Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:26:44 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

What forum featured on the podcast had the absolute stupidest userbase

WikiHow
11 (8.9%)
eHelp
2 (1.6%)
Yahoo Answers
19 (15.3%)
School Survival
6 (4.8%)
Debate.org
6 (4.8%)
BlurtIt.com
15 (12.1%)
The Experience Project
3 (2.4%)
Chicken Smoothie
3 (2.4%)
Spells of Magic
6 (4.8%)
Inventor's Spot
0 (0%)
The Federated Commonwealth of Malatora
14 (11.3%)
Isitnormal.com
1 (0.8%)
isitlegalto.com
4 (3.2%)
YourOpenBook / Facebook
5 (4%)
Netflix Reviews
0 (0%)
Idea Wiki
3 (2.4%)
The Shroomery
2 (1.6%)
Juggaloes
24 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 123

Topic: The stupidest motherfuckers  (Read 20677 times)

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
The stupidest motherfuckers
This podcast has read stuff by a wide assortment of Dum-Dums but I'm curious what site people think has the stupidest population overall.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
The stupidest motherfuckers #1
This is the hardest test ever.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
The stupidest motherfuckers #2
Where is the Internet (all) option?

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump
The stupidest motherfuckers #3
Where is the Internet (all) option?
EYE OF ZA, August 31, 2014, 02:49:07 pm
Yeah, man, I can't answer this. It's a trick question

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
The stupidest motherfuckers #4
Juggaloes. Now and forever.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
The stupidest motherfuckers #5
I debated between Juggaloes and Malatora, but finally had to give my vote to Juggaloes because a) there's more of them and b) anything becomes 100% dumber when you add "I'm also a Juggalo" after it.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
The stupidest motherfuckers #6
I feel as though the vote will be split too finely with all these choices, really.

Anyway, I picked YourOpenBook/Facebook because it represents a more classical cross-section of the general dumbness regular people are susceptible to. Sure, Juggaloes and insane audiophiles have a more concentrated form of stupid, but let's not forget that everybody's aunts and uncles and cousins are on Facebook, unwittingly providing insights from work into how poorly they spell or how horribly misinformed some of their thoughts and opinions are.

Using the Internet does not make us stupid. We've always been stupid—the Internet is just an outlet for it. Nothing illustrates that better than reading the transcript of a break-up argument between two white-trash teenagers which they offered up themselves.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
The stupidest motherfuckers #7
I chose, and I chose Spells of Magic.  It was a tossup between that and Blurtit.  Facebook dumb is fucking dumb, but it's like a baseline dumb.  Facebook dumb is as dumb as normal people are.  Blurtit dumb is like natural selection on Facebook and Yahoo Answers dumb, but then Spells of Magic throws magic and mysticism into the mix.  It's not just dumb people looking for help, it's dumb people looking for help in a way that could never, ever possibly work.  Sure, there's mosk and increasing your panic size, but make food spell is dumb, poorly written, and has zero chance of doing anything.  Not that Blurtit was any more useful practically, but Blurtit could conceivably solve your problem.  Spells of Magic simply can not.
SHAMBA~1.SBB

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
The stupidest motherfuckers #8
Labored over it for a while, but ended up on Juggaloes. Here's why:

There's a lot of stupidity in a lot of other places, but I feel like most of them are trying to be less stupid. Debate.org, isitnormal, any Q&A forum we covered, these are all attempts (however subverted) at education. The user bases are stupid, but they don't know they're stupid, or else they do but they still think they can help.

Juggalos aren't looking to better themselves. The summary of their existence, in total, is "I'm a juggalo so fuck you woop woop" which doesn't really give you much to go on. Shroomery people think they're learning about reality, Spells of Magic thinks its exploring the mysteries of the universe. Juggaloes just want to put their dick in your tits, the rest is unnecessary.

Staying stupid is the stupidest thing you can do.
Sherman Tank SHAMBA~1.SBB

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
The stupidest motherfuckers #9
One could argue that Juggaloes are the smartest of all, for not trying to cloak their stupidity in faux-intellectual dialogue and arguments.

I picked School Survival, because dumb teenagers are the dumbest of all.

Navigator

• Currently Sitting Way Too Close to a Toaster
  • Paid
  • I live inside of a tree and I don't need anybody.
The stupidest motherfuckers #10
When I saw the first post, the penis enlargement dudes and audiophiles immediately came to mind. I get why they aren't on the list, though. I'm going with Spells of Magic, since they're stupid in a very similar way. They've put their faith solidly in something fucking ridiculous, and instead of realizing after a while that it doesn't get them anywhere, they go into unbelievable denial and use mental gymnastics worthy of cirque du soleil to convince themselves that their spell/jelqing/ludicrously expensive sound system TOTALLY WORKS, YOU GUYS.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 11:04:28 pm by Navigator »

Nemo2342

• Depleted Uranium Beholder
  • Paid
The stupidest motherfuckers #11
I had to go with the Malatora guys, but in my heart I know the stupidest motherfuckers will always be TVTropes.

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
The stupidest motherfuckers #12
It's a tough call, but after some deliberation I actually went with BlurtIt. It's the same type of stupid as the other Yahoo Answers types of sites, but it does seem to be stupider. We're talking about a community that despite a significant subsection of them being fairly heavily focused on sex, their understanding of it fails on such a basic level that they can't even spell 'penis'.

But what pushes it over the edge is that, of every resource on the internet they can use to answer their question, they have decided on one so bad that I don't know how they got to it. Even putting aside the fact that a Google search or Wikipedia can answer most of their questions, at least the other 'idiots asking questions' communities are better than BlurtIt. eHelp has Rob and IsItLegal has Judge, who at least seem to have an air of knowledge and authority; they seem to know what they're talking about, and the same can go for Verzandeh's dream monster cockysis. On the other side of things, Yahoo Answers is at least prevalent, while Experience Project and IsItNormal have clear mission statements; I can see how you'd reach those sites. I cannot think of a reasoned, intelligent thought process that ends with 'I'm going to post on BlurtIt'.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I don't even know what thought process leads to someone thinking 'I'm going to make BlurtIt', since it really doesn't have a reason to exist, either. Every inch of that website is, near as I can tell, a result of somebody's stupidity.
🍆 SHAMBA~1.SBB
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 12:46:13 am by Cleretic »

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
The stupidest motherfuckers #13
One could argue that Juggaloes are the smartest of all, for not trying to cloak their stupidity in faux-intellectual dialogue and arguments.Mister Smalls, August 31, 2014, 10:20:31 pm

That's one thing I will give Juggaloes over people like Tropers: they're not phonies. They're genuine in the image they're projecting about themselves, and for the most part they understand how it'll be perceived. Tropers seem to think that everyone could only have the same frames of reference they do to judge their stories on (i.e. pop culture), so naturally to pass oneself off as a big-dicked badass you have to tell people you wear long trenchcoats and fingerless gloves and are a 9th dan black belt in shotokan karate. They're completely unaware of how fucking fake it smells to anyone who's been outside or had extended interactions with wide ranges of people.
SHAMBA~1.SBB

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
The stupidest motherfuckers #14
I went with Debate.org. I'd argue my case but then I'd be falling into the same trap that they do (that being that a.) anyone on the internet cares what they think about whatever they are debating, and b.) that they actually have any idea what they are talking about and they aren't just blurting out the first thing that came to their head thinking they are super duper smart)