Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:23:19 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: The Grossest Episode?  (Read 19868 times)

SatanInAZootSuit

• This Guy
  • Paid
  • I am become death, destroyer of threads.
The Grossest Episode? #15
Adult Babies, Dickbugs, and the Squatters one.
Chupasaurus-Rex

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
The Grossest Episode? #16
Dickbugs broke me. It's the only episode I wasn't able to finish, and I'll never go back.

Honorable mentions to There's a Reason We Don't Do Drugs Together for the part about sounding, and Knowledge Is the Disease, I Have the Cure for the part about picking at teeth

I would put Achtung! Adult Babies and We're Gonna Need a Bigger Scrote on here but I've listened to those so many times it barely even gets to me anymore. That's my fault though, not the content's

Digital Walnut

• The Carl Icahn of nuzzling
  • Paid
  • Source(s): meee~ nyaa~ :3
The Grossest Episode? #17
Adult babies. That whole subculture gives me a total 'serial killer' vibe. It probably shouldn't; I had a brief conversation with an adult baby that I met through a friend in the SF drag scene when I was in film school, and he seemed like a well-meaning person despite his obvious emotional development issues. Nonetheless, my brain just can't cope with the idea of sexualizing babies. Maybe it's a failing on my part. Maybe it's something instinctual like primates' reactions to snakes. I just hope the rest of my life involves little to no contact with adult babies.
CapitalN junior associate faguar

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
The Grossest Episode? #18
My two are foot fetish and imagine your fave. Adult babies and plushie fuckers are close behind. Also the MRA episode, but that's a different kind of disgusting.

For me, dick bugs goes beyond disgusting into surreal.

Aljonso

• It was all a trick. I deceived you.
  • Paid
The Grossest Episode? #19
Really, Anything going up a penis. So dickbugs and sounding.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
The Grossest Episode? #20
I'm not sure if it's exactly gross, but I absolutely cannot handle the ball busting episode. The second hand AAAAAAAAAAAA is too much.

Cyberventurer

• Smoke-Free
  • Paid
The Grossest Episode? #21
The cut content was much worse, mainly because I didn't really think to decide on a line between gross and just funny.

There's a story in it that I consider the crown family jewel that the readers spared you.  It contains the phrase "needled my nut".
Nifty Nif Gyro CapitalN Carbon

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
The Grossest Episode? #22
Also the MRA episode, but that's a different kind of disgusting.
Not Always Sherman Tank, May 04, 2016, 06:21:40 am

Yeah I'm surprised that this didn't come up earlier but Roosh V is far more disgusting ethically than dickbugs are in a literal sense.

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
The Grossest Episode? #23
Maybe I'm just busted in terms of being grossed out, but the only episodes that really gross me out are food episodes. The good part of the bodybuilding forum in particular made me gag, usually I just skip food episodes altogether.

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
The Grossest Episode? #24
Maybe I'm just busted in terms of being grossed out, but the only episodes that really gross me out are food episodes. The good part of the bodybuilding forum in particular made me gag, usually I just skip food episodes altogether.
Frank West, May 04, 2016, 10:23:18 am

Oh shit yes, jesus christ, this shit right here.

STOP ADDING MORE MAYONNAISE TO THINGS YOU FUCKING PEOPLE

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
The Grossest Episode? #25
I find the MRA dudes to be the grossest, I just kind of detach myself from the smells and tastes of the really horrible subjects, and just find it funny and surreal instead. The food episodes for me are really easy, since there's no way in hell I'd ever eat any of those things in any setting, so I can't really imagine what it'd be like to eat cool whip jello sandwich or whatever.

The Lou Reads Cum on Food episode did get me though

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
The Grossest Episode? #26
All I know is the amount of mayo and ranch dressing in the Recipe episodes gets me wanting to toss my cookies every time.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
The Grossest Episode? #27
All I know is the amount of mayo and ranch dressing in the Recipe episodes gets me wanting to toss my cookies every time.
3viltiki, May 04, 2016, 09:06:52 pm

Toss them with mayo and ranch dressing?
Nifty Nif

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
The Grossest Episode? #28
3viltiki, May 04, 2016, 09:06:52 pm

Toss them with mayo and ranch dressing?
fruithag, May 04, 2016, 10:13:03 pm
Toss them out!
Every time I consider buying mayo when grocery shopping I rememberwhen one of my old roommates forgot to close the mayonnaise tub container lid all the way and I found it all congealed and semi-translucent a day or two later. These horrific flashbacks always make me recoil my hand in what I assume is pure survival reflexes.

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid
The Grossest Episode? #29
CUMMIES
…'Nuff said.