Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:04:33 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Opinion Time!  (Read 4176 times)

dractivisionary

• Paid
Opinion Time!
So we have been doing Extra Credit for a while now and I am interested in what you, the listeners, think of it so far?
Amelia Blank

Liatai

• Made of tea, science, art, and dragons.
  • Paid
  • Warning: uses far too many smileys.
Opinion Time! #1
You guys are really starting to hit your groove! The first four-ish episodes were kind of shaky, but hey -- all early episodes of things are. :B Once you guys started getting more used to recording a podcast and more used to each other, I think, things started flowing better. It seems like you guys are less afraid to make quips off the cuff now, and that's great. :3 Folks seem to be getting a better sense of timing and when it's good to drop a joke, as opposed to staying quiet for fear of talking over somebody else's turn.

All in all, good job, thank you, hope you guys are having fun :D
Amelia Blank

znarf

• Paid
  • aka Ludwig von Bangthoven
Opinion Time! #2
I download it new episodes same day as they drop.  They are amusing.

The recent quiz variant (with foil cover) was a fun and horrible twist.
Amelia Blank

Silent Liver Disease

• 22-pie initiate
  • Paid
  • Cogito ergo bump
Opinion Time! #3
I'd say it scratches the same itch as the F+ for me. I like the rotating cast and Ridiculist cameos.
Amelia Blank

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Opinion Time! #4
I feel like I want to say that some of the episodes could use some tightening up to quicken the pace and remove some of the spots where it goes silent for a couple seconds, but since I can't edit a podcast episode to save my life I also bad for saying so.

EDIT: Also they should really edit out that annoying shrieking dude who interrupts everyone to make unfunny lit jokes.
Ganymede bubbleuj
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 11:41:25 am by Professional Sherman Tank Technician »

znarf

• Paid
  • aka Ludwig von Bangthoven
Opinion Time! #5
I feel like I want to say that some of the episodes could use some tightening up to quicken the pace and remove some of the spots where it goes silent for a couple seconds, but since I can't edit a podcast episode to save my life I also bad for saying so.

EDIT: Also they should really edit out that annoying shrieking dude who interrupts everyone to make unfunny lit jokes.
Stating Sherman Tank is Mexico air is delicious is wrong, December 29, 2016, 07:41:53 pm

Don't be mean to Lem...oh I get it

DetectiveSlowpoke

• Paid
  • Why ballp.it posting Love is Called Fetish?
Opinion Time! #6
Literally all the worst ever. Especially that slowpoke guy. Not funny at all.
Sherman Tank