Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:17:40 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017  (Read 72928 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017
F Plus Live is confirmed for the weekend of Saturday August 19th, a little less than two months from now. I don't have the full slab of information to give you as that'll be clearer over the next week, but I did want to make sure to make the date public as soon as I could so everyone interested can make plans. If you can, please do. It'll be fun.
Achilles' Heelies Shell Game Sherman Tank Turtle chai tea latte Fatty Bo Batty Eider Duck Macho Masc Sangy Savage Runic Positronic Corn Syrup montrith nuffkins, of all people, Silent Liver Disease Ragnarok Boobies I Liked That Joke

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #1
I was just thinking how I finally have a job that pays well enough and offers enough time off to just decide to go to something like this. It's such a surreal realization. Guess I'll have to make a point of putting money aside...

Or I can just book the hotel, get the time off, and use my card's points to halve the flight cost. I will be attending for certain.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 11:47:16 am by Shell Game »

Ven Malakim

• Paid
  • died for your fins
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #2
I have the money set aside to attend, the time is another matter I'll need to get on to. Any recommendations for accommodation and the like? Minnesota's a bit outside of my sphere of general knowledge, much less Minneapolis and St Pauls.

Flights are BOOKED accommodation is BOOKED I am BOOKED get BOOKED MOTHERFUCKERS
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 07:49:57 pm by A Shark Messiah »

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #3
I have the money set aside to attend, the time is another matter I'll need to get on to. Any recommendations for accommodation and the like? Minnesota's a bit outside of my sphere of general knowledge, much less Minneapolis and St Pauls.
A Shark Messiah, June 22, 2017, 04:28:31 am

Airbnb has a lot of availabilities right now, depending on what you're looking for, I'm seeing viable options for $40-$90/night. As for where, I'd try to Stay in Minneapolis (or St. Paul). Things get inconvenient when you get into the suburbs. Ideally, you want to be on the train line and that'll cover a lot of your transportation (the train runs underneath the airport, and a block away from one of the venues). 

Beyond that if you've never used Lyft before I'm sure a couple people here (myself included) would be happy to hook you up with the referral credit.

Ambious

F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #4
So - amazingly, luck would have it that I'll be landing in the US in August 18th, except in St. Louis!

If I wanted to - I could probably make it to this one - except....

Problem 1: Google Maps says it's an over 8 hour drive to Minneapolis, so that's gonna be tough.
Problem 2: A flight over and back is ~200$ each way which isn't a lot compared to how much I'm paying to get TO the US, but I'm already paying lots of money on this trip so I'd rather minimize my expenses.

So my question is really - does anyone have any tips - if I wanted to make it - on how to get from St. Louis to Minneapolis and back within a reasonable time, without breaking the piggy bank, and without crashing a rental into a ditch due to sleep deprivation and jet-lag?

Also - really thinking about it - if I decide to make it in the last minute - can I just come up to the airport on the day, get the first flight to minneapolis, then after the show go back to the airport and get a flight back to St. Louis? Do inland flights even work that way in the US or is that a movie myth?

Edit:
Turns out I can actually get a round trip for 280$ which is really great, and there are flight leaving in the appropriate times in each direction, so this looks promising!

Edit 2: Fuck it, I'm coming to  F PLUS LIVE!
Boots Raingear Lemon Macho Masc Sangy Savage Achilles' Heelies Runic Emperor Jack Chick Yavuz Shell Game Positronic Corn Syrup Sherman Tank montrith znarf nuffkins, of all people, chai tea latte
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 11:47:42 am by Ambious »

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #5
Definitely going this year, now that a fucking golf tournament or whatever isn't in town. PUMPED.
Boots Raingear

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #6
It looks like I'll be able to make it this year, so that rules.
Boots Raingear

Please And Thanks

• Paid
  • Paid
  • Paid
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #7
I'm going to make the drive this year, can't wait.
Boots Raingear Lemon

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #8
I will be there, but I will not be able to film it, so if anyone else wants to volunteer for that; talk to Lemon.

On the bright side, you won't have to wait a month for me to edit and upload anything.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #9
I will be there, but I will not be able to film it, so if anyone else wants to volunteer for that; talk to Lemon.

On the bright side, you won't have to wait a month for me to edit and upload anything.
Mique, June 22, 2017, 01:52:51 pm

How dare you prioritize other things over this thing you did for free because you're a cool person.

How.

Dare.

You.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #10
Gonna have to check on the off chance that multiple coworkers have already requested those days off but that would be a very weird coincidence so I am going to say HELL YEAH I AM tentatively THERE
Boots Raingear Lemon Fatty Bo Batty Achilles' Heelies Shell Game
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 12:09:48 pm by positive stress »

junior associate faguar

• Frankly, an unreasonable level of uguu~
  • Paid
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #11
The 19th is my 21st birthday. This might just be the best birthday present ever.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Lemon Eider Duck Shell Game Yavuz

YetAnotherAmber

• Paid
  • official member of the Tender Gender
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #12
As someone who lived in the twin cities up until the point when i became aware of f plus, i am now thrilled to say I AM GOING TO BE BACK IN THE TWIN CITIES AND I'M GONNA BE AT F PLUS LIVE
Lemon Emperor Jack Chick

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #13
come to melbourne

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
F PLUS LIVE: August 19th, 2017 #14
come to melbourne