Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:12:14 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: What is the most infuriating episode to you?  (Read 17051 times)

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
I have to jump on the bandwagon and say it's the redpill / PUA people. We should stuff Roosh V and Davis Aurini into a nuclear waste storage facility, where they belong.

Hot take: Unschooling or homeschooling your children without any supervision from a governing body should result in CPS taking your kids away.

Guess which episode mad me the most mad?

If there's an Fplus episode primarily about homeschool forums and the like I might burn the earth away in my rage
goombapolice, May 27, 2016, 08:57:24 am

Hey, I was homeschooled grades 2-8, and look how I turned out?
Gyro, June 13, 2016, 09:24:07 am

Pretty fuckin well, all things considered?

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
I have to jump on the bandwagon and say it's the redpill / PUA people. We should stuff Roosh V and Davis Aurini into a nuclear waste storage facility, where they belong.

Hot take: Unschooling or homeschooling your children without any supervision from a governing body should result in CPS taking your kids away.

If there's an Fplus episode primarily about homeschool forums and the like I might burn the earth away in my rage

jack chick, June 13, 2016, 10:28:22 am

I know that you're probably being positive and nice just because you're a nice person and you know I've had some emotional troubles (and thank you very much for that! <3) -

but I can't help but read this as "This guy wants to throw Roosh V into the nuclear hell pits, he's okay in my book."

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell

jack chick, June 13, 2016, 10:28:22 am

I know that you're probably being positive and nice just because you're a nice person and you know I've had some emotional troubles (and thank you very much for that! <3) -

but I can't help but read this as "This guy wants to throw Roosh V into the nuclear hell pits, he's okay in my book."
Gyro, June 13, 2016, 10:43:22 am

You can recognize that Roosh V is deserving of being thrown into nuclear hell pits. So you're objectively better off than anyone in the MRA/PUA community. That's a simple, basic example. I bet we can find a whole lot more too!
A Meat chai tea latte Ashto Sherman Tank Really_Quite_Nice Nifty Nif

Baldr

• Paid
Gyro's a better writer than a lot of my students are.  So he's got that working for him.
chai tea latte

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
Lou Reads: The Bug Chaser Forums is by far the worst thing I've ever heard. Most of them are basically trying to kill themselves and the rest of them are there to help.
One HIV-positive guy claims to sabotage condoms for use in consensual sex, and to have raped a man in the ass.
AIDS can't kill Bug Chasers fast enough. I wish they'd chase Ebola instead, or just tie each other up on train tracks if they want to die so badly.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
I want to believe that whole forum is make believe and fantasy, but there might be something real there somewhere

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
From my interactions with him, Gyro is a pretty nice guy, with loads of self-awareness and empathy. These traits are often missing in all of the worst-subject candidates we've covered so far.

Lou Reads: The Bug Chaser Forums is by far the worst thing I've ever heard. Most of them are basically trying to kill themselves and the rest of them are there to help.
One HIV-positive guy claims to sabotage condoms for use in consensual sex, and to have raped a man in the ass.
AIDS can't kill Bug Chasers fast enough. I wish they'd chase Ebola instead, or just tie each other up on train tracks if they want to die so badly.
Carbon, June 16, 2016, 11:44:09 pm

OH FUCK, why did you have to remind me that was a thing? Well, now that it's in my head, I guess I have to say the worst F-Plus subjects have to be people who not only claim to believe horrible, destructive things that impact people other than them, but also act them out. Want to fuck a car or split yourself in half with a dragon dildo? Be my guest, it's a free country. Want to share love bugs with a consenting partner? Whatever, keep it between you two. Want to spread those bugs to someone unknowingly? Fuck you. Want to go out and harass woman with the hopes of breaking their self-esteem down to the point where they will sleep with you? FUCK YOU!  Want to give someone something worse than a bug, like a horrible, life-threatening, deadly disease? FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
Gyro

Gyro

• Paid
From my interactions with him, Gyro is a pretty nice guy, with loads of self-awareness and empathy. These traits are often missing in all of the worst-subject candidates we've covered so far.
Gryo, June 17, 2016, 10:33:57 am

Ahaha, I'm too clever to be snagged by this [ you ] tag. I'm not springing your tra - wait, it's sincere. Awww, thanks! [heart]

e: this would look really narcissistic to somebody who's bad at spychecking, hah

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
I don't know what spy checking is and I'm very confused

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
I don't know what spy checking is and I'm very confused
fruithag, June 17, 2016, 11:32:36 am
It's probably easiest if you're playing Pyro
Bodark Ashto chai tea latte Sherman Tank

Gyro

• Paid
Oh shit I forgot about Trina Brunk from the GoFundYourself episode.

J e s u s.

I too love reiki and unschool my children!
Sherman Tank

dractivisionary

• Paid
If I had the chance, I'd put the assholes responsible for the shit in the bottled water episode up against the wall before anyone else.

That probably says something bad about me.
Lift Like There's No Sherman Tank, June 11, 2016, 04:24:13 pm
honestly, the bottled water people are pretty low on the list for me. i mean the only people who are gonna be affected by them are rich assholes who want things to be "special" and very expensive. no harm done.

ham burger

• super hungay
  • Paid
There are plenty that made me super mad but one subject that always stands out in my mind is that IDKYBILY person.

Every word of that pitch was more upsetting than the last, it was this perfect storm of arrogance and self-absorption disguised as charity and kindness. The kind of person who tweets endless meaningless affirmations and is part of #teamfollowback. The sort of person who desperately begs for everyone to share their "kind words" because they know someone needs to hear them right now. The kind of person who looks at their own charmed life and decides they're qualified to solve everyone else's problems simply because they're too sheltered or lucky to realize they really don't understand them because they've never had them. The kind of person who helpfully does an art project in a national park to beautify the scenery.

The internet's bred this absolutely terrible sort of kindness that's really similar to slacktivism, where folks will just firehose meaningless positivity and "support" at people and all the while loudly wonder at what great people they are when it's really all about them, and IDKYBILY was peak that.

I don't know why that gets under my skin so much, it just does.
Nifty Nif eldritchhat RoeCocoa Sherman Tank
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 07:22:51 pm by turkey smoothie »

Breakfast

• Most Important Meal
  • Paid
The MRA episode is so horrible, so upsetting, and so hilarious. Every single word made my blood boil. The fact that people believe that stuff makes me deeply upset.

dractivisionary

• Paid
There are plenty that made me super mad but one subject that always stands out in my mind is that IDKYBILY person.

Every word of that pitch was more upsetting than the last, it was this perfect storm of arrogance and self-absorption disguised as charity and kindness. The kind of person who tweets endless meaningless affirmations and is part of #teamfollowback. The sort of person who desperately begs for everyone to share their "kind words" because they know someone needs to hear them right now. The kind of person who looks at their own charmed life and decides they're qualified to solve everyone else's problems simply because they're too sheltered or lucky to realize they really don't understand them because they've never had them. The kind of person who helpfully does an art project in a national park to beautify the scenery.

The internet's bred this absolutely terrible sort of kindness that's really similar to slacktivism, where folks will just firehose meaningless positivity and "support" at people and all the while loudly wonder at what great people they are when it's really all about them, and IDKYBILY was peak that.

I don't know why that gets under my skin so much, it just does.
turkey smoothie, July 04, 2016, 07:16:20 pm
what episode is this from?