Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:30:44 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1446957 times)

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
Don't let your dreams be memes <(*~*)>

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
I'm probably in the like top percentile of eating oats in the world.

important edit: among humans

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm probably in the like top percentile of eating oats in the world.

important edit: among humans
A Meat, April 18, 2017, 11:23:31 am

FUCK
Lemon Yavuz Frank West Eider Duck Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop nuffkins, of all people, Corn Syrup Baldr A Meat chai tea latte Wyst xX_sp00ks_Xx Gyro Runic Sherman Tank Lost Season bubbleuj

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
A Keurig but for guillotines. You buy the guillotine (it's all white plastic and has rounded edges, of course) and also buy into a subscription program where every month you get a new person sent to you for public execution. You can choose from multiple lines of subscriptions depending on who you want to murder: the Rich, the Poor, people with certain political preferences, etc. Comes with a touch screen for automatic use and cleaning. Also has an always-on connection to the internet, to share your brutal kills with your friends and family on facebook and twitter!
Yavuz

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
A Keurig but for guillotines. You buy the guillotine (it's all white plastic and has rounded edges, of course) and also buy into a subscription program where every month you get a new person sent to you for public execution. You can choose from multiple lines of subscriptions depending on who you want to murder: the Rich, the Poor, people with certain political preferences, etc. Comes with a touch screen for automatic use and cleaning. Also has an always-on connection to the internet, to share your brutal kills with your friends and family on facebook and twitter!
Frank West, April 19, 2017, 05:04:04 pm

It integrates with your smart lights to provide the proper mood lighting for your execution. Also, it can cue up music on Spotify.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Imagine the horror when your wifi drops and the machine disconnects from the cloud and you can't execute your selected subject! How mortifying.

It would have to have an unnecessary Y to keep up with the theme. Guillotyne.

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
of course what the investors didn't realize is that you can just kill the person with your hands if you squeeze hard enough
Frank West Corn Syrup Malten chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Macho Masc Sangy Savage Wyst Saoirse-Lilith Lemon bubbleuj Nikaer Drekin

A Meat

• Paid
2 dada 4 papa
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
one thing that always surprises me about the fplus is the posts they find by communists. Everyone talks about misogynistic tendencies or fascism but I'm struck by the rare commie posts, like Towards a Marxist Understanding of Tickle Fetishism or the CM punk ripoff. I can't find any thread connecting them, they're from another universe or something.

A Meat

• Paid
one thing that always surprises me about the fplus is the posts they find by communists. Everyone talks about misogynistic tendencies or fascism but I'm struck by the rare commie posts, like Towards a Marxist Understanding of Tickle Fetishism or the CM punk ripoff. I can't find any thread connecting them, they're from another universe or something.
GirlKisser420, April 21, 2017, 11:11:49 pm
quantum jump into the tankie dimension
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop GirlKisser420 Gyro junior associate faguar

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
Kidneys are pretty awesome. Appreciate them
Liatai

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
This store bought guacamole is delicious, but really salty. Someone please tell it I wasn't the one who killed it's avocado family

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
Mood:

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
The Juicero is the laugh everyone needed in these dark times. It's a machine invented by an idiot, invested in by idiots, and bought by rich idiots. Don't get me wrong, it's a definitely a symbol of late-stage capitalism, but fuck, I can laugh at it and not feel guilty.