Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:33:28 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Any plans for the 200th episode/release?  (Read 21104 times)

Really_Quite_Nice

• "Do I look like the kind of man who goes to wicked parties?"
  • Paid
  • Every time I've built character, I've regretted it
Any plans for the 200th episode/release?
Including outtakes and F Plus Live, there are currently 193 releases (by my count). I really enjoyed the 'Episode 100' Classic Internet podcast.

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
Any plans for the 200th episode/release? #1
Episode 100 was quite an undertaking. Digging through all that classic/famous internet crazy and all...

So, just saying, if anyone wants to, I dunno, offer up some Classic or Famous Internet Crazy that I could sort through, that'd help out a bunch and make me super happy.

Jus' sayin'.

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
Any plans for the 200th episode/release? #2
Episode 100 was quite an undertaking. Digging through all that classic/famous internet crazy and all...

So, just saying, if anyone wants to, I dunno, offer up some Classic or Famous Internet Crazy that I could sort through, that'd help out a bunch and make me super happy.

Jus' sayin'.
portaxx, June 13, 2015, 06:54:43 pm
We could just do 200 random Wikihow articles.
CaptainLaserPants positive stress RedMinjo Sherman Tank

Really_Quite_Nice

• "Do I look like the kind of man who goes to wicked parties?"
  • Paid
  • Every time I've built character, I've regretted it
Any plans for the 200th episode/release? #3

Or F Plus Live 4, and act out random Wikihow articles. I'd love to see a visual interpretation of How to Make Fears of Upstairs Better.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Any plans for the 200th episode/release? #4

Jus' sayin'.

So just like pm it or something else

• Ridiculist
Any plans for the 200th episode/release? #5

Jus' sayin'.

So just like pm it or something else
Smoking Crow, June 13, 2015, 07:41:20 pm

PMs work well! It also helps to explain the history of the post, just so I have some context for it. Doesn't have to be an essay or anything, just some short blurb will do.

Glitterbomber

• Paid
Any plans for the 200th episode/release? #6

Jus' sayin'.
Victor Laszlo, June 13, 2015, 07:19:24 pm

No intro, no outro, just you guys all trading off reading chunks of 200 Wikihow titles.

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
Any plans for the 200th episode/release? #7
I thought it was just gonna be an hour and a half of Montrith quietly sobbing
Good Ol Cburgs

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Any plans for the 200th episode/release? #8
I was hoping for an episode of the weirdest comments on the actual fplus site/ballpit, but there's not enough material and most of the weird comments are just "hey fplus, I jack off to the shit this episode was about."

CaptainLaserPants

• Paid
  • Pew-pew!
Any plans for the 200th episode/release? #9
Release never-before-heard Dozer Fleet recordings! Or just read more Dozer Fleet.

• Ridiculist

Jus' sayin'.
Victor Laszlo, June 13, 2015, 07:19:24 pm

No intro, no outro, just you guys all trading off reading chunks of 200 Wikihow titles.
Glitterbomber, June 13, 2015, 08:28:55 pm

Just 3 hours of Kumquatxop reading every Wikihow article title that contains the name "Harry Potter"
Digital Walnut

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
Release never-before-heard Dozer Fleet recordings! Or just read more Dozer Fleet.
CaptainLaserPants, June 13, 2015, 11:47:14 pm

+1

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
What I think would be cool, though maybe too much work for not much payoff, would be a "where are they now?" episode. Just looking back at some of the people on those feature episodes like Joan Ocean and reading new recent stuff from them or something.
Locclo JT

• Ridiculist
What I think would be cool, though maybe too much work for not much payoff, would be a "where are they now?" episode. Just looking back at some of the people on those feature episodes like Joan Ocean and reading new recent stuff from them or something.
Blandest, June 14, 2015, 12:42:41 am

Actually this is a pretty good idea too! And it might be easier than wading through Archive.org to get posts I half-remember from 13 years ago...

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Just take a big 'ol heap of older documents from the hopper and give each reader a different one to find the best one or two things to read from them.
usunoro