too real of a thing
NotHelpingMatters

QueenSyreen

• Unsurprised, yet Disappointed
  • Paid
  • very very strongly pro-vaxx
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #40
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, that was an episode. I just want to say it was a good one, I was laughing really hard all throughout. For some reason "I'm looking out for your boner. I really am." really got me, I dunno, it's so hilarious in the context of probably a whole hundred episodes of Lemon NOT looking out for anyone's boners.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 01:49:50 am by QueenSyreen »

YetAnotherAmber

• Paid
  • official member of the Tender Gender
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #41
sea cucumber girl might be the grossest design i have ever seen. just. there is absolutely nothing appealing about any aspect of that. torsos should not be put at right angles to gross fleshy cylinders.

RedMinjo

• Paid
  • Which of these houses is the most blue?
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #42
sea cucumber girl might be the grossest design i have ever seen. just. there is absolutely nothing appealing about any aspect of that. torsos should not be put at right angles to gross fleshy cylinders.
YetAnotherAmber, April 30, 2015, 01:31:01 am

Like one of those water snake toys but with tentacles and half a girl stuck to it.  It's pretty funny.

e: also pretty funny: those water snake toys.  Way too much fun for just being a cylinder with water and glitter inside that also can like fold in on itself.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 01:51:34 am by RedMinjo »

Deep 13

• Paid
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #43
So. I looked at the wiki. I shouldn't have done that. It seems like a hentai artist was caught up in the "Rob Liefeld Dillema" where he sucked at drawing feet, and it spun out of control.
FattyBoBatty, April 29, 2015, 01:56:11 am

Yeah. There are frighteningly disgusting depths to this wiki. Like a girl who's flesh, aside from the head and part of the chest, is all intestines. I recommend having a vomit bucket handy.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Episode 174: Icky Pedia #44
I just listened again. Does that guy just think he's not good enough for shellfish girl or something?