Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:49:40 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Find An Episode  (Read 84240 times)

Deep 13

• Paid
Find An Episode #105
Thanks very much, Sphagnum!

Also, I love hearing STOG try to pronounce your name.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Find An Episode #106
Which is the episode with the woman who kept experiencing multiple personalities that were "TOO BIG FOR MY EIGHTY POUNDS BOOOOODY!"

Sorrel

• Paid
Find An Episode #107
https://thefpl.us/episode/252 at around 45 minutes

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Find An Episode #108
IN NEED OF to KILL THE BAAAABY

Coalbus

• Paid
  • Urinates Hard
Find An Episode #109
Howdy folks, I was just listening to the flat fetish episode (ep 112) and had this faint memory of a snippet of an episode I think I remember hearing years ago pop into my head. So from what I can remember it was an episode about people that got off to paintings. I think Bozarth was reading something about a city being destroyed or something and the story's MC took that opportunity to jerk off on the Mona Lisa and I think ate some of the chipped paint. That's literally all I can remember about this episode (assuming it was even the FPlus, could have been something else and my memory of Bozarth reading it is just a false memory). I've looked through all the extras on the RSS feed, including ones that don't show up in my podcast app feed and can't find anything like what I remember. Anyone else have a clue where this came from? I'm vaguely reminded of it every time I hear ep 112 and figured it's time to finally figure out where the hell this memory came from.
Shell Game

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Find An Episode #110
Ooh! I know this one.

The Painting Fucker was Adam's selection for F Plus Live 3.

https://thefpl.us/episode/live3c

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
Find An Episode #111
Last year, I was playing bar trivia with a new friend and his group of regular players. There was a “Who Am I?” Round where the clues go from obscure to easy and you get pointed depending on when you submit your answer. The first clue mentioned being painted on a sheet of poplar and I immediately wrote down “The Mona Lisa,” because I remembered the “””””sexy””””” description of it in “The Painting Fucker.”

Everyone asked me how I knew it so quickly and I had to lie by omission and not mention that I read Kindle erotica about it live on stage.
chai tea latte Mr. Hunky Academia Macho Masc Sangy Savage Coalbus Frank West Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. beelzeboob Shell Game Achilles' Heelies SHAMBA~1.SBB Sauce KingKalamari Dr. Buttplug dickthedick Wyst Penultimatum Macaroniandbrie Lemon Antivehicular Corn Syrup Salubrious Rex Boots Raingear

Coalbus

• Paid
  • Urinates Hard
Find An Episode #112
Ok that makes so much sense, I haven't listened to the older Live recordings in a few years. Definitely gonna listen to those on my next listen-through.

I've had to commit a fair share of lies by omission when asked where I learned some of my "fun facts".

Thanks!
Macaroniandbrie

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Find An Episode #113
I could swear there was an episode with a story where two guys got a job being tables at a bar while the female clientele jerked them off. Anyone remember which one that was? It kills me whenever I think about it but I haven't heard it in so long

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
Find An Episode #114
I could swear there was an episode with a story where two guys got a job being tables at a bar while the female clientele jerked them off. Anyone remember which one that was? It kills me whenever I think about it but I haven't heard it in so long
Wrought, January 19, 2020, 09:21:58 pm
F+ Live 6 Part 2- Jimmyfrank’s reading (starts 1:06:30)
And yeah, this one’s wild

Macaroniandbrie

• Paid
  • A terrible squash girl
Find An Episode #115
I've been trying to find a particular episode. I think it was a reading from a son's perspective about getting in a fight with his brother and the mom called them babies. I think they squirted mustard at a stranger...

I keep trying teenager and legal advice episodes, but I haven't found it yet. Anyone remember what year it was?
SHAMBA~1.SBB

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
Find An Episode #116
I've been trying to find a particular episode. I think it was a reading from a son's perspective about getting in a fight with his brother and the mom called them babies. I think they squirted mustard at a stranger...Macaroniandbrie, January 22, 2020, 09:21:45 am
It was ketchup.

curlicuecal

• Paid
Find An Episode #117
What was episode w the rant about how women can’t be turned on by men, they’re turned on by being found attractive or maybe can only be turned on in the presence of other women

It contained the line “Brad Pitt really complicates things and doesn’t make sense”

MasterOfHope

• Paid
Find An Episode #118
What was episode w the rant about how women can’t be turned on by men, they’re turned on by being found attractive or maybe can only be turned on in the presence of other women

It contained the line “Brad Pitt really complicates things and doesn’t make sense”
curlicuecal, February 28, 2020, 12:01:04 pm

I believe that's from episode 233, the girls ask guys episode.

I have a question though. What episode is the one where someone says something, Bunnybread says "I beg to fucking differ", someone else says something, then Bunnybread says "I beg to fucking differ again"

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Find An Episode #119

curlicuecal, February 28, 2020, 12:01:04 pm

I believe that's from episode 233, the girls ask guys episode.

I have a question though. What episode is the one where someone says something, Bunnybread says "I beg to fucking differ", someone else says something, then Bunnybread says "I beg to fucking differ again"
MasterOfHope, June 16, 2020, 07:54:39 pm

Episode 74, Our Love Doesn't Need a Third Dimension