Projects > The F Plus

204: Slap 'Em Sane

<< < (15/15)

Sauce:
Ok I just actually watched the video rather than listening to it minimized and I KNOW THAT BIT OF COAST THAT'S WHERE I LIVE.

Eider Duck:
Since this episode thread came up again, I've been rereading the document, and this bit about unblocking fallopian tubes made my blood run cold and be confused at the same time

I had been interested in finding a cure for infertility problems since a work colleague had been having problems conceiving due to blocked fallopian tubes. I was with a girl friend, and we thought it would be worthwhile to see if it was feasible to unblock fallopian tubes. When we entered the womb via the cervix, which had to be done very slowly we found that the womb needs lubricating to avoid immense pain. However, this problem was overcome by orgasm.
--- End quote ---

No comment.

I was then able to feel the fallopian tube all the way to the ovary and manipulate it as a practice for unblocking fallopian tubes.
--- End quote ---

Unless he had medical equipment then he probably couldn't manipulate it. I'd rather trust a doctor, not this prick

Neal:
Our man Andy is on the pandemic!

Sauce:
I just discovered this independently myself, although sadly it seems the beautiful yellow background has since been replaced with a boring white.

For public health reasons, I'll share AK-B's summary of his recommendations here:

To summarise:

1) Breath deeply all day to prevent aching muscles which could lead to death.
2) Roll on your side to cough up a lung at a time of mucus, to prevent drowning.
3) Go to bed an hour earlier to increase your energy that you will need to fight with tomorrow.
4) Imagine doing exercises to increase muscle mass because your body will be using your muscles as energy.
5) Stay warm.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version