Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:07:08 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Brag about your pets  (Read 108059 times)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Brag about your pets #75
The girlfriend and I brought home some leftover pizza from our D&D session on Sunday. Olaf fell in love with the pizza box and has barely left our cardboard recycling ever since.

Hugo is a 20 lb. monster and a big whore for belly rubs.

Digital Walnut, May 19, 2015, 07:53:46 pm

OH YES I WILL RUB YOUR TUMMY HUGO, HAVE NO FEAR YOU MAGNIFICENT GENTLEMAN

Digital Walnut

• The Carl Icahn of nuzzling
  • Paid
  • Source(s): meee~ nyaa~ :3
Brag about your pets #76
That's the ticket.
NutshellGulag Liatai cat_examiner

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Brag about your pets #77
People always say cats don't like belly rubs. I can say this is 100% false when it comes to our cats at least. In fact, one of them is very selective about who he cuddles with, but he will also try to turn any petting session into a belly rub session.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Brag about your pets #78
Rub the kitty. Rub the kitty!

Digital Walnut

• Paid
Brag about your pets #79
People always say cats don't like belly rubs. I can say this is 100% false when it comes to our cats at least. In fact, one of them is very selective about who he cuddles with, but he will also try to turn any petting session into a belly rub session.
montrith, May 20, 2015, 08:34:53 am
Are your cats male or female? 3 of the 4 male cats I've had have liked belly rubs, but none of the female cats my family had while I was growing up would tolerate them. Edit: from the OP, it looks like you have male cats. I think this is a big factor in whether cats groove on belly rubs or try to shred your arm.

Hugo is way more into belly rubs than any other cat I've met. If you start petting him while he's on his side, he'll kick at your hand until he can push it down to his belly, then he'll grab your arm if you try to pull it away. When I lie on top of the covers on the bed, he'll come and do this until I rub his belly.
Liatai
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 03:46:39 pm by Digital Walnut »

Digital Walnut

• Paid
Brag about your pets #80
Hugo update: he still likes belly rubs.
Liatai

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
Brag about your pets #81
Looks like Shtoopsee got herself into an uncomfortable situation! She is confused.

Liatai

advancedclass

• Paid
Brag about your pets #82

Not my cat, but one of the four who live in my parents' house, this is Maggie the Cellar Dweller.

Maggie has lived in the basement of my parents' house since her previous owner abandoned her after moving in the winter. It regularly hits -40C around here and so my brother argued in favour of taking her in, despite her complete refusal to integrate with the other cats. So she lives in the basement where she is the sole boss and does mysterious cat things and, like many basement dwellers, shows indifference to her personal hygiene. Which is why periodically, especially during the summer, she gets shaved and is amusingly naked.

So this is on topic, here is my dog in a hat and scarf:

Liatai

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
Brag about your pets #83
My best friend with her dog Chucky.

Liatai

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Brag about your pets #84
Time for more cats?

Time for more cats!

Bonus cat named Fido who I watched for a few weeks. 18 years old and takes shit from no one

Bonus not-cat, but still good

(just realized that exported all of them as gifs, gross)
Liatai

slambam

• pigkin footbrawl
  • Paid
Brag about your pets #85
my dog likes to carry around toys when she goes on walks.

and my cat is a tiny pancake.

Liatai

Sherlockian

• Library handwriting. Indexing. Abstracting. Alphabetizing. Filing.
  • Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54
Brag about your pets #86
We thought Freddie was a stray at first, because he kept coming by and begging for food. But we went to get him spayed and it turns out he's chipped and belongs to the neighbors down the block.

But I claim a small measure of ownership because he's an indoor/outdoor and I feed him sometimes. Also he's cute.

Liatai

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
Brag about your pets #87
I keep on trying to figure out how to post pictures of my cat. Failing miserably. He is cute.

advancedclass

• Paid
Brag about your pets #88
I keep on trying to figure out how to post pictures of my cat. Failing miserably. He is cute.
NutshellGulag, July 21, 2015, 11:56:43 pm

Sorry Nutshell, you are not yet a [verified cat owner]. Please provide evidence of [cat].

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Brag about your pets #89
I've been away from many Internet things lately, partly because I've been grieving the loss of our last living dog, Nuka. She had a kidney problem she was born with, so this was not really unexpected and she actually lived about 4 years longer than the vet predicted, but we were still all very sad when we had to put her down.

RIP my friend.

P.S. I promise to post more cat pictures soon to make up for this depressing post