Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:12:42 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 149: There's A Reason Why We Don't Do Drugs Together  (Read 10920 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
with Jimmyfranks, Boots Raingear, Isfahan, Portaxx, and Lemon.
Content for this episode was compiled by A Meat
Edited by Jimmyfranks.
When you get a room full of drug enthusiasts together, the topics of conversation are somewhat predictable; Terrible music, guys we ain't seen lately, and where can we get more drugs. But this episode explores what happens when those topics drift. We're going to The Hip Forums to browse some less popular forums, particularly sexuality and religion, and you WILL be horrified by what you find. No no no, you really will be. This week, The F Plus wants a boatboy (as soon as we know what one is).

MUSIC USED
Tower of Power - What is Hip?
ABC- So Hip It Hurts

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
PS: Bonus docs from A Meat.

HipForums Sexuality
HipForums General
(these were eventually combined into the doc we used, but a lot of parts were left out)

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle

I see your dick has been playing crash bandicoot.
Sherman Tank

Nemo2342

• Depleted Uranium Beholder
  • Paid
God damn it, I was not expecting to encounter a Captain Power joke in this day and age.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Hey everyone, What cartoon character would you have sex with?

Most of the pictures in that thread seem to be dead, but all you need to know is that the first reply is someone saying they'd have sex with a care bear. Also some of the pictures that do load are NSFW, but what would you expect.

Also, What fictional characte would you have sex with?
which is arguably as good, if not better, but with less teddy ruxpin fuckers and more people who want to have sex with Natalie Portman as Padme from star wars. The OP wants to have sex with Worf twice though.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
The OP wants to have sex with Worf twice though.
A Meat, September 02, 2014, 03:29:54 am
oh my god, who wouldn't

(not Wesley though)

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
That panty sniffing story was the most uncomfortable reading Fplus has done in a long time. Christ.

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid
That panty sniffing story was the most uncomfortable reading Fplus has done in a long time. Christ.
goombapolice, September 02, 2014, 06:59:46 am

When I listened to it, I came

…into this thread to say that I agree with you.

Odd

• Paid
Was it Boots that attributed the three days of burning that followed urethra insertion to the cotton left by a Q-Tip?
I have personal anecdotal evidence that says that a little bit of blood and some days of peeing in pain seem like the normal response to urethral insertion.

I was about 14 and I shoved a thermometer into my dickhole. In my defense it was a digital thermometer and I wanted to know if my cock really warmed up more than the rest of my body. And I also wanted to know if it would feel good. It did not.
Lemon Baldr Sherman Tank

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Was it Boots that attributed the three days of burning that followed urethra insertion to the cotton left by a Q-Tip?
I have personal anecdotal evidence that says that a little bit of blood and some days of peeing in pain seem like the normal response to urethral insertion.

I was about 14 and I shoved a thermometer into my dickhole. In my defense it was a digital thermometer and I wanted to know if my cock really warmed up more than the rest of my body. And I also wanted to know if it would feel good. It did not.
Odd, September 06, 2014, 01:41:36 am

what the fuck dude
cube abuser

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
it's times like this I'm grateful to not have a dick because at a younger age I absolutely would have done something like that if I had one.
🍆 hautecouture Navigator

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Pretty certain everyone has a urethra, you're still not safe from sounding.

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
You have no idea how hard I'm clenching my legs reading this thread right now.

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
I don't like that my name appears in that post.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop The Comna One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Sherman Tank

Cyberventurer

• Smoke-Free
  • Paid
At this point I just look over, see it's written by Odd and don't even blink.