Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 14, 2018, 04:29:45 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: embedded tweets.  (Read 845 times)

Lemon

• (I have no sex virus)
  • Administrator
  • Miss Priss, I'd like to piss on your coat.
embedded tweets.
« on: June 06, 2017, 11:55:31 am »
Ambious Yavuz Sultan Selim duz chai tea latte LancashireMcGee Eider Duck AgentCoop I Got High at Work and Got My Arm Caught in a Sherman Tank Peartee Bodark

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
embedded tweets.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 08:45:35 am »
Not sure if this is a problem with me or with something else but whenever I click the button to go to the new posts in a page with embedded tweets the post usually loads up and then gets pushed down the page as the tweets come into play so I end up at the top of the page nowhere near the newest post. Sorry if I am explaining this terribly.

Ambious

• Definitely of the internet
  • Paid
  • Up the Irons!
embedded tweets.
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 09:05:15 am »
Not sure if this is a problem with me or with something else but whenever I click the button to go to the new posts in a page with embedded tweets the post usually loads up and then gets pushed down the page as the tweets come into play so I end up at the top of the page nowhere near the newest post. Sorry if I am explaining this terribly.

If you're using chrome, try this:
  • Go to chrome://flags/
  • CTRL+F - look for "scroll anchoring" (if you can't find it, update chrome)
  • Set to "Enabled"
  • Relaunch chrome

If you're not using chrome - use chrome.
Blandest chai tea latte Neal

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
embedded tweets.
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 09:52:12 am »

If you're using chrome, try this:
  • Go to chrome://flags/
  • CTRL+F - look for "scroll anchoring" (if you can't find it, update chrome)
  • Set to "Enabled"
  • Relaunch chrome

If you're not using chrome - use chrome.
I am using chrome and have now done this. Thank you.