Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:10:59 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 241: DRUGS!  (Read 13438 times)

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
241: DRUGS! #30
I'm pretty sure i've heard descriptions of rollerskate guy at SF pride

Mr. S is a leather/fetish store in the castro
LINDA, January 28, 2017, 11:15:21 am

Excuse you, Mr. S is in SoMa. It's basically the epicenter of SF's wildly kinky Folsom Street Fair-- which is like Pride only about fifty times more uncomfortable and a billion times more naked.
Sherlockian, January 30, 2017, 02:05:35 pm

My mistake this is absolutely the event my friend was talking about

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
241: DRUGS! #31
I wonder if anything on this podcast has been referenced more than "Spanish Flea." (Not that I'm complaining.)
Psammetichus, January 30, 2017, 02:32:18 pm
No Diggity
A Meat, January 30, 2017, 03:01:01 pm

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Achilles' Heelies lazzer grardaion? cube abuser Yavuz Fatty Bo Batty Liatai chai tea latte cashmir sweaters Frank West MyFaceBeHi Sherman Tank A Meat Shigan Saoirse-Lilith Cirr JamEngulfer Captain Nobeard JonRG 1234GO! znarf Nook Knitting Machine cat_examiner

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
241: DRUGS! #32
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Lemon Sherman Tank Yavuz JILLVALENTINE

Liatai

• Made of tea, science, art, and dragons.
  • Paid
  • Warning: uses far too many smileys.
241: DRUGS! #33
How... how in the world are some of these people still alive?! |D;;; Junkies, drunks, and cockroaches, man... When the world ends, there's just going to be a bunch of them standing around going "whoa man... whoa. What was in that stuff? That shit was wack..."

Seriously, I wonder how some of them can even type... and seriously question their choices in recreational substances. Goodness me. Why the heck would you snort an SSRI? You're not gonna get high, you're gonna get sick and feel like shit for the next few days at least, SSRI withdrawal is a bitch! And as someone who's on the lowest prescribed dose of clonazepam for panic attacks... how the frack are those people ambulatory?!  Especially that guy who snorted three milligrams along with everything else! My gosh, I have to take half a pill (0.25 mg, for perspective) because a full one knocks me on my ass for 36-48 hours afterward with drowsiness, you'd probably fall asleep HARD WAAAAAY before any "high" hit you. ^^;;;;

And oh gods, their livers and kidneys.... oh my gosh I just heard more of what that clonazepam guy was on DO NOT DRINK WHILE ON SSRIS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU AGH YOU ARE ASKING TO DIE UNCONSCIOUS DROWNING IN YOUR OWN VOMIT D: D: D:

Maybe it's just me being more straight-edge than an old-timey razor when it comes to drugs, and there's something to be said for tolerance I suppose, but still... why, people. Why. ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
241: DRUGS! #34
How... how in the world are some of these people still alive?! |D;;; Junkies, drunks, and cockroaches, man... When the world ends, there's just going to be a bunch of them standing around going "whoa man... whoa. What was in that stuff? That shit was wack..."

Seriously, I wonder how some of them can even type... and seriously question their choices in recreational substances. Goodness me. Why the heck would you snort an SSRI? You're not gonna get high, you're gonna get sick and feel like shit for the next few days at least, SSRI withdrawal is a bitch! And as someone who's on the lowest prescribed dose of clonazepam for panic attacks... how the frack are those people ambulatory?!  Especially that guy who snorted three milligrams along with everything else! My gosh, I have to take half a pill (0.25 mg, for perspective) because a full one knocks me on my ass for 36-48 hours afterward with drowsiness, you'd probably fall asleep HARD WAAAAAY before any "high" hit you. ^^;;;;

And oh gods, their livers and kidneys.... oh my gosh I just heard more of what that clonazepam guy was on DO NOT DRINK WHILE ON SSRIS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU AGH YOU ARE ASKING TO DIE UNCONSCIOUS DROWNING IN YOUR OWN VOMIT D: D: D:

Maybe it's just me being more straight-edge than an old-timey razor when it comes to drugs, and there's something to be said for tolerance I suppose, but still... why, people. Why. ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Liatai, February 02, 2017, 05:47:53 pm
Well, how else can you rollerblade?

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
241: DRUGS! #35
I was waiting for someone to connect the salvia guy with Stationery Voyagers.

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
241: DRUGS! #36
I was also surprised by the sheer amount of drugs these people are on. There's no "Yeah I smoke pot" It's "I've snorted an entire bottle of motrin while doing meth and now I'm going to go give myself a drug cocktail enema"

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
241: DRUGS! #37
I was also surprised by the sheer amount of drugs these people are on. There's no "Yeah I smoke pot" It's "I've snorted an entire bottle of motrin while doing meth and now I'm going to go give myself a drug cocktail enema"
Knitting Machine, February 05, 2017, 10:18:49 am
it's almost as if one of these things isn't very funny to read out loud in a podcast format, while the other is hilarious

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
241: DRUGS! #38
Knitting Machine, February 05, 2017, 10:18:49 am
it's almost as if one of these things isn't very funny to read out loud in a podcast format, while the other is hilarious
A Meat, February 05, 2017, 10:44:29 am

Don't tell anyone about cherrypicking!

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Frank West Ganymede Liatai Lemon znarf

Sseth672

• Paid
241: DRUGS! #39
I'm amazed a lot of people on the forum are still alive after all their retardation with pharmacological substances. I had to teach a lot of druggies already that doubling the effective dose and combining a cocktail of random substances isn't the best idea if you want to avoid psychosis and a dead liver.

I remember one thing I read there ages ago that stood out where one guy was so desperate for meth he was making shitty garage meth, fucked up and accidentally evolved cyanide gas. He then went on to write about it as a fun, foolish experience as he reminisced on fainting to the floor: "-but in retrospect if I didn't faint right there and then the cyanide would've probably killed me haha".