Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:12:43 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: This thread is only for people who don't watch Game of Thrones  (Read 7164 times)

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
I’m so glad it’s over and we don’t have to talk about it anymore that I came to this website to talk about it even though it’s over and we don’t have to talk about it anymore.
A Meat Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop KingKalamari chai tea latte

sambair

• Paid
I’m so glad it’s over and we don’t have to talk about it anymore that I came to this website to talk about it even though it’s over and we don’t have to talk about it anymore.
Victor Laszlo, May 26, 2019, 10:33:17 pm

I don't want to sound like a hater, but I sort of agree. I know I was around people talking about GoT, but I can't remember any of the conversations, even the ones I was part of.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
To be completely honest I just came in here because I post on everything. I genuinely haven't seen it and my trainer is pushy, but it doesn't really bother me otherwise.

Also I posted this because I post on everything.

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
As someone who doesn't watch the show, I find it very satisfying that the final season turned out to be shit.
Mique, May 24, 2019, 07:44:43 pm
It's literally the best I could've hoped for, because a bad and disappointing ending all but confirms I won't have people recommending it to me in the future. It can die, and I can move on to the next big show I won't be watching because I'm instead watching some anime from the 90s and also a B-tier show everyone else moved on from a few years ago.
Cleretic, May 25, 2019, 07:14:09 am

One of my oldest friends would not stop trying to get me to watch Game of Thrones. I read the first three books when I was in high school, before book 4 came out, so ~2003ish? And I burned out on them because every character I gave a crap about died. Like, when Ned Stark died, that was out of left field. When Robb Stark died, it was "Ok, I get it, you just kill errybody". Anyway, this guy kept trying to get me to watch GOT, even though I was so over it.... and then the ending he insisted he would be worth it was a damp fart.

I haven't heard about how I should watch it in like six months. It's great.