Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:35:42 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: FILE DUMP: The My Masturbation Raw Files  (Read 12652 times)

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
I think I want to try and restore this episode using a bunch of understudies for Nutshell's missing audio. Would anyone be interested in filling in?
STOG, July 18, 2016, 10:37:29 am

I can do an excellent Girl Voice

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
I think I want to try and restore this episode using a bunch of understudies for Nutshell's missing audio. Would anyone be interested in filling in?

I can do an excellent Girl Voice
LINDA, July 18, 2016, 11:09:17 am

Cool! Depending on how many segments there are past the 23 minute mark, I might have to break this into chunks and assign them to readers.

I do have to point out that you don't necessarily need to be a woman or have a girl voice in order to have a segment - this is a general casting call for interested readers.

I'm going to put together whatever I can of the episode (especially since Windows rebooted and took my open Audacity project with it) and use that as a call to action very soon when I get some time to work on it.

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
It sounds like Djeser has already segmented the episode or something like that, so he probably knows how many things were cut, although not exactly what they were.

If you can put together hints on what was missing, I may be able to read for you.

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
Why did it have to be this episode? But I would be delighted to have my "eugh, AUGH, AWAUGH"s added to the F-Plus canon.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
My wife actually suggested I sub in for Nutshell but I wasn't keen on it. If STOG wants an ensemble fan-cast though, sure.

I was sectioning off edit points and such but I won't be able to get around cutting the tracks until tomorrow - STOG or Djeser might have something better on the table by then, so I'll wait and see.

What I do have for you, though, is an intro.
(Lemon and JC are at 30% left, Boots and STOG are at 30% right, Nutshell is at center. Lemon's +4db. Still have the project so can change on the go.)
e: version 2 with snappier timings.
Yavuz
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 02:14:14 pm by Spooks »

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
If you guys can fix my fuck-up, that'd be good. I've been feeling pretty bad since this would have been a great episode.
Amelia Blank

Amelia Blank

• Giant Woman
  • Paid
  • Secretly seven cats in a human-shaped bag

I am SO down for reading stupid gross stuff!!

Ambious

I am SO down for reading stupid gross stuff!!
Ms.Blank, July 18, 2016, 02:43:37 pm

If you don't mind a bit of accent fluctuations I'm game too

Bobsterfest

• Choice Blanket
  • Paid
  • This is weird, right?

This sounds fun! I think we're only six people away from becoming a Radiolab production now.

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
Make that five guys (I'll toss my hat in the ring). We'd also need some sort of ASMR inducing intro for it to be a proper Radiolab episode.

Positronic

• You told a squash lie!
  • Paid
  • You broke a squash promise!
I'd be up for it!

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
What I do have for you, though, is an intro.
(Lemon and JC are at 30% left, Boots and STOG are at 30% right, Nutshell is at center. Lemon's +4db. Still have the project so can change on the go.)
e: version 2 with snappier timings.
Spooks, July 18, 2016, 01:11:36 pm

This is wonderful. What song is this?

To everyone else, I'd say hold off because I think Djeser's version will end up being the canonical. I'll pass Djeser this as a possible intro tho.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
Yeah, I listened to Djeser's version and he worked around Nutshell like she wasn't even there. It's really good and it's making my idea look like more work than it's worth. My goal was to get the episode out By Any Means Necessary (tm), but I tend to take the convoluted route and Djeser just cooked this one up real fine in a jiffy.

But thank you to those who volunteered to sign up for readings! I'm still trying to figure out how to involve the community in future episodes, so stay tuned!
Sherman Tank Amelia Blank Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop znarf Nifty Nif
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 06:56:58 pm by STOG »

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.

To everyone else, I'd say hold off because I think Djeser's version will end up being the canonical. I'll pass Djeser this as a possible intro tho.
Lemon, July 18, 2016, 04:37:18 pm

It's Jerk It Out by The Ceasers. I've been thinking what would make a good outro, so far all I've got is She Blinded Me With Science.

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid

Lemon, July 18, 2016, 04:37:18 pm

It's Jerk It Out by The Ceasers. I've been thinking what would make a good outro, so far all I've got is She Blinded Me With Science.
Spooks, July 18, 2016, 07:33:18 pm
Turning Japanese? That's not about masturbation, but fuck it, everyone thinks it is.

I haven't decided yet if my version will have intro/outro music, but I know if they do they're based on what I'm doing with it*. Also, I like The Sounds' Hurt You and Ladytron's Ghosts.

*I don't want to inflate expectations, but F Plus Minus F Plus is possibly the funniest idea I've ever had.