Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:01:43 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Poll: Who is the actual craziest motherfucker in an FPlus Episode?  (Read 11080 times)

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
For some reason I got to thinking about Dozerfleet in comparison to Patrick82, and everything followed naturally from there.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10443138

(I almost put STOG in as a joke option but he'd end up with all of the votes. That's the problem with joke options.)

Gyro

• Paid
Oh shit I forgot to put in John Kricfalusi. He's obviously not (quite) as crazy as people like Connie Marshall but he might get a special spite vote from Portaxx. Oh well.

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
I went with Connie as she's the one I think who has the most legitimate case of mental illness.
Gyro

Ambious

Dr. Reverend John Kitchin by a fucking lightyear
chai tea latte

McMillan and Waifu

• Paid
  • ruining the black metal scene worldwide
Dr. Reverend John Kitchin by a fucking lightyear
Ambious, June 09, 2016, 06:00:55 pm

It's him or Connie, ultimately I think Dr Rev John Kitchin's insanity is too productive for the craziest title.

Special commendation to Basil Marceaux, the dumbest motherfucker to appear in an FPlus episode.
Gyro

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
Honestly I would have gone with Patrick82 anyway. Every one of those crazies have their fixations, but Patrick82's is so hyperspecific that you would think it's a brilliant troll... until you see the thousands of posts and the Youtube videos...
Gyro cube abuser

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Dozerfleet as the most dangerous and top of the Motherfucker quotient. The rest will make insane posts but they aren't going to stalk anyone.
AlbieQuirky

Neal

I think Jonathan Lee Riches ought to have been on the list more than some of the options that are there.

Gyro

• Paid
I think Jonathan Lee Riches ought to have been on the list more than some of the options that are there.
Neal, June 09, 2016, 06:53:22 pm

Well, it's up for interpretation as to whether he's actually crazy, or just a really stupid courtroom troll who wants to bullshit his way into getting a bunch of money off of a lawsuit.

memorylikeasieve

• *SQUEAK!*
  • Paid
  • "If you're white, see a doctor."
You forgot MAI TRANG TAI NGUYEN (PRONOUNCED AS WIN), aka GOD.

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
I'd have to say Patrick82, because he's probably a serial killer.

I know nobody cares, but here's why I went with our good friend Patrick.

Connie Marshall is now on Social Security due to mental illness, but has actually held a job and had a family.
Dozerfleet is an autistic person with an unfortunate conservative religious upbringing.
Taygon doesn't have realistic goals, but he does have goals, which is more than you can say for Dozerfleet.
Basil Marceaux is just fucking stupid.
The time-traveling wizard apprentice guy might be a character, a fiction writer, or a guy who has very vivid lucid dreams, but doesn't realize that he's dreaming.
I'd need more info about the guy with the stargate in the school basement before I could say one way or the other.
John Kitchin is funny on the surface, but also very sad to me. It seems like he was probably born with mental illness, and abused as a kid, then left without any proper care, leaving him the disturbed man he is, today.
McMillan and Waifu

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous

Connie Marshall is now on Social Security due to mental illness, but has actually held a job and had a family.
Dozerfleet is an autistic person with an unfortunate conservative religious upbringing.
Taygon doesn't have realistic goals, but he does have goals, which is more than you can say for Dozerfleet.
The time-traveling wizard apprentice guy might be a character, a fiction writer, or a guy who has very vivid lucid dreams, but doesn't realize that he's dreaming.
I'd need more info about the guy with the stargate in the school basement before I could say one way or the other.
John Kitchin is funny on the surface, but also very sad to me. It seems like he was probably born with mental illness, and abused as a kid, then left without any proper care, leaving him the disturbed man he is, today.
Bodark, June 09, 2016, 07:22:40 pm

Seconded.
I can't make fun of homeless people or profoundly mentally ill people.  Dr. John Kitchin the episode is funny.  Dr. John Kitchin the man is not.  Maybe decoupling those makes me a bad person.  I've honestly gotten flak from people I know (not here) for listening to "Pioneers of Squat Cracking," one of the funniest episodes, to me.  I'm trying to reconcile that somehow.
Bodark

Neal

Neal, June 09, 2016, 06:53:22 pm

Well, it's up for interpretation as to whether he's actually crazy, or just a really stupid courtroom troll who wants to bullshit his way into getting a bunch of money off of a lawsuit.
Gyro, June 09, 2016, 07:00:03 pm

I'm fairly certain he's not trolling. Before he gained more widespread notoriety, he was active in Lexington, KY, when I was going to school at UK; he routinely stapled his handwritten complaint letters to bulletin boards and utility poles, and for a long time I had a collection of them that I'd picked up here and there.

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous

Bodark, June 09, 2016, 07:22:40 pm

Seconded.
I can't make fun of homeless people or profoundly mentally ill people.  Dr. John Kitchin the episode is funny.  Dr. John Kitchin the man is not.  Maybe decoupling those makes me a bad person.  I've honestly gotten flak from people I know (not here) for listening to "Pioneers of Squat Cracking," one of the funniest episodes, to me.  I'm trying to reconcile that somehow.
Nifty Nif, June 09, 2016, 07:59:42 pm

Reply because I edited while Bodark was bulbing!  Sorry!
I love Pioneers of Squat Cracking because of what the ridiculists say and the jokes and the voices, etc.  (It's also a rare Squiddy McEnnui episode, and I'm such a fan.)  I'm trying to deal with that in the context of a site that is legitimately useful to people who need to use it for any reason and because homelessness isn't an indication of individual failure--it's society's.  No judgment to the curator or the ridiculists.  Just something I've been thinking about.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 08:09:17 pm by Nifty Nif »

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
If you allow drugs, 1zenith.

No drugs, Mai Trang Thi Nguyen.