Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:16:18 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 217: Steal This Episode  (Read 36346 times)

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #75
UPDATE!

Yavuz Sultan Selim, March 21, 2018, 02:24:40 pm

Oh no! Somebody stole their subreddit!
Yavuz Sherman Tank Bodark RoeCocoa Dr. Buttplug Liatai Shell Game SHAMBA~1.SBB

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #76
I like how FPlus doubles not only as atrocity tourism, but atrocity archives. Go back to a simpler time when Reddit was full of shoplifters and listen in.
Sanguinary Novel?, March 21, 2018, 04:04:38 pm

While doing research for an RP character, I discovered that one of the websites that appeared in the San Francisco episode, nouveauraw.com, has become a paywall site, with most of the recipes only available to subscribers. I'm not sure if that's more or less of a loss to the world than Reddit banning r/shoplifting.

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #77
Wrought Shell Game Liatai

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #78
"haha be gay do crimes *throws brick through window*"

"That was the window of a cat rescue shelter"

"shut the fuck up i'm destroying capitalism *buys sneakers and sets them on fire*"
SHAMBA~1.SBB Vinny Possum Shell Game Sherman Tank Yavuz GirlKisser420 Wyst KingKalamari Liatai

birdie

• Paid
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #79
rollin thru the archives adding chapters and nearly killed by the thought of young lemon failing to shoplift magic cards
rip me
Lemon SHAMBA~1.SBB Vinny Possum Dr. Buttplug Wrought Achilles' Heelies Boots Raingear Sherman Tank Immoral Filth

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #80
I'm investigating a crime thing. Unlikely it will help but thought I'd skim for idiots posting about their crimes on the internet. At least I could better understand the methods of stealing a catalytic converters if nothing else. Most of these forums have ceased to exist though. Does anyone know where people post dumb shit like this these days?

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #81
I'm investigating a crime thing. Unlikely it will help but thought I'd skim for idiots posting about their crimes on the internet. At least I could better understand the methods of stealing a catalytic converters if nothing else. Most of these forums have ceased to exist though. Does anyone know where people post dumb shit like this these days?
Dr. Buttplug, September 04, 2020, 10:21:54 am
Instagram
Dr. Buttplug

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #82
Instagram provided amusing photos but it is nigh impossible to cross reference hashtags or search it to turn up anything useful for my investigation so far. I did "infiltrate" a catalytic converter group on FB though and they're pretty transparent in what they're doing and why without actually saying it. Ill share if anything especially stupid comes up.
Immoral Filth
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 06:14:00 pm by Dr. Buttplug »