Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 07:07:04 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

What forum featured on the podcast had the absolute stupidest userbase

WikiHow
11 (8.9%)
eHelp
2 (1.6%)
Yahoo Answers
19 (15.3%)
School Survival
6 (4.8%)
Debate.org
6 (4.8%)
BlurtIt.com
15 (12.1%)
The Experience Project
3 (2.4%)
Chicken Smoothie
3 (2.4%)
Spells of Magic
6 (4.8%)
Inventor's Spot
0 (0%)
The Federated Commonwealth of Malatora
14 (11.3%)
Isitnormal.com
1 (0.8%)
isitlegalto.com
4 (3.2%)
YourOpenBook / Facebook
5 (4%)
Netflix Reviews
0 (0%)
Idea Wiki
3 (2.4%)
The Shroomery
2 (1.6%)
Juggaloes
24 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 123

Topic: The stupidest motherfuckers  (Read 20674 times)

Zsa Zsa

• Paid
The stupidest motherfuckers #30
Wait what is this about driving and AIDS? IS THERE MORE OF THIS GUY?

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
The stupidest motherfuckers #31
Oh crap, I just remembered:

Consider this a write-in vote for TigerMegatron.

He's the guy who wrote the Transformers fanfiction, tweeted about washing hands before buying toys to prevent AIDS, tried to convince us he makes $45 an hour (or over $90k a year) driving a UPS truck, and considers Wal-Mart employees to be "poor and uneducate."
Isfahan, September 04, 2014, 01:28:10 pm

Oh my god I completely forgot about him! I wonder if he ever ended up getting that salsa for his breakfast buritio...

Wait what is this about driving and AIDS? IS THERE MORE OF THIS GUY?
Zsa Zsa, September 04, 2014, 03:47:29 pm

He wrote one of the fanfics featured in episode 9 and at the end of the episode his Twitter was discovered and proved to be a goldmine of horribly spelled, pseudo-libertarian nonsense.

In fact I went looking for his twitter and it seems he was still at it as recently as October...

we dont NEED UPS aymore anyway. it is a goverment SCAM. UPS is the economys #1 choice for getting mail and packages to you the american way
Our government is full of deadbeets and people with diseases like AIDS & hepititus. If your MAIL doesn't bring you TFs & such when it closes
HOw much of your own farts do you have to breath in before it is onsidered recycling? lol (laugh o loud)
Zsa Zsa
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 06:04:22 pm by KingKalamari »

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
The stupidest motherfuckers #32
HOw much of your own farts do you have to breath in before it is onsidered recycling? lol (laugh o loud)

That's it, I'm subscribing to this guy.

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
The stupidest motherfuckers #33
the penhy makes americans PORER by being more heavy than dollars if you have pennies instead of dollars or more valuable coins you do not

Fucking genius.

TacoChillocko

• Wish I was little bit smaller, wish I was an iguana, wish I had a rock with a lamp so I could chill when I wanna
  • Paid
The stupidest motherfuckers #34
I think the spells of magic folks were the dumbest of all. The spelling errors, the general lack of any sort of substance, the belief in some sort of ill defined higher powers, it was all the dumbest shit ever.

I think you guys are being too hard on the juggalos, at least they have a consistent universe and managed to articulate some kind of constants, and their subculture is consistent. ICP are stupid, but gloriously so. They're a tight stage act that knows their target audience and I really can't hate on 'em, they've built up an entire media empire that hinges on being the biggest, dumbest, clownest retard you can be. I guess what I mean to say is that I admire their heartfelt conviction to anti intellectualism.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
The stupidest motherfuckers #35

That's it, I'm subscribing to this guy.
STOG, September 04, 2014, 06:20:28 pm

I think... yeah, I think that might be a great idea. There's an account named FosterStengel who already seems to be retweeting absolutely everything this guy writes. TigerMegatron is showing off Patrick82 levels of consistency in quality here.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
The stupidest motherfuckers #36
Michael Bayformers hates Transfan
Tiger Megatron

I uh....
Huh.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
The stupidest motherfuckers #37
i hope that eale davidson is poor with nothing but pennis in his pocketsQuote from

I am so glad has lo switched to brown paper strings from bread ties. That wire could scratch you and give you a factory disease like cancerQuote from

But my girl wants to party all the time party all time party all time party timesQuote from

This is my post productive Twitterd ay to date. i proclaim myself a TWITTER CEELBRETIY .Quote from

this is amazing thank you so much

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
The stupidest motherfuckers #38
For me it has to be a tie between Blurtit and Experience Project, both sites that seem primarily used by people mashing random thoughts into Google and screaming into the comments section of whatever link they click.

I'm pretty sure that even Juggalos would look at "increase panic size" and "Dutch satanists are stalking me" and laugh their zitty painted asses off.
SHAMBA~1.SBB

Kaleidoscope

• Paid
The stupidest motherfuckers #39
I'm going to be honest: I have gone to WikiHow and have found some helpful advice. But after actually looking through some of the stuff, I am surprised at how much stupid is in that site.

Digital Walnut

• The Carl Icahn of nuzzling
  • Paid
  • Source(s): meee~ nyaa~ :3
The stupidest motherfuckers #40
This is a really hard question to answer, but I had to go with Yahoo! Answers. It's a bottomless well of stupidity. Pick almost any topic, and you can dig for hours through misspellings, misconceptions and unsolicited weirdness. Juggaloes win hands-down on a stupidity per capita basis, though.

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
The stupidest motherfuckers #41
i hope that eale davidson is poor with nothing but pennis in his pocketsQuote from

I am so glad has lo switched to brown paper strings from bread ties. That wire could scratch you and give you a factory disease like cancerQuote from

But my girl wants to party all the time party all time party all time party timesQuote from

This is my post productive Twitterd ay to date. i proclaim myself a TWITTER CEELBRETIY .Quote from

this is amazing thank you so much
EYE OF ZA, September 04, 2014, 10:27:10 pm

At last, we have finally found what Wint is a parody of.
SHAMBA~1.SBB

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
The stupidest motherfuckers #42
I'm going to be honest: I have gone to WikiHow and have found some helpful advice. But after actually looking through some of the stuff, I am surprised at how much stupid is in that site.
Kaleidoscope Eyes, December 29, 2015, 10:55:02 pm

It's the old cliche about Wikis: Their greatest strength is that anyone can edit them, and their greatest weakness is that anyone can edit them.

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
The stupidest motherfuckers #43
It's not on the list, but I want to give a shout out to the people posting about how psychics ripped them off. I think that was Ripoff Report?
SHAMBA~1.SBB

Old_Zircon

• The phased-out byzantine devil.
  • Paid
The stupidest motherfuckers #44
There's no way The Federated Commonwealth of Malatora is smarter than juggaloes.

EDIT: I'm casting a write-in vote for monkey-moms.  That episode is the only one I can think of that's literally hard to listen to.  The unschoolers are up there, too, but the monkey-moms were like unschoolers with the intellect of juggalos plus animal cruelty.
SHAMBA~1.SBB
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 04:20:03 pm by Old_Zircon »