Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:50:56 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 164: Father Goose's Nursery Crimes  (Read 31834 times)

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
Episode 164: Father Goose's Nursery Crimes #60
Young Frankenstein.

And don't fight me on this because it's the truth.

And History of The World Part 1 is much better than Men in Tights.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Episode 164: Father Goose's Nursery Crimes #61
You're all wrong, the best way to have a baby is out of your penis hole.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Episode 164: Father Goose's Nursery Crimes #62
Young Frankenstein.

And don't fight me on this because it's the truth.

And History of The World Part 1 is much better than Men in Tights.
Adam Bozarth, February 08, 2015, 10:34:58 pm
How did I forget about young Frankenstein

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
Episode 164: Father Goose's Nursery Crimes #63
  • The Producers
  • Blazing Saddles
  • Young Frankenstein
  • History of the World, Part 1
  • Silent Movie
  • High Anxiety
  • The Twelve Chairs
  • Dracula: Dead and Loving It
  • Robin Hood: Men In Tights
  • Spaceballs
  • Life Stinks
Fight me.
chai tea latte

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
Episode 164: Father Goose's Nursery Crimes #64
I won't argue your top five (by which I mean, I think your top five contains the five best ones), so we'll have to fight some other day. Sorry.

You're all wrong, the best way to have a baby is out of your penis hole.
fruithag, February 08, 2015, 10:36:32 pm

Well, duh. I feel like we settled that page one.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:21:14 pm by Nikaer Drekin »

a gross spider

• Paid
Episode 164: Father Goose's Nursery Crimes #65
SHIT YEAH BROTHER

Isfahan, February 08, 2015, 05:43:53 pm

Okay I know dick about guns but I'm pretty sure I remember from some dumb video game or other that that gun with the big drum on it is finnish or something. Not very patriotic, Mr. Freedom.

EDIT: w/r/t best Mel Brooks movies, I gotta side with Adam: Young Frankenstein is probably the funniest, though 12 Chairs might be his best. Everything else holds up horribly.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 12:01:59 am by a gross spider »

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
Episode 164: Father Goose's Nursery Crimes #66
  • The Producers
  • Blazing Saddles
  • Young Frankenstein
  • History of the World, Part 1
  • Silent Movie
  • High Anxiety
  • The Twelve Chairs
  • Dracula: Dead and Loving It
  • Robin Hood: Men In Tights
  • Spaceballs
  • Life Stinks
Fight me.
Mister Smalls, February 08, 2015, 10:47:03 pm

I'm not going to, but I will swap Men in Tights with Blazing Saddles and call that my top twelve list.

Okay, carry on!

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Episode 164: Father Goose's Nursery Crimes #67
Okay I know dick about guns but I'm pretty sure I remember from some dumb video game or other that that gun with the big drum on it is finnish or something. Not very patriotic, Mr. Freedom.a gross spider, February 08, 2015, 11:57:53 pm

It's Romanian, actually! It's an AK-pattern pistol imported by Century Arms International and the guy shooting converted it to full auto. For Joe Blow Gun Owner that would be illegal as shit, but he can do that because he has an FFL07, which is a firearms manufacturer's license.

Some 'Murrcans do indeed get hung up over what country a gun either came from or was designed in, but they have a remedial sense of patriotism at best and most likely smell bad too. The rest of us wonder "who gives a shit" and just enjoy the freedoms afforded us.

Old_Zircon

• The phased-out byzantine devil.
  • Paid
Episode 164: Father Goose's Nursery Crimes #68
Apparently there was an MPreg episode of The Cosby Show (ripped straight from the PoeTV hopper).

Ironically, the plot involves Cosby being nonconsensually impregnated by aliens.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 11:15:55 am by Old_Zircon »

Nemo2342

• Depleted Uranium Beholder
  • Paid
Episode 164: Father Goose's Nursery Crimes #69
Apparently there was an MPreg episode of The Cosby Show (ripped straight from the PoeTV hopper).

Ironically, the plot involves Cosby being nonconsensually impregnated by aliens.
Old_Zircon, February 21, 2015, 11:13:31 am

You know, for the longest while I thought that maybe I had imagined seeing this episode. But nope, there it is, right in front of me.

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
Episode 164: Father Goose's Nursery Crimes #70
As I've mentioned elsewhere before, one of my coworkers is actually into Mpreg. I'm sweating bullets typing this while HOLY SHIT GUYS HE'S LITERALLY RIGHT BEHIND ME! As such, I've been made aware of certain arguments like the one tiny prancer and count_actuala put forth, where the "fetish" is actually more of a twist on parental desires and the want to have a more emotional connection with your offspring. And I can totally understand it for what it is. I've also been -uncomfortably- made aware on a few occasions about the sexual portion of said fetish, but I never let it linger in my mind long enough to make sense of it.

When the fact that this episode was being leaked was revealed, my coworker happened to be glancing over my shoulder and got wind of it. Since I've played a few episodes at work, he knows what the podcast is all about, so he wasn't too happy to hear it. In an effort to deflect yet another lecture about Mpreg, I offered to have us listen to the episode, try not to take it too seriously, and possibly have him gather a few like-minded individuals to pitch a Irregular episode. Just to be on the safe side, I had the forethought to give the episode a listen the night it came out before heading into work.

Needless to say, this episode will remained unplayed in my store. Now if I could only wipe the horror from my mind as easily...

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Episode 164: Father Goose's Nursery Crimes #71
Needless to say, this episode will remained unplayed in my store. Now if I could only wipe the horror from my mind as easily...
Ashto, February 24, 2015, 01:20:27 pm
sick post, thanks for letting everyone know

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Episode 164: Father Goose's Nursery Crimes #72
I feel like it's important in life to be able to laugh at yourself, even more so when your #1 turn-on is the idea of a man giving birth out of his dickhole
count_actuala Really_Quite_Nice Yavuz

Really_Quite_Nice

• "Do I look like the kind of man who goes to wicked parties?"
  • Paid
  • Every time I've built character, I've regretted it

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Episode 164: Father Goose's Nursery Crimes #74
This episode is both incredibly gross and very hilarious, so it's probably not the best choice to listen to while working. I laughed so much that a supervisor and a manager asked me what I was laughing at. I did not explain.