Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:29:16 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 335: Planet Horny  (Read 10880 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
335: Planet Horny
GirlKisser420 Dr. Buttplug Secret Gaygent 69 Shell Game Immoral Filth ViviVixen chai tea latte KingKalamari sambair adrenochrome dome SHAMBA~1.SBB Salubrious Rex

Secret Gaygent 69

• Paid
335: Planet Horny #1
I remember when the Lord of the Brothel was super popular. It caused everyone to wanna learn Irish fap dancing.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
335: Planet Horny #2
Starting at the high point just to tumble on down. Classic F Plus.

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
335: Planet Horny #3
Shell Game Penultimatum

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
335: Planet Horny #4
I didn’t cut the futanari material because I figured that was the mohel’s job.
Lemon Secret Gaygent 69 Boots Raingear Shell Game Penultimatum KingKalamari chai tea latte A Meat Wrought Dr. Buttplug adrenochrome dome SHAMBA~1.SBB znarf

Shell Game

• Paid
335: Planet Horny #5
I didn’t cut the futanari material because I figured that was the mohel’s job.
Cheapskate, September 18, 2020, 06:39:04 pm
I fucking hated it.

Thank you.
Boots Raingear Wrought

ViviVixen

• Paid
335: Planet Horny #6
Only semi-related, but hearing Bunnybread announce an event raising money for abortion service providers was exactly what my heart needed tonight. Thanks FPlus. ❤️
Secret Gaygent 69 Seth "Slimy" Rollins Lemon Shell Game Puppy Time teethwax Salubrious Rex

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
335: Planet Horny #7
Alright, two things I wanted to address here:

First of all, I'm a person who really enjoys worldbuilding as an activity, but remain heavily of the "form follows function" philosophy when it comes to that sort of stuff. Basically what that means is that you come up with a broad idea for a setting, and then flesh out the details as they become necessary for the story/comic/tabletop game you're building the world for. If you don't do that you end up like the people featured in this episode, who spend all of their time working out the logistics of nonsense bullshit no one will ever care about.

I feel like years of nerds picking apart inconsistencies in the world building in popular media works has left a lot of aspiring internet focus with this unhealthy focus on making the logistics of their stories internally consistent at the expense of, you know, actually writing a goddamned story. No one cares about the goddamned gender classification system in your Omegaverse fan fiction, they want to see Jensen the catperson fucking Jared the dogperson! Focus on the details that support that!

Second: It kind of got lost in all the stilted dialogue and sexy nonsense in the FutaIsekai story, but I really like the totally relatable train of thought the main character had going.

"Hmm, I seem to have wandered into an unfamiliar town at 9:40 at night. I shall go ask the first person I see to give me a guided tour of this town, like a normal human would!"
Puppy Time chai tea latte adrenochrome dome Salubrious Rex

Shell Game

• Paid
335: Planet Horny #8
Seth "Slimy" Rollins One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Salubrious Rex Secret Gaygent 69 Achilles' Heelies ViviVixen Vinny Possum GirlKisser420 A Meat Macho Masc Sangy Savage Great Joe marxcarl Penultimatum Puppy Time chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug three cats in a self-driving car Boots Raingear znarf John Toast
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 04:16:49 am by Shell Game »

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
335: Planet Horny #9
The whole ABO classification spiel sounded more like someone describing the standard model of elementary particles than it sounded like sex roleplay
Penultimatum

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
335: Planet Horny #10
Deep 13 Achilles' Heelies Secret Gaygent 69 Diploskull chai tea latte Shell Game A Meat ViviVixen Penultimatum The Smoking Dad Seth "Slimy" Rollins Lemon KingKalamari Dr. Buttplug SHAMBA~1.SBB three cats in a self-driving car Salubrious Rex znarf adrenochrome dome

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
335: Planet Horny #11
First of all, I'm a person who really enjoys worldbuilding as an activity, but remain heavily of the "form follows function" philosophy when it comes to that sort of stuff. Basically what that means is that you come up with a broad idea for a setting, and then flesh out the details as they become necessary for the story/comic/tabletop game you're building the world for. If you don't do that you end up like the people featured in this episode, who spend all of their time working out the logistics of nonsense bullshit no one will ever care about.
KingKalamari, September 18, 2020, 09:44:12 pm

I don’t think these people actually want to write anything. I think they just daydream a lot and they think that anyone who daydreams a lot is Creative and therefore An Author In The Making. So they fantasize about how they’ll be asked questions about the deep lore of their worlds when they go to a convention one of these days, and how people will be super excited to hear about the details of their magic system.

What they ought to be doing is recognizing that everybody daydreams a lot and that daydreaming doesn’t make you an author or even a potential author unless you actually want to sit down and write a story.
SHAMBA~1.SBB Salubrious Rex znarf

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
335: Planet Horny #12
If you wanted to make a decent version of r/worldbuilding you would have to answer two questions at the start of any post: What kind of work is this project going to be when it's finished, and how does whatever you're asking about contribute to that final work.

Worldbuilding is a compelling trap for amateur creators  because it feels like productive activity without having to deal with any of the agony that comes with producing a finished work.
chai tea latte jim and the mammograms KingKalamari GirlKisser420 Puppy Time Cheapskate Deep 13 Dr. Buttplug Salubrious Rex

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
335: Planet Horny #13
Unless wanking counts as an artform, I don't think any of these people have any intention of finishing a work.
Lemon Salubrious Rex

Shell Game

• Paid
335: Planet Horny #14
Unless wanking counts as an artform, I don't think any of these people have any intention of finishing a work.
worms, September 19, 2020, 02:20:23 pm
I guess technically it's a generative process...
chai tea latte