Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:57:57 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Let's Waste Money On Fiverr!  (Read 22700 times)

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #60
I'm so pleased that Mr. Bush Screamer delivered. I would hate to think my recommendation would have gone to waste.

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #61
I think both him and the Christian Podcast ad spot really delivered on what they promised. Hell, Bush Guy over delivered.
Chupasaurus-Rex

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #62
Somehow, I feel like the bush that guy regularly screams into HAS heard of the F Plus
Bodark

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #63
Somehow, I feel like the bush that guy regularly screams into HAS heard of the F Plus
Adam Bozarth, May 17, 2016, 12:05:47 am

"HEY BUSH, I KNOW I TOLD YOU ALL ABOUT THIS PODCAST FOR LIKE THE PAST TWO WEEKS NOW, BUT WHEN I BRING OUT THE VIDEO CAMERA, YOU GOTTA PRETEND TO BE SURPRISED OR MY CLIENT WILL REJECT ME! I NEED THESE FIVE DOLLARS FOR MY COLLECTION OF OTHER FIVE DOLLARS!"
Bodark RoeCocoa chai tea latte Sherman Tank Silent Liver Disease Lemon Achilles' Heelies Ragnarok Boobies Yavuz Ashto A Meat Nifty Nif Positronic Boots Raingear Digital Walnut Chupasaurus-Rex Down10 SHAMBA~1.SBB

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #64
Since he called the bush "Mr. Bush" my brain interpreted the video as former president George Bush was walking by and that guy was trying to climb through the shrub in order to inform him about the podcast.  HEY MR. BUSH! DID YOU KNOW THE F PLUS DID 9/11?!?!?

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #65
Since he called the bush "Mr. Bush" my brain interpreted the video as former president George Bush was walking by and that guy was trying to climb through the shrub in order to inform him about the podcast.  HEY MR. BUSH! DID YOU KNOW THE F PLUS DID 9/11?!?!?
Victor Laszlo, May 17, 2016, 02:23:42 pm

You're only five dollars away from achieving this dream.
Bodark Ashto Lemon Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Boots Raingear goombapolice

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #66
Can I pick a different president to be shouted at? I think Mr Clinton might need to know that the F Plus is a podcast.

Chupasaurus-Rex

• Slowly being replaced by mediocre game AI
  • Paid
Let's Waste Money On Fiverr! #67
I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard at the yelling clay. I really need more of that in my life. And it is only $5 away.