Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:48:28 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: The Grossest Episode?  (Read 20562 times)

Mighty Dicktron

• kooloo limpah
  • Paid
  • i am hear to jack my dick
The Grossest Episode? #30
The one I've never relistened to because I think it's too gross to is plushfuckers. It's the only one I have that problem with. The rest I'm all good and ready to go and have listened to more than once.

spunkzilla69

• Paid
The Grossest Episode? #31
The only episode I've never listened to all the way through is squat crackers, but that's because it's depressing, not sickening. The episodes that make me feel ill are: dick bugs, the one about people peeing themselves, the last part of adult babies, and the story in the inflation episode which describes a lady exploding. Dick bugs is probably the worst.

Digital Walnut

• The Carl Icahn of nuzzling
  • Paid
  • Source(s): meee~ nyaa~ :3
The Grossest Episode? #32
The one I've never relistened to because I think it's too gross to is plushfuckers. It's the only one I have that problem with. The rest I'm all good and ready to go and have listened to more than once.
Mighty Dicktron, May 06, 2016, 04:04:01 pm
These people are so broken that I can't imagine them speaking with or making eye contact with anyone in public aside from Mother. Because of that, I feel insulated enough from their creepiness that I can enjoy the episode without being weirded out.
Amelia Blank Ragnarok Boobies Gyro

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
The Grossest Episode? #33
Mighty Dicktron, May 06, 2016, 04:04:01 pm
These people are so broken that I can't imagine them speaking with or making eye contact with anyone in public aside from Mother. Because of that, I feel insulated enough from their creepiness that I can enjoy the episode without being weirded out.
Digital Walnut, May 07, 2016, 02:57:26 am

The plush-fuckers episode is just really depressing to me, not viscerally gross. What gets me is anything where somebody's deliberately getting off on pestilence and disease and other harmful things, like The Thing You Like In Pain, the smoking fetish episode, the dickbugs episode, or anything involving poo poo (except for food which looks like poo poo, which is gross but in a different way [freakout] ).
Bodark Yavuz Ashto

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
The Grossest Episode? #34
Probably not a surprise to anyone, but I'm not really easily grossed out by things. That being said, the episodes where people are doing damage to their teeth just put me on edge. I put this down to having had some bad experiences at the dentist when I was young.

Oh, and fuck cuddleparties.
Bodark Nifty Nif Ragnarok Boobies Digital Walnut Sherman Tank

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
The Grossest Episode? #35
Adult babies. That whole subculture gives me a total 'serial killer' vibe. It probably shouldn't; I had a brief conversation with an adult baby that I met through a friend in the SF drag scene when I was in film school, and he seemed like a well-meaning person despite his obvious emotional development issues. Nonetheless, my brain just can't cope with the idea of sexualizing babies. Maybe it's a failing on my part. Maybe it's something instinctual like primates' reactions to snakes. I just hope the rest of my life involves little to no contact with adult babies.
Digital Walnut, May 03, 2016, 11:01:37 pm

I guess since I've known a few ABDLs they've been humanized to me.  Don't get me wrong, I do not like what adult babies do.  It doesn't appeal to me.  Infantilism is gross.  Littling is gross.  I heard too much of it when I had a good friend with an unfortunate roommate who got mixed up with the predatory kinky girl in residence.  Imagine a lot of mutual littling, where both partners are pretending to be babies.  Now imagine both partners enjoy power exchange and have a healthy appetite for experimentation.  A typical weeknight involved my friend and I holed up in the inner room of her divided double trying not to listen to the mélange of "a-goo-goo-goo", giggles, slaps, and stifled moans coming from the darkened room next door.   I have never approached a messy diaper made by an adult capable of using a toilet.

I'm glad folks are disgusted by MRAs.  It is a pretty disgusting phenomenon.  If you're a dude, you should talk to the dudes around you in your life that exhibit this behavior!  The internet is a bad place to change someone's mind.  As a woman, I'm pretty invested in this issue, but I really don't like talking to these guys.  Effect change where you can!
Ragnarok Boobies Bodark Ashto

Nemo2342

• Depleted Uranium Beholder
  • Paid
The Grossest Episode? #36
I forgot to mention whichever episode it was that featured people picking at their teeth. That was fucking gross, whichever one it was.
Yavuz Sultan Selim, May 03, 2016, 05:08:26 pm
Dickbugs broke me. It's the only episode I wasn't able to finish, and I'll never go back.

Honorable mentions to There's a Reason We Don't Do Drugs Together for the part about sounding, and Knowledge Is the Disease, I Have the Cure for the part about picking at teeth

I would put Achtung! Adult Babies and We're Gonna Need a Bigger Scrote on here but I've listened to those so many times it barely even gets to me anymore. That's my fault though, not the content's
fruithag, May 03, 2016, 08:21:33 pm

The teeth picking in Knowledge is The Disease almost made me quit listening to the episode. It was just too much for me. Dickbugs is the only other episode that, after listening to it, I really wish I hadn't.

I actually haven't had a problem with any of the other episodes. Even when the topic is infuriating, or the people are repugnant or gross, there's always been enough "funny" to make the episode palatable.

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
The Grossest Episode? #37
I also don't get grossed out very easily. Some of the more awful fetishes are so out there, I'm unable to vividly picture what these people are actually doing, making it all just funny to me rather than gross. The same even goes for Lou Reads: I can listen to most fetish episodes just fine. What I have the most trouble listening to includes things like MRAs and Conservapedia, because I can actually imagine people acting like that in real life, but it pisses me off rather than making me want to throw up.

But the only episodes I've only got through once were the first handful because of the recording quality. AYYYYY [coolspot]

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
The Grossest Episode? #38
Imagine a lot of mutual littling, where both partners are pretending to be babies...Nifty Nif, May 08, 2016, 11:15:44 am

No.
chai tea latte Corn Syrup Nikaer Drekin Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Gyro Nifty Nif cube abuser goombapolice Sherman Tank Carbon Fanzay

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
The Grossest Episode? #39
Imagine a lot of mutual littling, where both partners are pretending to be babies...Nifty Nif, May 08, 2016, 11:15:44 am

No.
Ashto, May 11, 2016, 11:39:22 pm

It's better if you turn the spoiler feature back on right then and there.  We tried to scamper out of my friend's room before her roommate got started, but she had the inner room, so if the kinky FWB had already barged in, we were too late (she could comprise an entire doc).  It would have been nice if there were some sort of spoiler filter for that room.  Just some thick, frosted glass quarantining the whole situation.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 03:17:09 pm by Nifty Nif »

znarf

• Paid
  • aka Ludwig von Bangthoven
The Grossest Episode? #40
I found the inflation fetish surprisingly disturbing.  People getting off on the weird misappropriation of reality and physics bothered me more than the obviously gross stuff. 

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
The Grossest Episode? #41
I found the inflation fetish surprisingly disturbing.  People getting off on the weird misappropriation of reality and physics bothered me more than the obviously gross stuff.
znarf, May 22, 2016, 03:35:35 pm

I'm gonna say it was probably the whole "popping" murder fetish thing.

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
The Grossest Episode? #42
Guess who forgot about Dollfucking? This lucky bastard.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
The Grossest Episode? #43
Guess who had forgotten about Dollfucking and wishes you hadn't brought it up? Guest!
RoeCocoa Maxine Headroom GirlKisser420

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
The Grossest Episode? #44
Plushies was by far the worst for me. It was so obvious where those people went wrong, and then just got murder creepy.