Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:59:19 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Favourite Voices  (Read 84267 times)

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
Favourite Voices #75
Freaky, I was just listening to the RealDoll ep today where Jack does that voice and thought that it was now even funnier because I associated it with the MANLY MAN frottage fic.

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
Favourite Voices #76
"CRICKETS"

I had to listen to that twice.
Lemon Sherman Tank

Chaz

• is tuning the tiny timpanis
  • Paid
  • I'm being doppelgangstalked
Favourite Voices #77
Jimmyfranks' voice when he's pitching his kickstarter for Red WTF and Blue T-shirts in the kickstarter episode is a good one too. The thing that sells it for me every time is the little wheeze-laugh he does before stating his asking price for the project.

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Favourite Voices #78
Kumquatxop's nerd voice when reading the "Titanium teeth" (I hope that's him at least) is hillarious, he also gets a lot of laughs out of me in the earlier episodes by just reading the material whilst yelling also I think he might be the most underrated reader on the podcast.
Notm, February 18, 2013, 06:12:26 pm

Seconding. That voice's appearance in the most recent episode made me happy. Really there were a lot of very good voices in this episode: Lemon's elderly redux of the Aaron Tank voice, whatever the hell that voice Bunnybread did was and the three-way french canadian accents.

Lady Naga

• I died a little just now, it was wonderful.
  • Paid
  • Je M'amuse.
Favourite Voices #79
I was irrationally happy when they correctly pronounced "thing(s)" as "ting".

Chaz

• Paid
Favourite Voices #80
Any time anyone does a Macho Man Randy Savage voice. OOOOH YEEEEAH GONNA GRAB YOU IN THIS TELEPORTATION SLEEPER HOLD

Lady Naga

• I died a little just now, it was wonderful.
  • Paid
  • Je M'amuse.
Favourite Voices #81
Any time anyone does a Macho Man Randy Savage voice. OOOOH YEEEEAH GONNA GRAB YOU IN THIS TELEPORTATION SLEEPER HOLD
Chaz GELF, March 15, 2013, 10:23:58 pm

My only problem with this is that there's too many Randy Savage voices, not enough Hulk Hogan voices. "GUNNA FUCK YA UP THE ASS FOR AMERICA, BRUTHER!"

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Favourite Voices #82
I appreciate the particular quality Lemon's voice takes on when he gets sufficiently angry. Also, hipster dinosaur.

Chaz

• Paid
Favourite Voices #83
Can I just say that I really like Adam Bozarth's voices. All of them. :D he's one of my favourite guest readers so far!

transatlanticalien

• Paid
Favourite Voices #84
Stog's girl voice is so kawaii

Tocupine

• Paid
  • Boggle?
Favourite Voices #85
I love the voice Portaxx does when describing the fat guy who wants to be a gargoyle.

Also Kumquatxop's voice for Titanium Teeth kills me

agentanalogue

• Reagent Provocateur
  • Paid
  • AMACKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Favourite Voices #86
New One: Lemon's Boots Voice.

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian
Favourite Voices #87
I'm trying to figure out who keeps doing those marvelous voices that sounds exactly like Ghostface and Mr Burns, respectively. Isfahan, is that you?

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Favourite Voices #88
I'm trying to figure out who keeps doing those marvelous voices that sounds exactly like Ghostface and Mr Burns, respectively. Isfahan, is that you?
Al, July 02, 2013, 05:56:56 pm

I... don't... think so? Please provide a reference to a thing that was read in those voices. That'll help us find you your reader.

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian
Favourite Voices #89
"Ghostface" is the a rather deep, scratchy and intense voice that's showed up a few times. The only instance I can quote off the top of my head though is the Sex Is Personals episode:

"JOSH FROM THE FRAT HOUSE ON FIFTEENTH— I'M PREGNANT"

"You do that voice really well."

"THANK YOU"

The one that reminds me of Mr Burns is from The Aces and the Cakes, when one of the ridiculists is reading the very long, rambling post of a college-age asexual who doesn't know why two people would sleep in the same bed.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 06:19:00 pm by Al »