Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:10:22 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread  (Read 10318 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #15
The intro introduced me to IDLEs, and I have been listening to them like crazy since. Holy crap, how did I not know these guys existed.
Ugly In The Morning, December 24, 2019, 12:07:58 pm

I know! That was me a couple weeks ago, before Boots introduced me to them. Since then, I've listened to Joy As An Act Of Resistance many, many times.

Also, for what it's worth, any video of IDLES live is also spectacular.

chai tea latte Ugly In The Morning Sauce Shell Game Boots Raingear

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #16

I know! That was me a couple weeks ago, before Boots introduced me to them. Since then, I've listened to Joy As An Act Of Resistance many, many times.

Also, for what it's worth, any video of IDLES live is also spectacular.

Lemon, December 26, 2019, 09:54:51 am

Great, now I'm gonna be checking their tour page constantly. They look like quite the live act.

I'm still totally baffled by that Sheldon Cooper one. It's weird, it was coherently written but trying to convey an idea that's just fundamentally baffling.

accepting change

• Paid
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #17
jump kicking the electricity ghost is the correct action in a unarmed close quarters situation as the electrical current would not be able to pass through you to the ground
Lemon Ugly In The Morning GirlKisser420

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #18
jump kicking the electricity ghost is the correct action in a unarmed close quarters situation as the electrical current would not be able to pass through you to the ground
Megacrex inepta, December 28, 2019, 02:50:01 am

Or just wear nonconductive boots with a composite shank, and just stomp all over the weird “ball lightning in armor” guy.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #19
Good job, Frank!

You took the bait faster than Epona with all five carrots grayed out.

EDIT:

You didn't post it in the NOTES. I cannot BELIEVE any person who puts up podcast episodes would FORGET to include the things they PROMISED. Beelz don't you dare choose now to post.
chai tea latte Wrought
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 05:51:05 pm by Shell Game »

Maslow’s Tweeds

• Dumpster Firekin
  • Paid
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #20
Zarla’s laughter makes so happy. I’m glad she’s been on the podcast lately.
chai tea latte Wrought Dr. Buttplug One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

MasterOfHope

• Paid
316: My Thread Is Bigger Than Your Thread #21
Halfway through the episode right now, but I wanted to type this before I forgot about it. Every description of rounds and the different rules and settings sounds like the beginning of a word problem. "A pirate lands on the halo at 3:45 and a cowboy and cougar head his way at 4:10, yadda yadda yadda"
Wrought