Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:50:15 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: For $5, I will say whatever you want in a drunk voice.  (Read 17991 times)

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
So, bad news: I GOT A JOB AND I START THIS FRIDAY.

And I've also decided that Fiverr sucks for freelancing and it can basically eat my ass.

SO THAT MEANS: I'm closing my Fiverr store and fulfilling all orders before midnight on Thursday Central Time.

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE, I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL DO THIS AGAIN.

Quark-Antiquark

• My name is Quark and I'm here to say, no one cares in a major way
  • Paid
  • I like math puns.

And I've also decided that Fiverr sucks for freelancing and it can basically eat my ass.

SO THAT MEANS: I'm closing my Fiverr store and fulfilling all orders before midnight on Thursday Central Time.

STOG, August 10, 2016, 09:23:10 am

While I still have time, think I can get you to say "I'll speak French between your legs... HONHONHON SACREBLEU BAGUETTE!"?
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist

While I still have time, think I can get you to say "I'll speak French between your legs... HONHONHON SACREBLEU BAGUETTE!"?
Quark-Antiquark, August 10, 2016, 10:12:19 am

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

BECAUSE YOU

JUST

MIGHT

GET IT
Quark-Antiquark

Quark-Antiquark

• My name is Quark and I'm here to say, no one cares in a major way
  • Paid
  • I like math puns.

Quark-Antiquark, August 10, 2016, 10:12:19 am

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

BECAUSE YOU

JUST

MIGHT

GET IT
STOG, August 10, 2016, 11:48:48 pm

This is even better than I thought it would be!

I will admit that now I can't stop wondering what it would take for Bunnybread to say it, though.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
THREAD'S OVER.

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
THREAD'S OVER.
STOG, August 13, 2016, 12:19:55 am

Aww, damn. Guess I'll just squat this thread and wait for the ARG to start up in about six month's time.

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
THREAD'S OVER.

Aww, damn. Guess I'll just squat this thread and wait for the ARG to start up in about six month's time.
Ashto, August 13, 2016, 07:52:30 am

Naw man, this thread was the ARG the whole time. There's information hidden in STOG's voice files after the audio stops playing. If we all collect the bits of data together, it'll reveal a grainy photograph of a safety deposit box, a locker combination, and a set of GPS coordinates, leading us on a fantastic chase through the underbelly of modern society and the highest seats of power in the world.

The endpoint?

STOG Fractions 2.

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
THREAD'S OVER.

Naw man, this thread was the ARG the whole time. There's information hidden in STOG's voice files after the audio stops playing. If we all collect the bits of data together, it'll reveal a grainy photograph of a safety deposit box, a locker combination, and a set of GPS coordinates, leading us on a fantastic chase through the underbelly of modern society and the highest seats of power in the world.

The endpoint?

STOG Fractions 2.
LancashireMcGee, August 22, 2016, 11:41:45 am

I can't speak for STOG, but I won't confirm or deny whether hidden information occurs in my music clip.

(no big rabbit holes though)

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
THREAD'S OVER.

The endpoint?

STOG Fractions 2.
LancashireMcGee, August 22, 2016, 11:41:45 am

For there to be a STOG Fractions 2, there needs to be a STOG Fractions.

And good luck trying to turn my thought processes into a video game, much less a linear narrative.
Nifty Nif