Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:27:47 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F PLUS LIVE! F PLUS LIVE! F PLUS LIVE! F PLUS LIVE!  (Read 72687 times)

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Counterpoint: if video is taken, it will be difficult for me to see through the huge meant-to-hide-cocaine-use sunglasses that I will have to wear so that the legions of furries, fatties, Tumblrites, robot dragons, Pokégirls, forum roleplayers, dragon dildo reviewers, cosplayers, bronies, Loki-wives, monkey moms, dream monster cockysts, unschoolers, white-trash LiveJournal users, comic worshippers, Supernatural fanfic writers, Netflix reviewers, multiples, otherkin, water critics, Kickstarters, dong stretchers, childfree hardcore people, ki fighters, body modders, PUAs, eccentric German short-story writers, cockrub warriors, chocolate-eating monsters, waifu-havers, new-age wackos, tropers, MRAs, adult baby fetishists, dickbug fetishists, omorashi fetishists, foot fetishists, plushie fetishists, glasses fetishists, and Mai-Trang Thi Nguyen can't figure out what I look like and then hunt me down for Internet vengeance.
Baldr

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
But can they see you under the guns?

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Could someone please take one or more videos while they're there, so we can both experience the atmosphere And see what the ridiculists look like in real life
JamEngulfer, September 16, 2014, 11:48:07 am

This is a pretty good likeness
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
boots's entrance to the blue nile stage was pretty awesome, yeah

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
Counterpoint: if video is taken, it will be difficult for me to see through the huge meant-to-hide-cocaine-use sunglasses that I will have to wear so that the legions of furries, fatties, Tumblrites, robot dragons, Pokégirls, forum roleplayers, dragon dildo reviewers, cosplayers, bronies, Loki-wives, monkey moms, dream monster cockysts, unschoolers, white-trash LiveJournal users, comic worshippers, Supernatural fanfic writers, Netflix reviewers, multiples, otherkin, water critics, Kickstarters, dong stretchers, childfree hardcore people, ki fighters, body modders, PUAs, eccentric German short-story writers, cockrub warriors, chocolate-eating monsters, waifu-havers, new-age wackos, tropers, MRAs, adult baby fetishists, dickbug fetishists, omorashi fetishists, foot fetishists, plushie fetishists, glasses fetishists, and Mai-Trang Thi Nguyen can't figure out what I look like and then hunt me down for Internet vengeance.
Isfahan, September 16, 2014, 12:59:49 pm

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.

portaxx, September 16, 2014, 06:58:22 pm
oh jesus i think i used to live in the same apartment complex as this guy and i think he tried to ask me out like 20 times

Sion

• Paid
How could you have possibly turned down his HANZO STEEL? I assume he carries it with him everywhere.

the huge meant-to-hide-cocaine-use sunglasses

glasses fetishists
Isfahan, September 16, 2014, 12:59:49 pm

HUGE sunglasses, you say?

Also, I've seen Portaxx at an AGDQ.

squiddy

• #1 Fox in Socks reader
  • Ridiculist
  • Do you choose to chew goo too, sir?
This is the first I'm hearing that I'm a special guest. Guess I should vanity search myself more often.

Here's the funny part, Lemon TOLD ME about that coding thing on the front page of this thread and I forgot. Guess I need to spend more time caring about stuff people say to me.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 09:05:15 pm by squiddy »

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
boots's entrance to the blue nile stage was pretty awesome, yeah
Isfahan, September 16, 2014, 03:47:14 pm

Wait until you see me this year. My goitre is even bigger!

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Put a goatee on your goitre.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Is Boots Raingear George Lucas's good twin?

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump
My bee art from Adam Bozarth has arrived, and it is just as awesome as I hoped and feared. Pics coming soon!

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Lemon - The TSA is not allowing me to carry YORKSHIRE RELISH on my flight. I require this exceptional condiment for every meal. Is there a way for me to procure YORKSHIRE RELISH in Minneapolis? It is the most delicious condiment in the world.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Just so you know, I originally responded to this post earnestly, because you are the type of person who would demand some specific condiment flies with him.

Although now that I think back on it, it wouldn't be Yorkshire Relish, it would be gochujang.

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
Same for me, but instead of YORKSHIRE RELISH, I'm asking about procuring SIZZURP and SLUTS.  I need one of each at every meal.  Doctor's orders.  Is that gonna be a problem? 

« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 03:50:46 pm by Bunnybread »