Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:58:06 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 212: History of the Dozerfleet Part 2  (Read 43513 times)

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
Oh my God, I forgot about that. That she died makes it more fucked up than most of his obsessions, in my opinion.
Tao Te Chump, May 30, 2016, 05:31:40 pm

I choose to believe that she's not actually dead, and was actually the mastermind this elaborate last-ditch effort to keep him the fuck away from her.

She's probably alive and well in South Africa.
cube abuser Dawnswalker AlbieQuirky Liatai

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
This dude needs to get high, get fucked, and get the shit beat out of him, in that order.
FattyBoBatty, May 30, 2016, 07:26:17 pm
As our first Ballp.it charity, I propose Dime-bags for Dozerfleet
cube abuser chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
If Dozerfleet put time into actually making things: http://adventuresofsquare.com/

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
This dude needs to get high, get fucked, and get the shit beat out of him, in that order.
I'll do all 3 for free
Nifty Nif Fatty Bo Batty chai tea latte Nickel_Nips Ashto Pavlova

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
If Dozerfleet put time into actually making things: http://adventuresofsquare.com/
Gyro, May 30, 2016, 09:55:52 pm

The brilliant Doctor Octagon has been kidnapped!

Oh shit!  I get to play Chex Quest and save Kool Keith!
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

dractivisionary

• Paid
Gyro, May 30, 2016, 09:55:52 pm
Honestly, this feels a little unfair to the people making Adventure of Square. So far it seems actually pretty good imho. I mean yeah its technically a mod of Doom but the art and music of the game is well done, plus it has the gameplay of Doom.

Nickel_Nips

• bouta penetrate; feelin that ejaculation sensation
  • Paid
  • bite em - suck em - chew em
This dude is just insanely depressing to me. Like, to be a human being that wants to create something so badly, and sit there trying to force your imagination to come up with a new and exciting idea, any idea at all ... and the best he can muster is quadrangles. Or like, a blue pen. That's so upsetting.

But more importantly how the hell has Dozerfleet even HEARD of South Park?
cube abuser AlbieQuirky Liatai

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting

But more importantly how the hell has Dozerfleet even HEARD of South Park?
Nickel_Nips, June 01, 2016, 12:30:01 am

That shit was EVERYWHERE in the late 90's/ early 2000's.

If dude is 33, that means he was in high school at that time. If that's true, even a cloistered religious shut-in couldn't avoid it.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 12:17:23 am by FattyBoBatty »

JackalSlapNasty

• Paid
Can I get just a sound bite of lemon doing the "Da Dip" reference? I don't know why but that just made my heart happy. XD
AlbieQuirky

Dawnswalker

• Paid
I'll do all 3 for free
Adam Bozarth, May 30, 2016, 10:01:44 pm

Are you sure? He strikes me as the type who'll be really possessive and clingy afterward.

Neal

I'll do all 3 for free

Are you sure? He strikes me as the type who'll be really possessive and clingy afterward.
Dawnswalker, June 02, 2016, 03:03:15 pm

Don't ruin Adam's chance to get some really sweet newsletters about dogs eating tomatoes.
Bodark Emperor Jack Chick Positronic montrith Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop AlbieQuirky

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
I'll do all 3 for free

Not after a good ol' fashioned Bozarth toke-and-fuck. Because I will put his ass to SLEEP 🚬😗💨
Nifty Nif Amelia Blank Lemon Emperor Jack Chick Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sherman Tank AlbieQuirky Dawnswalker John Toast Bodark Shigan

John Toast

• The original Fat Voiceâ„¢
  • Ridiculist
  • Cover me in syrup. I'm delicious.
I'll do all 3 for free

Not after a good ol' fashioned Bozarth toke-and-fuck. Because I will put his ass to SLEEP 🚬😗💨
Adam Bozarth, June 02, 2016, 08:07:16 pm

Then he'll be calling you Nyquil (as in the ambulatory bottle of medicine character he created who is a huge slut and dies of every STD ever at the end of each episode).
Bodark Yavuz Sherman Tank Nifty Nif RoeCocoa AlbieQuirky Boots Raingear One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Shigan Pavlova

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Dozerfleet is what happens when you mix untreated autism with the strictest types of hateful fundamentalist puritanical Protestantism.

That's not to imply that you can't find equally crazy and bigoted Catholics or Orthodox Christians, but Dozerfleet's hatred has a very American Protestant flavor to it.
Nifty Nif Liatai
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 07:36:14 am by ZapthisShermanTankCrap »

I Liked That Joke

• Paid
  • Boy oh boy, there's a lot of good jokes out there!
Are we gonna get another Dozerfleet episode for 303, continuing the every 91 episode tradition that has clearly been established?
Shell Game Mr. Hunky Academia Wrought Frank West The Smoking Dad Lemon Liatai Saoirse-Lilith DetectiveSlowpoke SHAMBA~1.SBB Wyst Pavlova Yavuz Positronic