Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:47:17 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1445599 times)

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
Lemon is running a highly sophisticated racketeering scheme through the efforts of the F plus.

He told me i'd get 99 years of membership while clearly he only offers 21. Members of the racketeering elite also include Boots Raingear, who uses ballp.it donations to fund his decadent bachelor lifestyle.
Sseth672, January 31, 2017, 06:19:17 am

You're not looking deep enough. It's not about the money, money is meaningless to people this powerful. It's about bulbs, that's where the true power lies.
Frank West, January 31, 2017, 11:13:41 am
Don't listen to Frank West, he is the true Bulb Baron. He slings his lies so that he can covet your bulbs. Lemon is true, he provides bulbs for us all.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sseth672

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
Lemon is running a highly sophisticated racketeering scheme through the efforts of the F plus.

He told me i'd get 99 years of membership while clearly he only offers 21. Members of the racketeering elite also include Boots Raingear, who uses ballp.it donations to fund his decadent bachelor lifestyle.

You're not looking deep enough. It's not about the money, money is meaningless to people this powerful. It's about bulbs, that's where the true power lies.

Free will is a myth! Religion is a joke. We are all controlled by something greater: Bulbs! The DNA of the post.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Frank West Macho Masc Sangy Savage Achilles' Heelies

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2

Don't listen to Frank West, he is the true Bulb Baron. He slings his lies so that he can covet your bulbs. Lemon is true, he provides bulbs for us all.
Achilles' Heelies, January 31, 2017, 11:42:39 am

Provably wrong, when I stole the power of bulbs from the powerful I distributed them to all until the man shut me down.

I'm basically like Robin Hood and Jesus.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Vinny Possum Yavuz

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System

Provably wrong, when I stole the power of bulbs from the powerful I distributed them to all until the man shut me down.

Frank West, January 31, 2017, 01:13:28 pm
That is fake forum, I don't trust it.

Trav

• Winner of Karaoke - 2016 and 2017
  • Paid
Is a poster not entitled to the Bulbs of their brow?

No, says the shitposter, it belongs to no one.

No, says the moderators, it belongs to the people.

No, says the man in Minneapolis, it belongs to me.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Vinny Possum Achilles' Heelies Sseth672 Yavuz Macho Masc Sangy Savage Corn Syrup Saoirse-Lilith Runic Liatai AlbieQuirky Lemon

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck

Frank West, January 31, 2017, 01:13:28 pm
That is fake forum, I don't trust it.
Achilles' Heelies, January 31, 2017, 02:26:40 pm

Fiat bulbs are worthless. Mods must reinstitute the gold standard! #googlebulbpaul
Achilles' Heelies

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee

_____    ____    U _____ uU _____ u       ____     _   _    _        ____   
 |" ___|U |  _"\ u \| ___"|/\| ___"|/    U | __")uU |"|u| |  |"|    U | __")u
U| |_  u \| |_) |/  |  _|"   |  _|"       \|  _ \/ \| |\| |U | | u   \|  _ \/
\|  _|/   |  _ <    | |___   | |___        | |_) |  | |_| | \| |/__   | |_) |
 |_|      |_| \_\   |_____|  |_____|       |____/  <<\___/   |_____|  |____/ 
 )(\\,-   //   \\_  <<   >>  <<   >>      _|| \\_ (__) )(    //  \\  _|| \\_ 
(__)(_/  (__)  (__)(__) (__)(__) (__)    (__) (__)    (__)  (_")("_)(__) (__)

Yavuz chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Runic dijon du jour

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
I love you and your caffeinated ways, coffee. We should marry
Sseth672 Vinny Possum Gyro

Sseth672

• Paid
Brown rice is the rich man's white rice.

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
My housemate's girlfriend has really fucking tiny feet.

I only mention this because she left her shoes by the door, and they look legit like something for a five year old.

It's either that or they have a toddler that has somehow been hidden from me.

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
I want to program a bot for facebook and twitter that automatically responds to every post about how we've never landed on the moon with a link to the wiki article on the Lunar Retroreflectors and a google search on local laser rental agencies.

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
"Gamergate" is term in Myrmecology (the study of ants) used to refer to species in which all the workers are fertile and thus vie for dominance to become the queen and have the right to reproduce. From now on whenever I hear about Gamergate that's what I'm going to assume is being talked about.
Liatai Yavuz Runic
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 08:43:33 pm by 温尼负鼠 »

znarf

• Paid
  • aka Ludwig von Bangthoven
"Gamergate" is term in Myrmecology (the study of ants) used to refer to species in which all the workers are fertile and thus vie for dominance to become the queen and have the right to reproduce. From now on whenever I hear about Gamergate that's what I'm going to assume is being talked about.
温尼负鼠, February 03, 2017, 08:40:50 pm

I just think it's shit new school gamers that are misspelling Shadowgate.

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
... There's a THIRD Hemsworth brother that acts?!

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
Do you think that if Cloud Strife's feet grew to be like 3x their normal size and teared out of his shoes, would he be really embarassed?

Not a fetish lol just wondering
I Liked That Joke Corn Syrup