Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:24:01 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1446190 times)

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
Sudden realization: the downside to doing a "I don't x thing, goodbye!" joke on this forum is that posting that results in the thread always showing up in your "replies" thread list. So you may be saying goodbye, but you sure as hell ain't leaving. Welcome to the Hotel Ballp.it.
Ashto, May 16, 2016, 11:53:45 am

All of my thoughts are useful, goodbye!

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
I really hope Obama knows how to sing or play an instrument, so that when he leaves the White House he can start a band with Bill Clinton.

Get Geroge W. Bush to do the album art.

Caroline

• The Warren Buffett of snuggling
  • Paid
  • More spaceship than rabbit
Why do people keep asking me if I'm Spanish?

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Caroline, May 19, 2016, 12:59:31 pm

I have no idea, Estefanía.

Caroline

• The Warren Buffett of snuggling
  • Paid
  • More spaceship than rabbit
Caroline, May 19, 2016, 12:59:31 pm

I have no idea, Estefanía.
Spooks, May 19, 2016, 03:54:30 pm

Actually, I think you'll find my name is Jeff.

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
Of all the things I could've inherited when my grandpa passed away, his sneezes were the thing I least expected and least wanted.

Bodark sneezes like a 70-year-old man.

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
life is a constant nightmare
chai tea latte

Silent Liver Disease

• 22-pie initiate
  • Paid
  • Cogito ergo bump
Of all the things I could've inherited when my grandpa passed away, his sneezes were the thing I least expected and least wanted.

Bodark, May 20, 2016, 01:39:45 pm

Completely unrelated, but is your custom title a reference to anything?

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
Completely unrelated, but is your custom title a reference to anything?
Silent Liver Disease, May 20, 2016, 05:55:37 pm

no

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
I have so much crap in my house and I need to get rid of it.  Some of it is so weird that I don't know what I can do with it other than sell it on eBay (high-quality, completely unused wig wefts in exciting colors?!  Custom-printed fabric?), but I'd really like to consolidate.  Selling on eBay is stressful, though, because capricious buyers are terrifying and almost nobody leaves feedback.  Ballpit garage sale/swap meet thread?
Nifty Nif, May 11, 2016, 02:04:49 pm

I might be interested in those wigs and wig-storage options!
Ashto, May 16, 2016, 11:53:45 am

tada!  All except the brown wig + ponytails on the far right are available.  I am unfortunately light on storage options. :( That is why some must go.  The wig in the bottom left corner I bought only because it was very on sale (being discontinued by manufacturer) and I was going to straighten it for a cheap halloween costume that never ended up happening.

here's something pointless: it's important to me, as an adult that's determined to be weird/~alternative~/insufferable/a horrible millennial, to also be responsible and have integrity and communicate my ideas well, and I don't know if I do these things all the time, but it's something I want to work on.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 01:48:04 pm by Nifty Nif »

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
here's something pointless: it's important to me, as an adult that's determined to be weird/~alternative~/insufferable/a horrible millennial, to also be responsible and have integrity and communicate my ideas well, and I don't know if I do these things all the time, but it's something I want to work on.
Nifty Nif, May 21, 2016, 01:46:16 pm

Sometimes I try to write a post on Ballp.it and I give up and close the tab because I can't communicate my ideas well enough. The ones you see are me having given up on giving up.
Nifty Nif xX_sp00ks_Xx Maxine Headroom

Positronic

• You told a squash lie!
  • Paid
  • You broke a squash promise!

Oh man, I can relate! I've actually had people start conversations with me because they hear me sneeze and can't believe that a tiny short girl sneezes like a loud dad.

And Nifty Nif! I can't really tell--is the wig in the second row to the far left light blonde or white? I'm looking for a short white wig, so if that's what color it is I could take it off your hands!
Bodark

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous

Oh man, I can relate! I've actually had people start conversations with me because they hear me sneeze and can't believe that a tiny short girl sneezes like a loud dad.

And Nifty Nif! I can't really tell--is the wig in the second row to the far left light blonde or white? I'm looking for a short white wig, so if that's what color it is I could take it off your hands!
Positronic, May 21, 2016, 06:20:19 pm

Far left is a true white! The ones on the right are varying shades of blonde. They're all from Arda except for the dirty blonde one center-bottom-right, which is from Epic cosplay and is on the thin side.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 07:28:56 pm by Nifty Nif »

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
I feel like I've passed the point in my life when I could have acceptably had fun with my appearance and look, and I kind of regret not having gone through regrettable phases where that went too far. It was literally only this year that I started buying clothes that aren't 't-shirts and cargo pants'. I'm still working towards buying nicer and more expressive clothes, and dying my hair is gonna happen sometime soon too. Probably a nice red.

On a completely unrelated note: I hate Linkin Park's In The End. Not because it's a bad song--it's actually pretty good for the genre--but because it's so inherently laughable that it invalidates any and all complaints about the times when it doesn't even matter how hard you tried and how far you got.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Whenever I hear an aussie or kiwi accent, I accidentally end up thinking in it for a while. No other accent seems to do it, but those ones just infest my brain.