Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:08:35 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Extra Credit "Mini-Series" Thread  (Read 821 times)

Shell Game

• Probability of victory in Tarzan jump: 99.99%. Probability of sinking when landing on mudflat: 100%.
  • Paid
  • Captain, what should I do?
Extra Credit "Mini-Series" Thread
Much like shorts, I don't intend on making a whole page for each of these that comes out but... we found a slab of content that required a multi-part format, as it was one subject discussed across 3+ hours. So instead, have a 5-part mini-series about the Mane Street Blog, a place where a guy mostly talks about 5 characters from Street Fighter and then ties all the others in as he goes because that's how he spends his life.
https://thefmin.us/tag/mane-street-blog/
Dr. Buttplug

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Extra Credit "Mini-Series" Thread #1
I copy and pasted the link.
Thank you
Shell Game

Wolley74

• Paid
  • Is not a paths duck
Extra Credit "Mini-Series" Thread #2
Mane Street Blog is not canon to my real life canon, much like Quebec isn't canon either.
Shell Game Frank West

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Extra Credit "Mini-Series" Thread #3
He says that Jesus Christ's final resting place is up for debate. MY BROTHER IN CHRIST it says right in the Bible he ascends body and soul into heaven. Who's debating this? This guy and Dan Brown? Maybe a couple other idiots who see the letter V and get a boner?
chai tea latte

Glitterbomber

• Paid
Extra Credit "Mini-Series" Thread #4
As someone DEEP in the SF pit, someone who owns and played the shitty White Wolf tabletop RPG, this man is like the 'what I could have been' dark path.
Shell Game PaulLovesToLaugh Frank West

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
Extra Credit "Mini-Series" Thread #5
I was genuinely expecting part 3's screed about M Bison being real to culminate in his appearance played by Doug Walker aka the Nostalgia Critic in his weird vanity project crossover movie. If Mr Mane isn't accounting for that then I think his theory is built on truly shaky ground.
1234GO! Dr. Buttplug