Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:15:40 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Any plans for the 200th episode/release?  (Read 21084 times)

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
What I think would be cool, though maybe too much work for not much payoff, would be a "where are they now?" episode. Just looking back at some of the people on those feature episodes like Joan Ocean and reading new recent stuff from them or something.
Blandest, June 14, 2015, 12:42:41 am

I want this. Did Titanium Teeth ever get his wish?

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
What I think would be cool, though maybe too much work for not much payoff, would be a "where are they now?" episode. Just looking back at some of the people on those feature episodes like Joan Ocean and reading new recent stuff from them or something.

I would LOVE to do this. We've covered so much crazy crap at this point we can just pluck favorite exhibits out of the ether and follow up on them.

Also I don't think a 200th Retrospective Episode would be complete without a segment dedicated to how The F Plus has touched the lives of internet people everywhere.

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
I can only assume every subject is living a highly productive and successful life. I bet Johnny Tsunami is living the high life from all the money he's made from successful cases

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
I want 7 hours of Kumquat screaming "YES HELLO?!?"

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
I want 7 hours of Kumquat screaming "YES HELLO?!?"
FattyBoBatty, June 14, 2015, 06:31:40 am

INT. OFFICE - DAY.

KUMQUATXOP is sitting at a desk. His hair is sticking straight up. There is an empty pot of coffee on his desk that is leaning against the world's biggest 'EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH' coffee cup. Smashed packages of Smarties surround his desk. He never blinks. His mouth is frozen in a rictus grin. There is a telltale pink dust around his nostrils. He involuntarily sniffs.

The PHONE rings. Like lightning, KUMQUATXOP puts the PHONE to his ear.

KUMQUATXOP: YES HELLO YES HI HOW CAN I HELP YOU?????

PHONE: Uh, yes... hello, we're with Mastercard, and I -

KUMQUATXOP: HI YES!! HELLO MASTERCARD HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?

PHONE: Yes, hello, good day --

KUMQUATXOP: YES, HELLO? HELLO! HELLO! HOW CAN I HELP YOU, HELLO!

PHONE: I just wanted to ask if your boss was -

KUMQUATXOP: HELLO, YES!

PHONE: We would like to discuss -

KUMQUATXOP: HELLO FOR THE FIRST HELLO! I DID NOT REMEMBER IF YOU SAID HELLO THE FIRST TIME I SAID HELLO, SO HELLO! WOULD THIS BE THE THIRD OR FOURTH HELLO???

PHONE: I'm... I'm sorry, are -

KUMQUATXOP: THERE IS NEVER A BAD TIME TO SAY HELLO! YES, HELLO?

PHONE: Uh... hello, I...

KUMQUATXOP: HELLO, HELLO! YES! HELLO! I AM HELLOING YOU!

PHONE: ...uh, I'm going to transfer you to my supervis - wait, okay. No. My supervisor is telling me to  - I mean, he's on his lunch break.

KUMQUATXOP: HAVE A HELLO-FILLED DAY! HELLO! I MEAN GOODBYE!

KUMQUATXOP hangs up the PHONE.

A few minutes later, his BOSS leaves a Shiba Inu puppy on top of his desk.
Boots Raingear Lemon A Meat cube abuser crow Fanzay chai tea latte Vorko Maxine Headroom Puppy Time advancedclass Afraid of Audio Gimnbo Fatty Bo Batty junior associate faguar
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 08:00:05 am by STOG »

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
A dramatic reading on My Immortal is long overdue.

Neal

I would LOVE to do this. We've covered so much crazy crap at this point we can just pluck favorite exhibits out of the ether and follow up on them.
STOG, June 14, 2015, 04:09:41 am

Yeah, I'd love to hear this too. If Mike Nelson can go back with RiffTrax and re-do movies already featured on MST3K while still finding something fresh, you guys can mine more gold out of some of the docs from old episodes.

memorylikeasieve

• *SQUEAK!*
  • Paid
  • "If you're white, see a doctor."
I'd love to hear the F Plus folks try the Eye of Argon Challenge.

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
Find some stupid Let's Play forums or some creepypasta or some other videogame thing, and get Slowbeef and Diabeetus (of Retsupurae fame) to guest-star.

We could just do 200 random Wikihow articles.
Victor Laszlo, June 13, 2015, 07:19:24 pm

Or this.

e:
I can only assume every subject is living a highly productive and successful life. I bet Johnny Tsunami is living the high life from all the money he's made from successful cases
Blandest, June 14, 2015, 04:15:03 am

I really liked Dr. Rev. John Kitchin's TED Talk.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 05:01:15 pm by Gyro »

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Portaxx, i sent you some stuff, please let me know if you got them

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
This is what I was going t suggest, yeah. I know some places have actually evolved; Conservapedia's basically abandoned being an encyclopedia and is now being run by wannabe conservative pundits.

