Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:25:54 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1444662 times)

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
are furries able to crossbreed?

on the one hand, if they can, would the world would be filled with hybrids, all trending towards one particular "average" furry? what would such a creature look like? or would they be the same species as one of their parents, or some random third species?

on the other hand, if they cant, there would most likely be a stigma against interspecies relationships, as dating outside ones species would mean an inability to procreate. i find the social implications troubling.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
In Another World With My Smartphone
In Another World With My Snow Cone
In Another World With My Kill Drone
In Another World With My Car Loan
In Another World With My Gallstone
In Another World With My Trombone
In Another World With My Self-Own
In Another World With da motha fuckin share z0ne
. bubbleuj Corn Syrup

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕

on the one hand, if they can, would the world would be filled with hybrids, all trending towards one particular "average" furry? what would such a creature look like? or would they be the same species as one of their parents, or some random third species?

on the other hand, if they cant, there would most likely be a stigma against interspecies relationships, as dating outside ones species would mean an inability to procreate. i find the social implications troubling.
krytton, April 23, 2018, 10:07:22 am

Do you want sparkle dogs? Because this is how you get sparkle dogs
Shell Game

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun

Considering how many implausible hybrids furries come up with, I think they'd have to be able to cross-breed. Either that or they're grown in a lab somewhere.

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.

Dunno whether "able" is the right word but I'd bet a jar of peanut butter that a lot of them have tried
krytton

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
My favorite fact about Bill Maher is that he's on record as saying he doesn't believe in germ theory.

My other favorite fact about Bill Maher is that he will almost certainly die before I do.
chai tea latte Achilles' Heelies A Meat Shell Game Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop lazzer grardaion? Dr. Buttplug Wyst sambair skeletons! bubbleuj

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer

Behold the Omega furry,
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CHAI TEA LATTE IS A REALLY GOOD CURATOR OF INTERNET THINGS

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
This one company keeps sending risk assessments titled "[site] - risk ass" and I'm secretly 11 so I can't really take it seriously.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
My favorite thing about the the site I found that was read on Garbage Day is the utterly insane things he believes about cars.  He praises the mushy suspension and steering systems of the old 70s land yachts and claims it's healthier for your bones and joints than modern tight suspensions.

Now I'll allow there's maybe a 0.0001% chance he's right about the repetitive motions experienced while driving can do bad things to your bones and joints. But do you know what's also hazardous to your health? Crashing your car into a wall or a tree or another car because the steering is so sloppy and unresponsive that it doesn't turn in time. Especially in a car with no crumple zones or airbags and a heavy steering column that's just waiting to crush your ribcage in a collision.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Jared Leto's Joker, the tattoo does not say "Damaged". The tattoo says "Shutterstock".

Frank West Shell Game Mix Nikaer Drekin

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
If you wear vinyl shoes or boots you're 100% a foot fetishist. Definitely the person who designed them.

"Man I can't wait to trap my feet in a slippery sweat cage, awesome!"

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Low point of my day was going into the shed to take some bikes out of there so i could see if any of them were in usable condition since they hadn't been touched in a while and then immediately after getting the last bike out, twisting my ankle incredibly bad. It's most likely sprained. It's like pain on my wedding day.

Lower point was realizing after I managed to limp inside and sit down that I couldn't move, I had to pee, nobody was home to help me get around, and all I had nearby was a water bottle.

Lowest point was what followed.

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
paul joseph watson saying "imagine my cock"

i thought it now you have to think it too

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
I am a target of Gongstalking and my ears really hurt