Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:26:24 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 221: Specialty Wankers  (Read 12889 times)

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Episode 221: Specialty Wankers #15
NSFW content. Click to show.
STOG Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Yavuz Sherman Tank Down10 Gyro

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Episode 221: Specialty Wankers #16
I’ve heard the curling-iron-up-the-ass thing before. Not as a method of masturbation, mind you, but as a method of disciplining unruly children. They put it there so Child Protection Services won’t see the burn scars.
Cheapskate, July 22, 2016, 02:06:02 am
Well now I'm sad and grossed out

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Episode 221: Specialty Wankers #17
Why can't the internet just rub its genitals with its hand? It's not that fucking difficult.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
Episode 221: Specialty Wankers #18
Why can't the internet just rub its genitals with its hand? It's not that fucking difficult.
moooo566, July 22, 2016, 08:54:55 am

MY MASTURBATION HAS TO BE SPECIAL THAT'S WHY I AM USING A USB POWERED DRINKING BIRD TO MASTURBATE
Yavuz znarf Sherman Tank

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Episode 221: Specialty Wankers #19
Oh by the way, STOG, if your pussy keeps coughing STOP SMOKING CIGARETTES WITH IT!

Liatai

• Made of tea, science, art, and dragons.
  • Paid
  • Warning: uses far too many smileys.
Episode 221: Specialty Wankers #20
You know, I was okay until the popsicles and soda. I mean, most of this stuff is weird, and definitely not recommended, but AUGH

DO NOT PUT SUGARY THINGS ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR HOO-HA

THE LADY CAVE IS DIABETIC IT DOES NOT LIKE SUGAR DX

YOU PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GIVE YOURSELVES HORRIBLE YEAST INFECTIONS

AUGH

I mean I suppose yeast infections are the least of these people's concerns, and there are PLENTY of worse consequences out there for what they're doing, but the sugar in the downstairs secret area, oddly, was the tipping point for me. XP

I guess I'm desensitized thanks to reading EMT forum stories about all the things people have put up their various lower orifices. Once you read about enough razors, pencils, crack pipes, vegetables, light bulbs, pagers, action figures, and pepperoni sticks (even worse, that lady took it out, took a bite out of it, then put it back like it was no big deal)... :B

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Episode 221: Specialty Wankers #21
we DID warn you guys this one was gross.

also "downstairs secret area" hee hee hee

junior associate faguar

• Frankly, an unreasonable level of uguu~
  • Paid
Episode 221: Specialty Wankers #22
You know, I was okay until the popsicles and soda. I mean, most of this stuff is weird, and definitely not recommended, but AUGH

DO NOT PUT SUGARY THINGS ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR HOO-HA

THE LADY CAVE IS DIABETIC IT DOES NOT LIKE SUGAR DX

YOU PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GIVE YOURSELVES HORRIBLE YEAST INFECTIONS

AUGH

I mean I suppose yeast infections are the least of these people's concerns, and there are PLENTY of worse consequences out there for what they're doing, but the sugar in the downstairs secret area, oddly, was the tipping point for me. XP

I guess I'm desensitized thanks to reading EMT forum stories about all the things people have put up their various lower orifices. Once you read about enough razors, pencils, crack pipes, vegetables, light bulbs, pagers, action figures, and pepperoni sticks (even worse, that lady took it out, took a bite out of it, then put it back like it was no big deal)... :B
Liatai, July 22, 2016, 11:52:44 am

Well, these people just have type-1 ladycave diabetes.

eldritchhat

• Lady of Calamaris
  • Paid
  • Card Carrying Boobgeoisie
Episode 221: Specialty Wankers #23
BOOTS WAS COMPLETELY WRAPPED IN GOOSEBUMPS

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
Episode 221: Specialty Wankers #24
BOOTS WAS COMPLETELY WRAPPED IN GOOSEBUMPS
eldritchhat, July 22, 2016, 03:10:48 pm

I was eating dinner when the part of visceral disgust happened, and I felt the same thing, except there was food in my mouth, and while I was covered in goosebumps, I also wanted there to be no food in my mouth or in my body at all.
Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck. [yuck]

znarf

• Paid
  • aka Ludwig von Bangthoven
Episode 221: Specialty Wankers #25
after having listened to this and starting to listen to it a second time while driving I retract my "thank you"

I'm kidding, but it was grosser than I thought it would be

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Episode 221: Specialty Wankers #26
FINALLY some advice from REAL ACTUAL WOMEN on how to masturbate. The Fplus tends to be such a sausage fest on this topic it's really refreshing to hear stories from ACTUAL HONEST TO GOD WOMEN THAT ACTUALLY EXIST.
Mique Boots Raingear Shigan NutshellGulag znarf Achilles' Heelies Dawnswalker Dr. Buttplug Sherman Tank nuffkins, of all people, Knitting Machine xX_sp00ks_Xx

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
Episode 221: Specialty Wankers #27
FINALLY some advice from REAL ACTUAL WOMEN on how to masturbate. The Fplus tends to be such a sausage fest on this topic it's really refreshing to hear stories from ACTUAL HONEST TO GOD WOMEN THAT ACTUALLY EXIST.
montrith, July 24, 2016, 01:16:45 pm

Using the word "sausage" in this context might not be so great, montrith.
znarf Sherman Tank montrith Lemon Ashto

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 221: Specialty Wankers #28
montrith, July 24, 2016, 01:16:45 pm

Using the word "sausage" in this context might not be so great, montrith.
NutshellGulag, July 24, 2016, 02:31:49 pm
Yeah, singling out Jimmyfranks for being an anthropomorphic processed meat product is unfair
Sherman Tank

Aljonso

• It was all a trick. I deceived you.
  • Paid
Episode 221: Specialty Wankers #29
It would explain everything about NoFap if it were made entirely of refugees from this place. People smart enough to understand that this kind of masturbation is the thing ruining their lives, but too dumb to know why.
Sherman Tank Dr. Buttplug