Glitterbomber

• Paid
Yea Conservapedia REALLY needs a second ep, they've straight up removed all pretense of 'we're a scholarly source that counters the well known liberal bias of reality' and instead has shit like tons of essays written by one man about how atheists are fat therefor wrong and they don't have the manhood to get sexy long haired women. Also they have great shit like 'conservapedia proven right' that includes 'we predicted Obama would not be elected' being justified by 'we predicted he wouldn't be elected BY REAL AMERICANS'. Plus Andy has this really weird hateboner for 'joke sports' that basically mean if we ever lose them in Olympics constantly they're jokes and also if they don't blow right wing talking points enough they're jokes so you get hilarious shit like them calling football a joke because Tim Tebow's drama existed.

What I'm saying is episode 200 2 hours of conservapedia.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
I doubt it'd be appropriate for #200, but I'd be happy to return to Conservapedia if there was a good doc for it.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
I'll do it. I know of some fucking great articles. Bring Bunnybread. And John.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 09:46:56 pm by Runic »

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
Yea Conservapedia REALLY needs a second ep, they've straight up removed all pretense of 'we're a scholarly source that counters the well known liberal bias of reality' and instead has shit like tons of essays written by one man about how atheists are fat therefor wrong and they don't have the manhood to get sexy long haired women. Also they have great shit like 'conservapedia proven right' that includes 'we predicted Obama would not be elected' being justified by 'we predicted he wouldn't be elected BY REAL AMERICANS'. Plus Andy has this really weird hateboner for 'joke sports' that basically mean if we ever lose them in Olympics constantly they're jokes and also if they don't blow right wing talking points enough they're jokes so you get hilarious shit like them calling football a joke because Tim Tebow's drama existed.
Glitterbomber, June 16, 2015, 07:51:04 pm

Conservapedia is fun, but they could be reading Dozerfleet Wiki isntead, which is the same thing but even crazier.

Utah (merged with California,) Japan, and Ukraine are all that's left of the free world. Spain is an empire. [[TheWarOnTerror Pakistan]] has nearly taken over the world, but Spain wants to stop Pakistan dead in its tracks before any more innocent lives are lost. Already, Ukraine is performing kamikaze missions. It's up to Utah to convince Japan to join forces in an alliance before they're all annexed to Spain. So they send a team of diplomats to Seattle to assess the damage there, and they're nearly wiped out by a SerialKiller who has an entire library full of {{Freudian Excuse}}s.

They finally make it to Japan, only to battle ThePlague being spread in schools because Planned Parenthood defected to Pakistan. They escape from that debacle and find themselves trapped in Springfield, which has been renamed [[WretchedHive New Gomorrah]] because DepravedHomosexual mobs and angels dressed like Stormtroopers are [[DeathWorld battling each other to the death]].

And one of the diplomats begins dating a Bulgarian vampire. Suddenly, we discover that Iran has been taken over by Jared Loughner in a bobcat suit. He's renamed it [[StupidEvil New Amalek]], and only Pakistan agrees to be [[OmnicidalNeutral neutral]]. Spain and Utah join forces with Japan to defeat their common enemy in [[ApocalypseHitler Bobcat Loughner's]] nation of evil. Then the Spanish empire collapses. Utah and Japan are left to their own device to deal with Pakistan.

And ExtyYearsFromNow, Utah residents are forced to move to Spain when Pakistan drops TheDeadliestMushroom on Salt Lake City. Then, it's up to treasure hunters to make sure Pakistan doesn't find the blueprints to make a DeathRay.
She also possesses the ability to view another individual's romantic history based on an aura she can sense around the eyes, with darker auras indicating more sexual history. (Virgins have no aura.) Because of this, Jack is unable to lie to her about his colorful past.
Glario, having been exposed to an Eros gas grenade, was overwhelmed with sexual arousal. The hitman pursued the couple with a holvimid camera and spied on them. Under the influence of the drugs, Katrina and Glario succumbed to one another. The sex video was then shown to the Sprucethirst company president and to Boris. Overcome with shame, Boris committed suicide. The shock of the news caused Terra and Katrina to go into hiding separately. The Sprucethirst president entered into underground drug business deals with his rivals Fuschion and Rosetta Goldsen at Bubblespeck, as a means of appeasement. The two companies began talking about a merger.

Speaking of him, is it true that Dozerfleet has written an obituary or something for one of the F Plus readers? I've heard it somewhere but couldn't find any proof.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 11:01:05 am by Cat Planet »