Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:15:59 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 204: Slap 'Em Sane  (Read 41934 times)

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
204: Slap 'Em Sane #15
Oh good, I can finally use one of the mean things I did to my little sister as work credit towards a Psychology degree. Thanks, Andy Kadir-Buxton!
Sherman Tank

Ambious

204: Slap 'Em Sane #16
Ooh, crazy individual episode!
YAAAAAY!!!!

Glitterbomber

• Paid
204: Slap 'Em Sane #17
Oh good, I can finally use one of the mean things I did to my little sister as work credit towards a Psychology degree. Thanks, Andy Kadir-Buxton!
STOG, February 13, 2016, 01:27:57 pm

Yea turns out that thing my buddies and I did to call each other pussies when we wouldn't do whatever stupid dare we came up with was ACTUALLY medicine. Thanks internet.

Dawnswalker

• Paid
204: Slap 'Em Sane #18
With all of these super old school references flying around, I'm glad to see that you remembered Amy Lee just before the end.

I feel like this guy is in the unhappy area where he's still sane enough to be relatively coherent, but he just needs one more good push (or a whiskynana-induced diabetic coma) to send him over the edge for good.

Muffinator

• Paid
204: Slap 'Em Sane #19
Kanye West's alter-egos are getting weird.

sincerelyest

• Paid
204: Slap 'Em Sane #20
Isfahan reminding me why I love this podcast so much (around 28:20).

Boots: "It does not."
Isfahan: "It says right here that it does, Boots.  I don't see you with a website."

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
204: Slap 'Em Sane #21
Sherman Tank Positronic Gyro Fatty Bo Batty Bodark Cirr Boots Raingear chai tea latte Dawnswalker NutshellGulag A Meat One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes moooo566 (taylor's version) zmonbobbo Nifty Nif Down10 speedbath Ashto

JonRG

• Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found
204: Slap 'Em Sane #22
I loved the list of petition signers. 'The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found' is my favorite. (Also, I wish I knew the different emoji so I could have a smiley freaking the fuck out.)

Neal

204: Slap 'Em Sane #23
I loved the list of petition signers. 'The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found' is my favorite. (Also, I wish I knew the different emoji so I could have a smiley freaking the fuck out.)
Nyarai, February 13, 2016, 09:18:37 pm

That would be "freakout" in brackets instead of quotation marks. [freakout]

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
204: Slap 'Em Sane #24
Nyarai, February 13, 2016, 09:18:37 pm

If you want to make a smiley golem like Frank West, you can find the smiley cheatsheet here.

[freakout][freakout][freakout][freakout][freakout][freakout][freakout][freakout][freakout][freakout][freakout][freakout][freakout]
[yayvictor]
[yay][lemon][yay]

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
204: Slap 'Em Sane #25
[freakout]
[butt]
[fuckyou]
Boots Raingear Sherman Tank Lemon goombapolice Puppy Time Digital Walnut strifeheart

Dawnswalker

• Paid
204: Slap 'Em Sane #26
Hooray, A Meat is sane now! [freakout]

JonRG

• Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found
204: Slap 'Em Sane #27
Thanks! [freakout]

Aljonso

• It was all a trick. I deceived you.
  • Paid
204: Slap 'Em Sane #28
Gotta say, my favorite part of this episode is this guy opening up to the internet at the end, and the internet shutting him the fuck down.

...that or penis camouflage.

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
204: Slap 'Em Sane #29
So, uh, I guess I should buy some bananas? And whiskey?