Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:17:56 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 239: Here Are Some More Of My Favorite Kinks  (Read 23370 times)

Really_Quite_Nice

• "Do I look like the kind of man who goes to wicked parties?"
  • Paid
  • Every time I've built character, I've regretted it
239: Here Are Some More Of My Favorite Kinks #15
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Liatai

Muffinator

• Paid
239: Here Are Some More Of My Favorite Kinks #16
"Have you ever had to pour out a two-gallon jug?"

"Yeah - I'm Conan O' Brien."

oof, deep cut
chai tea latte Breakfast adrenochrome dome

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
239: Here Are Some More Of My Favorite Kinks #17
I was morbidly curious which Dead or Alive character the weird computer arcade fetishist who obviously saw Demon Seed at just the wrong point in his childhood chose for his fetish scene and of course it was the most stereotypical waifu one.

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
239: Here Are Some More Of My Favorite Kinks #18
I'm 5'9" and 120 on a good day. ;_;

Ambious

239: Here Are Some More Of My Favorite Kinks #19
-"Hey F. Plus!"
-"Oh god, what!?"
RoeCocoa Liatai

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
239: Here Are Some More Of My Favorite Kinks #20
I for one welcome these longer episodes, but then again I have checkmarked Hyper F Plus in my Yes column.
Lemon Achilles' Heelies Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Puppy Time MyFaceBeHi Yavuz Sherman Tank Corn Syrup Ragnarok Boobies Caroline chai tea latte Amelia Blank Rust Malten Ms Dragoness Gyro

Deep 13

• Paid
239: Here Are Some More Of My Favorite Kinks #21
Speaking of Pokemon, here's my team:

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Yavuz Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Corn Syrup Ragnarok Boobies Amelia Blank Sherman Tank Liatai Down10 Lokiii

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
239: Here Are Some More Of My Favorite Kinks #22

Deep 13, January 08, 2017, 02:11:37 pm
Lemon is clearly a Spinda, thank you very much
Deep 13 EYE OF ZA Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Aljonso Liatai

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
239: Here Are Some More Of My Favorite Kinks #23

Deep 13, January 08, 2017, 02:11:37 pm
Lemon is clearly a Spinda, thank you very much
A Meat, January 08, 2017, 02:13:24 pm

Surely Portaxx is a fat Mareep falling off  a cliff.
Ragnarok Boobies Corn Syrup Liatai

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
239: Here Are Some More Of My Favorite Kinks #24
So today I remembered something that gave me a bit of perspective on the 'Fetish Matrix' as it's been dubbed, and I've realized why it's probably so full all the time.

Australian senate ballot papers are notoriously large. There's no write-in candidates or anything; every eligible nominee is on the sheet, there's a fairly low bar for entry, and a preferential voting system combined with up to eight seats up for grabs means everyone thinks they've got a chance. Until recently, to vote in the senate you either had to check one box above that line (in which case that party would distribute your preferences how they want) or you could number every single box below that line. For context on how big that is, last year's election had somewhere around 115 candidates running for Victoria's senate seats. The system's changed now that you can just go 'I'm done' and stop counting after numbering about 16 boxes, thankfully.

To normal people that ballot was torturous, but if you're politically switched-on, voting below the line became a hilarious series of personal questions and 'would you rather's. Sure, you probably know who's getting those first ten or so spots, and you probably know who you're putting last. But that huge swathe in the middle is where it gets interesting. Do you put the technocrats who want to govern by online polls above or below the party for gamers? Who do you hate less, the climate skeptics or the explicitly anti-immigration party? What do you know about these independents, and what logic will you apply to decide where you put them? It's fucking hilarious, and I recommended it to so many family and friends as a way to cope with the sheet.

And I think that's what's going on with the Fetish Matrix. You know what really gets you going, and you know what absolutely turns you off. But that chunk in the middle is gonna tell you so much about yourself if you start delving in. Are insect girls really something you'd give a blanket 'yes' to, or are there exceptions? Vore is a straight 'no', but is that because of the mouth, would you perhaps prefer an alternative hole or absorption? How many elements of the sexual experience do you actually enjoy being supersized enough to be described as 'hyper', and to what extent? What is your boner's opinions on World of Warcraft!?

To outsiders the entire exercise seems ridiculous and absurd, and even those looking at it later won't be looking too hard at the middle range. But when you're faced with a big list and asked what you think, it's really fun for some people to just go hog wild and fill the whole fucking thing.
Yavuz Sherman Tank A Meat GirlKisser420 Down10 Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop junior associate faguar Corn Syrup Breakfast RoeCocoa Liatai Really_Quite_Nice cat_examiner

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
239: Here Are Some More Of My Favorite Kinks #25
So did Portaxx's head explode during the episode or did her audio file just get a case of whatever the fuck happened to Nutshell Gulag those couple of times?

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
239: Here Are Some More Of My Favorite Kinks #26
I always vote below the line so family first can get my very last votes because fuck them. Still on the Queensland senate form there was about 120 people last year so that was fun. My favourite candidate was from voteflux.org. They wanted an app on everyone's phone so that any bill being debated would be voted on by people on their smart phones. I can't see a single reason why that would be terrible, but single purpose parties like that are always amusing.

Positronic

• You told a squash lie!
  • Paid
  • You broke a squash promise!
239: Here Are Some More Of My Favorite Kinks #27
It's always a delight to have John Congleton music in an episode!

Anyway, I drew the Fizzer! (Should I put this under a nsfw tag?)
NSFW content. Click to show.
Saoirse-Lilith Achilles' Heelies GirlKisser420 chai tea latte Lemon Yavuz Corn Syrup Breakfast Kreega Sherman Tank Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Vinny Possum McMillan and Waifu Liatai Ms Dragoness Down10 AlbieQuirky nuffkins, of all people,
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 06:57:29 pm by Positronic »

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
239: Here Are Some More Of My Favorite Kinks #28
For the love of God, yes, you should put that under an nsfw tag.
Positronic Patterns

Nook

• A big deal
  • Paid
239: Here Are Some More Of My Favorite Kinks #29
I can't believe Jack Chick is dead.