Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:23:19 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 201: Funding The Infowar  (Read 37456 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 201: Funding The Infowar

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Episode 201: Funding The Infowar #1
I'm saving this for tomorrow morning, but I already know that this is going to be awesome.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Episode 201: Funding The Infowar #2
[yayvictor]

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Episode 201: Funding The Infowar #3
Paracelsus was a pretty cool dude. One of the founders of toxicology,  an advocate of basic sterilization of wounds and medical implements, and the fellow who coined the phrase "The dose makes the poison."

He doesn't deserve to be associated with Alex Jones.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 11:17:05 pm by Sherman Tank »

DetectiveSlowpoke

• Paid
  • Why ballp.it posting Love is Called Fetish?
Episode 201: Funding The Infowar #4
I am so glad that Boots brought up the whole spraying chemtrails with vinegar. I think this is the video he was talking about. It's 10 mins long but between the arguing and general weirdness its worth it.

Also, " Why in the World are They Spraying" is on youtube for free. In STUNNING HD

« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 11:53:43 pm by CatsMcgee »

Spacebat

• The Friedrich Nietzsche of Snuggling
  • Paid
Episode 201: Funding The Infowar #5
I live in St. Louis, and I kind of want to know what the airport did to Adam.

Also, you guys really missed a chance to have the time travel episode be the out-of-sequence one.

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Episode 201: Funding The Infowar #6
Another podcast that I listen to has a running feud with Alex Jones and one of his myrmidons, a blubbering moron named Dan Bidondi who is best known for showing up at a press conference after the Boston Marathon bombing and asking the Governor of Massachusetts if the bombing was a false flag. Bidondi also has a hilarious voice, and one of the podcast hosts does a great impression of both Jones and Bidondi. So he did a "commercial" parodying Jones's bullshit supplements, and it was great. (warning: link seems to autoplay in a desktop browser)

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
Episode 201: Funding The Infowar #7
Food Babe on InfoWars. It’s horseshoe theory in action!

(Also, whenever people talk about “cleansing” an organ, I imagine them scrubbing it with a toilet brush.)

(Also also, “Alex Jones is a British agent” guy sounds like a LaRouche fan to me.)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 03:25:01 am by Cheapskate »

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 201: Funding The Infowar #8
I bet you guys don't even know what orgonite is. If only you read my ETHERIC WARRIORS doc first, then you wouldn't need this beginner-level negative energy prevention. You'll know how to really prevent all this bullshit the chemtrails are spraying on us.

Seriously though, this episode was great, I love how deep this rabbit hole goes, people buy so easily into this crazy bullshit and refuse to believe an easier explanation for things. This is basically my favorite kind of snake-oil bullshit.

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
Episode 201: Funding The Infowar #9

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
Episode 201: Funding The Infowar #10
Who will be the first against the wall in the cumming revolution?
Lemon Promethorn Trill La Trill Sherman Tank

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
Episode 201: Funding The Infowar #11
I don't blame you at all for picking Super Male Vitality, Boots, but the FAQ for Liver Shield had this wonderful passage that basically sums up the whole snake-oil aspect of the site plus some great raw foods shit:

"4) Will I experience a healing crisis?
A healing crisis describes a phenomenon that sometimes occurs during cleansing and detoxification of the body and liver. You may feel worse during and after your liver cleanse than you did before you started it. The accumulation of toxic material must be processed to be removed from the body. This process can include physical indications caused by these toxins as they are further metabolized or oxidized. The most common indications include: fatigue, headache, minor rash, lack of mental clarity, joint or muscle ache, irritability, difficulty sleeping (or sleeping too much), or mood swings. Some people experience multiple indications while others have one or none. These indications will go away in 2 to 3 days as the body naturally expels these toxins. However, many people report feeling energetic and experience an increased sense of well being after the initial liver cleanse. If you feel worse, I strongly suggest that you need to continue with the cleansing process and perform a couple more cleanses. In addition, adopting an organic, raw foods diet and drinking only purified water with organic raw apple cider vinegar along with plenty of rest may help you to feel better. Massage and far-infrared saunas may also help to eliminate toxins from the body."

Also:

(And, for the record, everyone, it's Nik-ay-ur Dreck-in)

Ambious

Episode 201: Funding The Infowar #12
As a skeptic, this is gonna make my blood boil, isn't it?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 11:20:29 pm by Ambious »

QueenSyreen

• Unsurprised, yet Disappointed
  • Paid
  • very very strongly pro-vaxx
Episode 201: Funding The Infowar #13
Hey here's the stiffie in a jiffy website for anyone who doesn't want to dirty their hands with actually looking it up like I did!: http://astiffyinajiffy.com/ I'm a sucker for any website involving so many unnecessary ellipses. It makes me automatically reroute to Shatner speech.

YOU'LL FEEL SPIFFY... WHEN YOU GET A STIFFY... IN A JIFFY!!

Anyway that episode was scientifically proven too funny, because after my girlfriend ended up joining me for FPlus Live Four without adequately understanding what she was in for (I warned her like five times this isn't on me) she doesn't like to hear about it much any more so I had to stifle a lot of laughter when the lorem ipsum started rolling.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Episode 201: Funding The Infowar #14
Just started listening, and any episode that starts with some pAper chAse is gonna be a good episode