Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 30, 2024, 03:34:38 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 149: There's A Reason Why We Don't Do Drugs Together  (Read 10404 times)

Yossarian

• Sophisticated Sophistry
  • Paid
  • No one tell Hitler!
I feel like jamming things into a human body will cause bleeding if done improperly no matter where you jam them.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
I feel like jamming things into a human body will cause bleeding if done improperly no matter where you jam them.
Yossarian, September 06, 2014, 11:18:50 am

Oh come on! Everybody knows that the male urethra is nature's USB port.

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
You're really lucky, Odd.  The thermometer is a gateway drug.  Next thing you know, you're shoving glass balls eight inches deep into your ass and scrubbing out your penis with a Q-tip.

Odd

• Paid
You're really lucky, Odd.  The thermometer is a gateway drug.  Next thing you know, you're shoving glass balls eight inches deep into your ass and scrubbing out your penis with a Q-tip.
Mister Smalls, September 06, 2014, 01:08:20 pm
Actually the next logical step if that insertion had actually been pleasurable would have been the AAA battery that was, for some reason, in the same drawer as my thermometer. I was one good orgasm away from following the dangerous path of urethral-mechanophilia.

Nemo2342

• Depleted Uranium Beholder
  • Paid
Was it Boots that attributed the three days of burning that followed urethra insertion to the cotton left by a Q-Tip?
I have personal anecdotal evidence that says that a little bit of blood and some days of peeing in pain seem like the normal response to urethral insertion.

I was about 14 and I shoved a thermometer into my dickhole. In my defense it was a digital thermometer and I wanted to know if my cock really warmed up more than the rest of my body. And I also wanted to know if it would feel good. It did not.
Odd, September 06, 2014, 01:41:36 am

what the fuck dude
Smoking Crow, September 06, 2014, 02:26:55 am

You're right, he should have posted that in $10 Secrets.

A Whirring Bone-White Gleech

• fact-lord
  • Paid
  • I was in first place, you whore!
Actually the next logical step if that insertion had actually been pleasurable would have been the AAA battery that was, for some reason, in the same drawer as my thermometer. I was one good orgasm away from following the dangerous path of urethral-mechanophilia.
Delcat, September 07, 2014, 12:42:57 am
scratchohey Yossarian chai tea latte

Yossarian

• Sophisticated Sophistry
  • Paid
  • No one tell Hitler!
Odd, September 07, 2014, 12:42:57 am

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
well

I suppose it's good that you had a plan
chai tea latte