Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:59:12 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Ones you just can't make it through?  (Read 54102 times)

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
Ones you just can't make it through?
I love the podcast. I've listened to the majority of them multiple times. However, there are just a few that I've never been able to bring myself to listen to just because of Reasons. Most of these reasons are about alimentary-related stuff, so gainers, vore and anything excrement-related (omoroshi and adult babies) are right out for me, as is the burp section of Mix'd Nuts. Oddly, the FA one didn't bother me that much, mainly because there was less focus on the fat process, I suppose. Am I just a wimp, or do any of you guys have episode you just can't hack the subjects of?

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
Ones you just can't make it through? #1
I was fine throughout the recording and the bumpers but I still haven't listened all the way through the Sissykiss episode.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Ones you just can't make it through? #2
I've listened to every episode.  In fact, I think I've listened to every episode at least three times.  I have nothing better to do I guess.  After so many years among likemined weirdos there is very little that I simply cannot stomach, although that episode of Lou Reads about people cumming on food managed to defeat me.

Yossarian

• Sophisticated Sophistry
  • Paid
  • No one tell Hitler!
Ones you just can't make it through? #3
Same with Runic I put them on when I'm playing games so I cant take the cowards way out and stop the episode the first time after that its easier.

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
Ones you just can't make it through? #4
All of them.

I have to drink myself into a stupor just to do any of the reading bits.  Those ones I've editted have required me to be on really impressive and intense benders; I must be doing an okay job of it because nobody's complained yet.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
Ones you just can't make it through? #5
Being a deviant weirdo with a dulled sense of innocence and a willingness to read dumb shit for fun, definitely no.

The topics do make great conversation one-uppers at a party, though.

"Enough about your fucking quiche, did you know that some people get off on holding in their piss until they can't let it out anymore?"
Alpha Starsquatch Navigator chai tea latte crow Hux

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Ones you just can't make it through? #6
There aren't really any that I've been unable to finish (I blame thank years of looking at crazy shit on the internet) but I think the episode I have the most difficulty getting through is "She Thinks my Sex are Spexy". It's the weird paralysis fetish and the blood transfusion stuff that gets touched on that just makes my skin crawl for some reason.

Adept

• Statistically Insignificant
  • Paid
  • (p=.056)
Ones you just can't make it through? #7
I barely, -barely- was able to do the body modification episode. The word 'frenulum' still makes me shudder.

Chaz

• is tuning the tiny timpanis
  • Paid
  • I'm being doppelgangstalked
Ones you just can't make it through? #8
I've been able to survive them all to date. Sissykiss broke me at first but I picked myself up and powered through it. The fuckdoll episode was a close second, and I see that "That Episode" has just been released, so I'm diving in headlong and downloading it, thankful that I've been able to listen to every full episode to date just before then (In case you were curious, the episode I most recently listened to was the Pokégirls episode, so I am somewhat insulated and ready to go.)

Locclo

• Completely Wrapped in Cling-Film
  • Paid
  • Amakooooooooo!
Ones you just can't make it through? #9
I've managed to get through every episode, but "Achtung! Adult Babies" and the latest one ("Why Crush A Bug When You can Ruin It Emotionally?") have gone on a list of episodes I'm perfectly happy to only hear once. I found it interesting that some of my friends have added the frottage episode to that list, because I honestly thought the whole thing was just hilarious, one of the best episodes I've ever heard. The ultra-angry bedroom talk cracks me up every time.

Chaz

• is tuning the tiny timpanis
  • Paid
  • I'm being doppelgangstalked
Ones you just can't make it through? #10
I've managed to get through every episode, but "Achtung! Adult Babies" and the latest one ("Why Crush A Bug When You can Ruin It Emotionally?") have gone on a list of episodes I'm perfectly happy to only hear once. I found it interesting that some of my friends have added the frottage episode to that list, because I honestly thought the whole thing was just hilarious, one of the best episodes I've ever heard. The ultra-angry bedroom talk cracks me up every time.Locclo, March 04, 2013, 10:59:39 pm

Honestly, I think after surviving the bug episode just now I'm actually gonna have to go back to "Achtung! Adult Babies" just to cleanse my palate. The ridiculists weren't kidding when they informally called it That Episode.

And I have to agree, the ultra-angry bedroom talk in the frottage episode still cracks me up. "KISS!!!!! BACK!!!!!!"

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian
Ones you just can't make it through? #11
It took me more than a few attempts to get through the adult babies, omorashi, and body mod episodes. But the one I really cant stomach is uneducation. It pisses me off so fucking much to know people can be so stupid that I just can't.

Well, now that I have a full stomach time to download the bug episode. Pray for me.

nilvoid

• FUCK COMPOSE FUCK MELODY
  • Paid
  • DEDICATED TO NO ONE THANKS TO NO ONE ART IS OVER
Ones you just can't make it through? #12
I don't really gross out easily, so it was pretty easy for me to make it through the heavier episodes. That being said, the frenulum-cutting section of the body-mod episode had my squirming in my seat.

Moriarty

• Paid
Ones you just can't make it through? #13
The only one I just couldn't make it through was the body mod episode. I got about five minutes into the actual content before having to bail.

JT

• Paid
Ones you just can't make it through? #14
I had a rough time making it through the Spectrum X episode just because of the sheer annoyance the guy elicited from me. The Tumblr types in general seem to have a special knack for getting under my skin.